8.) 🌺

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

8.) 🌺

----

Zareen was sitting and thinking something when Zain come and hugged her....

"What are you thinking.....", Zain asked sitting beside her... She shake her head....

He didn't asked anything just made her sit on his lap... And hugging her tightly he buried his face in her bosom.... Zareen start to feel hot at this.... Zain look up.... He got lost in her eyes... They are just looking each other... Zain couldn't stop himself and start to lean toward her when she pushed him suddenly and ran towards washroom covering her face....

Zain ran behind her and held her hair when she throw up all the food she eat earlier....

"You are okay..." Zain asked when she wipe her mouth..

She nodded and he took her towards bed and laid her there....

"You could've told me that you are not feeling well..." Zain said laying beside her and hugged her lightly...

"I'm fine.. It's just from yesterday as I eat I feel to thrown up everything and after some time I vomit ..."  She said looking at him...
He got up immidiately as he heard those words...

"You are throwing up from yesterday and didn't try to tell me..." He said glaring at her as she didn't tell him ...

"Get up. We are going to see a doctor.." Zareen eyes widen hearing him...

"We don't have to...." She said still lying on bed...

"We have to...." He said and pick her up in a bridal style....

"Zain put me down..." She said holding him tightly as he suddenly pick her up..

"No way...."Zain replied reaching at door...

She hide her face in his chest when she see all three ladies is sitting and talking.... But they didn't notice them..

He placed her inside the car and drove towards the hospital....

" Zain.. " She yelled his name and he stopped the car with a jerk hearing her shout...
He looked at her who is looking outside the car...

"Let's eat that chat...."  She said excitedly looking at a chat stole while he calm his heartbeats and also glared at her as she scared him the hell out of from her sudden yelling...

"Let's come..." She said and turned towards him and find him glaring at her

"I just asked for chat why are you glaring at me.. Like. This.."She said and in last she start to cry...

Zain looked confused at her and console her in last when she start to cry more....

"Okay... Let's go..." He park the car at side.... And they headed towards the stole.... And order one plate as Zareen is the one who want to eat.... The stole honour give her... Zareen taste it but she wanted more spicy to eat so she asked to put more spice....

Zain look at her amused seeing her eating this spicy chat while tears falling from her eyes ... After that they reached hospital..

Reaching there Zain tell doctor about Zareen throwing up...

"Why he send us here...." Zareen asked looking at the close door of gynecologist.... She is nervous knowing what will be the outcome of this as she remember about same things happening with her bhabhi.....

Zain is looking at her while she is fidgeting with her fingers.....

They went inside when their name announce.... And the doctor took Zareen in other room while Zain stayed outside and did some test....

Aft half an hour later doctor told her about being pregnant and she smiled placing her hand on her belly... Doctor called Zain inside and left from there as giving them some privacy....

"Will you tell me what going on...." Zain asked when doctor went away while Zareen was just blushing keeping her head down....

"Zareen...." He again said and she look up at him with confused face....

"Care to explain...." He again asked while she face palmed from inside thinking how could he be this dumb..

She stood up from bed and went towards him...

"Do you know that how hot you are looking now..." Zareen said placing her both hands around his neck...at normal state she will be blushing but now blame her hormones...
While he look at her with wide eyes as her statement not doing well with his state and she is very close to him but he can't do anything here...

She take one hand toward his face and start to trace his face while he is loosing his control and still he is standing straight without touching her....

"Zareen...." He spoke breathlessly.... While she just hummed and giggling inside looking at him...

"What is..." He was again speaking but she cut him off by placing her lips on his... He got shocked but kiss her back holding her from her waist and also pulling her to himself..... They broke when they know they need breath.....

"We...are.. Pre.. Pregnant.....". Zareen replied breathlessly meeting with his gaze... Zain eyes widen hearing her and a smile form on his lips....

He want to feel his baby there so he place his hand on her belly.... And feel calmness knowing there is someone who will be here after some months..

They come back after hearing doctor instructions... What to do or not and what to eat or not and also some medicine... Who can help Zareen to stop her vomiting.... But she made face seeing them...

They also told their family about this and all members is telling her how to stay in this condition while Zain is restless in his room as no one leaving her to him.....

After dinner she come back in room and got disappointed as he is sleeping because she is nervous and taking her time to go to him and also remembering hospital scene when she called him hot... She shiver thinking how will he react...

She lay down after changing and close her eyes but next moment open them when she felt something tickling her face....and find him hovering over her and his breath is giving her another feeling....

"So I look hot to you that time..." He asked inhaling her shampoo scent while trail his nose over her neck... She clutch her nighty in her hand feeling his every step....

"How about now.... How I'm looking..." He asked placing a kiss on her neck bone and she stay silent .

"Tell me....". He demand looking at her...

She bite her lips and said "Sexy..." And his jaw drop hearing her answer... He compose himself.... And just kissing her temple he lay beside her still confused about her behaviour...

"Zain wear this shirt please...."  Zareen said handing her a grey button up shirt..... While Zain scoop her in his arm and also asking why....

"Because you look hot and revising in this...." He froze hearing her.....

"What happened....?" Zareen asked controlling her laughter seeing his state....

"Hmm. Nothing..." He said and went towards washroom for taking a shower.. While Zareen broke with fist of laughter....

Zain is not at fault there to react like this because she had behave like this in her pregnancy and also embarrassed  him sometime in front of others.... And other side Zain just caughed or just look down...

She give birth to a cute girl and she is six months old now.... Her name is Aayat...

Zain come back after shower and glare at her for making fun of him....
Zareen apologies to him holding her ears but he ignore her and start to get ready....

"Zain please.... I'm sorry..." Zareen said going near him but he didn't pay any heed to her and continue to doing his work...

Huffing she set down near her daughter who is sleeping peacefully... Her face is towards other side.... She can't control her tears.... Her tears begin to fall as she is on her monthly days....

"Why are you crying..". He asked sitting beside her and turning her face towards himself.... He wipe the tears from her cheeks and place feathers kisses there...

"Z... Zain..." Zareen said breathless as her breath become uneven from his Kisses.... He hummed but didn't stop there and start to kiss towards her shoulder to neck..... A loud moan escaped from her mouth that cause little baby to cry....

Zain loose her grip on her And she picked up her daughter from her cradle... Zain smile when baby stop crying after going to her mother ... He hugged both of them and place a kiss on forehead of both of them....

"Zareen.. I want someone for me to.." Zareen eyes shoot up in confusion not getting him..

"Means..." She asked looking at her daughter lovingly...

"I want a boy who can be on my side...." Zain speak while again started to place kisses on her shoulder and inhale the scent of her shampoo....

"Okay but there is a problem..." She said placing her baby daughter on her cradle as she is asleep ... While Zain look all confused....

"What problem..."
"I have to feel that you look hot and sexy..." Saying that she begin to run laughing all along while he groan and run after her..... He catch her after some time and cage her between him and the wall.... He crashed his lips on her and kiss her with all the love he have....

" Be ready to feel that...." He whisper and wink at her and she blush and hide her face in his chest....

End....
------

Asslamualikum guys...

Sorry for very late update....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter like I enjoy it while writing and reading....

I will be thinking to upload my new book.... It's happened to be....
This book update will be regular... I hope you like this book as well .. I think tomorrow morning will be the right time...

And new story is coming for you..

Be ready...
Love.... ❤❤❤😊🌹

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro