7. Dazai V/s Yokohama

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yokohama POV :

What should I do? Y/n could be here any moment. She would surely torture the fuck out of me.

Her lectures were torture sessions and today I had absolutely no motive to get tortured, neither physically nor mentally.

I had decided to go to Fukushima streets alone so that she won't kill me. I couldn't afford to look weak infront of my new girlfriend I made here as well.

Not that I loved her or whatever but I had my reputation. I won't allow Ava to waste my efforts. I wanted to have some fun while I was here.

I was packing my bags when I heard gunshots. Was someone here? Ava won't barge in like that and no one had the guts to be shooting at Ava.

I walked outside to check only to find that bastard officer who was the reason for me running here and there.

"So you're finally here I see." I said with a smirk.

"Myself Dazai and I hate people like you, let's cut the chat and fight." he growled at me which made me laugh.

"You should know me well so let's get started." I replied, my smirk growing instead of fading.

Dazai POV :

I was finally at this filthy bastard's place to end him. Y/n and I had parted ways on good terms but I doubted I'd ever see her again.

I didn't use my power on side chicks so I took my gun out and shot every single person who came in my way. My guns were also different and specifically designed by professionals according to my instructions.

Now Yokohama finally showed up. He talked a little but I told him I had absolutely no interest in talking to a filthy man like him which was 100% true.

So, we got to fighting. I knew his power very well, Super strength. Well he wouldn't last long in front of me. It was a mid diff fight.

It was time to use my powers. I carried more than one power and that too the best ones. I was an exceptional person for a reason.

I activated one of my power 'No Longer Human' and rushed towards Yokohama. I successfully nullify his power making him vulnerable against me.

After he was powerless I used my Telekinesis and lifted Yokohama up. I dropped him to the floor with extreme force which caused his head to bleed horrifically.

Then I threw every single heavy item nearby at him altogether and all he could do was shout. That was so fun, seeing him powerless kneeling in front of me. The only sounds that were heard were begs and painful screams. Sadly this was not too fun because this low-life was no match.

I hadn't killed him just yet so I picked him up with Telekinesis and took him with me to the secret torture chamber our police agency had built in Ibaraki streets.

I dropped him onto the chair and automatically his whole body got locked to the chair, technology these days. After that began my torture.

At first I gave him electric shocks, surprisingly he still had some energy to even shout. I laughed wholeheartedly at his try to escape this advance technology and me.

Ignoring his screams I plucked off his nails one by one and soon all of his nails were gone. It must hurt so bad but poor boy, now his screams were only muffled.

The last thing I did was used artificial animal nails to leave scratches on him. It wouldn't hurt as much as the previous two did but it did the ending job just fine.

Yokohama had finally been shifted to hell. He was dead, I opened the locks using the remote in my hands after confirming his death.

To dispose of his body I used my fire power and turned his body into ashes. I touched those ashes  causing them to vanish into thin air.

I texted Saturou about this success and he sent me money to celebrate. He said boss had sent the money because of my quick progress.

Kuro could wait, first I'll celebrate with myself in Hokkaido. I had always wanted to come here so I'd be travelling as much as I could in one week.

Y/n POV :

I entered the place Yokohama was staying in "He really had no sense of architecture and took stupid choices" I mumbled to myself when I took a proper look around.

I noticed all these stupid men of his were dead. I scanned the place properly and it seemed like Yokohama was planning to change places and he was stopped by that damned bastard.

Yokohama was most likely dead. As far as I knew that cunning bastard must've removed all the traces of Yokohama's body. I couldn't care less honestly.

But I could get fingerprints and all the footages from what happened at this place. I think he underestimated me a little to much.

I called my secretary to get the details, and I knew they will take a long time for providing me with all these details so I might as well get this weight off my shoulder by travelling around here.

"Temari get me all the camera footages of today of the place where Yokohama was living from Trixie." I demanded as soon as she picked the phone.

"Ok mam." she replied formally.

"Also, inform every single member to stay alert as Yokohama has been killed." I announced emotionlessly.

"Mam I'll do your job but for the camera footages, it will take time to access them from here and then to send them to you." she informed.

"In this high tech world it shouldn't take much time, I'm giving you five days which should be way more than enough for you." I said.

"Thanks mam, don't worry I'll get your work done in just 2 days." she said and I cut the call rught after.

Apparently I had to find a place to stay for a week. I'd need a place of course if I wanted to travel in these streets of Hokkaido.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro