Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

¡Finally here!

DATE: JANUARY 22, 2018

LOVE CLICHÉ ©️ 2018 HAHA KIM

All story ideas belong to the author.
If there are situations that may seem familiar, they should be. I tried to choose all cliche and typical things that happen but at the same time made them all unique.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction that is created from the mind of the author. But keep in mind that many of my characters are based on real people. Most are my friends, who are not part of the public figure, but some are real people. As this is work of fiction, only the physical features and few attributes of 'real people' are taken. Any characteristics, personality, behaviors, habits or tells of characters in my story are of my own imagination and does not pertain to the actuality of the person, if they are real. Places also may exist or be based upon real places.

➰➰➰

{Also I abandoned my other story idea for this one. I really liked the one before too. I blame this for taking too much of my head because I couldn't write anything else.}

Blood Saga will take priority so the updates may be slow. That book is currently on hold/hiatus, which I hate doing. I am going to try super hard to get the story and chapters for the White Prince fixed.

Nonetheless, I wish that you enjoy this story. There will be  smut or lemon 🍋, this book is marked mature for a reason, even if the scenes of touch will not come until much, much later.

❣️Haha Kim out!❣️

➰➰➰

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro