Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After leaving the TV station , Jimin is now driving through the silent roads of seoul. Because today is a weekday, the roads are quite empty. The radio is constantly broadcasting about the chances of heavy snowfall.

The roads have become slippery due to the drizzle happening all evening. Jimin now safely wants to go to his home and wrap himself around a comfy blanket. But luck looks like not on his side today. A stray cat suddenly crossed road, which need to Jimin steering the wheel forcefully leading his car crashing down a tree.

jimin did not get injured seriously due to the safety bags of the drivers seat, but he still got a concussion in his head. Thankfully a police petrol car was nearby, so it became easy for him to go to the hospital. But Jimin  knows that tomorrow morning the headline will be about him,so he better inform his manager now to ready the PR team.

Jimin POV

The cat came suddenly in front of my car which lead to this minor accident . Thankfully the cops are here,  took me to the hospital and also called my manager.

It is almost midnight so the hospital is quite deserted. It is only a good thing for me, without the intrigues of the strangers I could get my treatment done.
The elderly nurse came forward and let me to a private room out of the public sight.

"Jimin shi, you rest here. Our doctor will be shortly here to check upon you". The nurse said to me. "Thank you for your hospitality ". I replied to which  she smiled politely and left from there.

I decided to get myself comfortable on the bed when my phone started ringing. Picking up,it showed my soulmate Kim Taehyung. Taehyung was not supposed to bein Seoul. He in Jeju right now to shoot for his new movie.

"Hello Taehyung-ah"

"Jimin -ah I heard you had an accident, how are you doing ?"

" How did you got the news so fast Taehyung ? "

"It is trending in news that you got into an accident ".

When I was talking, the door open and clicking of heels are heard in the room.

"It is not that serious I just got a light concussion ".

A pair of peach colour stilettos came in front of me.

"Jimin it is still a serious issue".

Talking to Taehyung I lifted my eyes to look at the foreign woman.

"I just hit my hea......"

Well here goes my voice. I could hear Taehyung, lectureing me about how I should care for my health before taking any action. But it feels like my mind can't decipher any of his words. There comes a lady she has a light brown skin. Her eyes are adorned with kohl. Her nose is sharp along with a diamond nose pin adoring her left side of nose. Her lips are light shade of pink with a mole on her upper lips.

The wind is blowing her hair away. I could hear the bells ringing in my ears. My stomach is churning tightly.

"Mr. Park".

Ah just when I thought she could not become any better.  Her voice is dripping with honey. The lady came infront of me and sat infront of me. She touched my hand.

I could feel it filled with goosebumps, just then I felt electricity running through my vein and...

I passed out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro