Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Delhi 6 a.m.

The new day arrives bringing a new hope, opportunities and positivity but two souls were not at peace. One was in pain where as the other one was helpless seeing her in pain. Destiny has brought them closer but not in a way they wished.

A boy entered in a room and saw a girl was sitting at the edge of the bed lost somewhere not caring about anything. Her face was emotionless and pale. Boy Sighed and moved towards her.

Boy : avni

Hearing him she came out from her reverie and looked at him without any emotion. She stood up fidgeting nervously.

Avni : ( looking down ) neil are you sure? mai tumpe aur tumhari family par boj nahi banna chahti. I will manage here. Please don't ruin your life because of me.

He just stood there looking at her seriously as no matter how much he would explain she would not listen to him. He Sighed rubbing his temple.

Neil : ( sternly) flight ka time ho raha hai agar tumhara pravachan( speech ) pura ho gaya ho to neeche aa jaana. Me tumhe apna decision pehle hi suna chuka hu.

Saying this he left from there grabbing his phone from the bed.

Avni looked at his retreating figure with tears in her eyes. She wiped it and went to washroom.

Neil came downstairs along with their luggage. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

Mumbai

A boy was seen sleeping peacefully and snoring loudly. His sleep got disturbed due to continuous ringing of his phone. He frowned and took his mobile in his hand still his eyes were shut.

He answered the call without seeing the caller Id.

Boy : kon he yaar battameez tumhe tamiz nahi he itni raat ko phone kar rahe ho huh police wala hu me sidhe andar daal du ga samjha phone rakh abhi

Person : DD

he heard a stern voice from other side. Yes He is our very own dd a police officer.

As soon as he heard his sirji's voice he sat on the bed with a jolt and cleared his throat

Dd : neil sir sirji vo sorry mene dekha nahi aap ka call he hehe sorry. Par aapne itni raat ko phone kyun kiya sirji aap thik to he na agar mata ji ko pata chala to vo meri chutti kar dengi.

he started blabbering like that without letting his sirji to speak.

Neil : ( sternly) dd chup karega thodi der ke liye aur ye raat nahi subha ho gayi he. Ab meri baat dhyan se sun.

Dd : ( bobbing his head) yes sir.

Neil : ham aaj Mumbai aa rahe he. 8am baje ki flight he 9:30 am ko Mumbai pohoch jaayenge to time se airport aa jaana.

Dd: ( bobbing his head) yes sir but ham matlab aur kon he aapke saath?

Neil: vo baad me bataunga.

Dd : ( again bobbing his head) yes sir.

Neil : ab ye bell ki Tarah na gardan( neck ) hilana band kar aur time se airport aa jaana.

Dd : yes sir. Good night I I mean good morning.

He bit his tongue and hung up the call.

Dd : pata nahi Delhi me esa kya he jo sirji waha baar baar jaate rehte he.

He shrugged his thoughts and drifted into his dreamland again while snoring loudly.

Back to delhi.

After talking with dd Neil slipped his phone inside his pocket and tapped his foot impatiently. He casually looked upstairs and saw avni descending down the stairs. In a simple attire also she looked beautiful. Neil stared at her being lost in her simplicity. Seeing the sindoor on her forehead and mangalsutra adoring her neck he couldn't take his eyes off from her. He had dreamed of making her as his and Now she is his only his he thought.

Avni's outfit.

Neil's outfit.

Avni stood in front of him looking down. He was still lost in her. She looked at him and cleared her throat in attempt to bring him back from his reverie. Neil came out from his lala land oops sorry from avni's land and looked here and there feeling embarrassed.

Neil : chale

She nodded. Avni looked at the house for one last time. Her eyes started to get watery. The time she spent here since her childhood flashed infront of her eyes.

Neil placed his hand on her shoulder and side hugged her. They stepped outside of the house and locked the main door.
The cab was waiting outside for them.

Neil placed their luggage inside and they started their journey towards airport.

The journey was silent. Avni was looking outside the cool breeze was hitting her face. She closed her eyes trying to find the peace which was lost from her life.

After sometime they reached airport. After paying money to the cab driver they went inside and had done their check in.

Waiting for some more time they boarded the flight and sat on their seat. Avni was sitting beside window and neil was beside her on her left side.

She was travelling through plane for the first time. She was a bit nervous but got relaxed when neil held her hand in his blinking his eyes.

Soon sleep engulfed her because of the tiredness cause whole night she didn't sleep she only cried. Neil was aware of it but couldn't do anything.

Neil looked at her sleeping resting her head on the headboard. He placed her head on his shoulder gently not disturbing her sleep and patted her head gently and tucked her hair strand behind her ear.

He put his head on her and recalled everything how he met her for the first time.

Flashback

2 year ago

Mumbai

Shweta: tillu thik se pecking kar bhai ek mahine ke liye ja raha he ek din ke liye nahi. Aur sun mujhe phone karte rehna samjha aur time par Khana kha lena.

Shweta said with a worry because her tillu was going to Delhi for one month. But neil was busy in doing his packing and was not listening to his mother's speech.

Neil: ( closing the zip of bag ) haa maa don't worry I will take care of my self.

Saying this he sat on the bed feeling tired and exhausted and closed his eyes laying on bed. Juhi entered in his room with a box in her hand. Shweta saw her and gave her a teasing smile while juhi blushed.

Shweta: tillu dekh juhi tere liye kya lekar aayi hai.

Neil opened his eyes and saw juhi then at the box which was in her hand. He sat up on the bed.

Neil: juhi kya hai ye.

Juhi: ( giving him box ) tumhare liye nashta banaya he.

Neil: juhi me flight se jaa raha hu anyways thank you for this.

He took the box from her and kept it on the table. He looked at the time and stood up from the bed.

Neil: accha mom me nikalta hu flight ka time ho raha he.

He took blessings from her and hanging on the bag.

Shweta: arey juhi se to mil le thik se ek mahine ke liye jaa raha he dono bohot miss karoge na ek dusre ko.

Neil frowned but didn't pay any heed to it. He hugged her sideways in a friendly way and went from there.

While juhi blushed and shweta again teased her.

Soon Neil reached Delhi for his work and began to search the retired commissioner officer Ashish Haider's house. After facing much difficulty he finally found his house and breathed a sigh of relief.

He stood at the doorstep and rang the bell. Within a second someone opened the door he looked forward and saw a fair and beautiful girl standing infront of him having a puzzled face. But he forgot to speak anything and stared at her only, lost in her eyes.

He came out from his dream land hearing someone's voice.

Person: ( while walking towards doorstep) arey tum neil ho na?

Neil: yes sir acp neil Khanna Mumbai se.

Ashish: arey aao aao andar mujhe commissioner ne bataya tha tumhare baare mai

Neil stepped inside and settled himself on couch while ashish sat infront of him.

Ashish: ( looking at avni ) ye meri beti hai avni.

Neil looked at her and passed her a smile. Avni also smiled.

Ashish: avni neil ke liye kuch khane ka intezaam karo.

Avni: ji baba.

Neil heard her melodies voice and again got lost into her but he composed himself.

Neil: no sir am fine mai to bas yaha ek case ke baare me discuss karne aaya tha.

Ashish: arey ese kese pehli baar hamare ghar aaye ho avni jao baccha kuch lekar aao.

Avni nodded and left from there. While ashish and Neil discussed about the case.

Neil: ( handed him a file) ye kuch purane records he raghu Pandit ke naam.

Ashish nodded and started reading the file. While neil roamed his eyes everywhere trying to find someone. Ashish closed the file and looked at neil who was looking here and there. He cleared his throat. Hearing this his searching process came to a halt. Neil looked at him and smiled nervously. Ashish laughed.

Avni came out from kitchen carrying a tray and placed it on table infront of neil. She served him a cup of tea and poha and sat beside her father. While trio got busy in talking.

Neil: ok sir ab me chalta hu

Ashish: arey par kahan

Neil: hotel

Ashish: koi zaroorat nahi he hotel Jane ki ise apna hi ghar samjho.

Neil: par sir how can I?

Ashish: I don't want to listen anything tum yahi rahoge bas avni baccha neil ko guest room dikhado.

Avni: ( stood up) ji baba.

Neil: sir sach me iski koi zaroorat nahi he I will manage.

Ashish: mene keh diya na so keh diya jao.

Neil Sighed and followed avni to the upstairs. They reached outside the room.

Avni: agar kuch chahiye ho to awaz de dena.

Saying this she was about to go

Neil: poha bohot accha bana tha.

She turned towards him, smiled and went from there. Neil scratched the back of his neck. He got freshen up and called shweta he talked with her for sometime then disconnected the call. Lying down on his bed he closed his eyes and avni's face flashed infront of his eyes. He smiled and shook his head.

one month passed like this. With the help of ashish they solved this case.

One day ashish and neil were sitting in garden area talking randomly. Avni was inside in her room.

Neil: aap bura na mano to ek baat puchu sir.

Ashish: ha ha pucho I won't mind.

Neil: aapki wife?

Ashish Sighed.

Ashish: she is no more ek car accident me uski mot ho gayi. Avni jab 5 saal ki thi aur uske sir se maa ka saaya uth gaya.

Neil: I am really sorry sir.

Ashish: it's ok. Bas mujhe isi baat ki fikar lagi rehti he ke mere baad meri bacchi ka kya hoga.

Neil: aap esa kyu keh rahe hai sir avni par aapka saaya hamesha bana rahe.

Ashish nodded and patted his back.

Ashish: waise meri beti kesi lagi tumhe?

Neil started coughing badly. Ashish gave him water and patted his back.

Ashish: careful young boy.

Neil smiled nervously and went from there hiding his blush. He was passing through avni's room and the door was open so he peeked inside and saw her She was offering namaz. He secretly clicked picture of her and went from there.

At night.

Neil was standing against the railing on terrace crossing his hands over his chest. When his eyes landed on avni who was coming towards him. She stood infront of him playing with her dupatta.

Avni: aapne mujhe yaha kyun bulaya?

Neil: ( looking at her ) kal main jaa raha hu.

Avni stood silent her heart was beating incredibly fast.

Neil: miss karogi mujhe?

His eyes were on her. She looked down not able to see in his intense eyes. He took step ahead and held her hand in his.

Neil: avni me kehna to bohot kuch chahta hu par samajh nahi aa raha kaha se suru karu. In this one month I realized that what love is after meeting you. You have become the important part of my life now I can't imagine my life without you. I love you avni I really love you.

He kissed her knuckles. Avni looked down breathing heavily.

Neil: tumhe chod ke jaane ka dil hi nahi kar raha. Agar tum bhi mere liye kuch feel karti ho then please tell me I am waiting. Main koi zabardasti nahi karunga.

But she kept silent not lifting her face from ground. He Sighed. He cupped her face and Kissed her forehead ever so gently. She closed her eyes. Looking at her one last time he left from there leaving her in a pool of thoughts.

Next day neil came downstairs with his bag and took blessings of ashish.

Ashish: khush raho. Apne sir ko bhul mat jaana Aate rehna.

Neil: ji

He looked at avni last time and went from there.

After reaching Mumbai he again got busy in cases but he couldn't stop thinking about avni.

2 years passed like this.

Neil: ( in mind) I can't control my feelings more avni you have to answer me.

He was about to call her but his phone started ringing. Seeing the caller Id He smiled widely and answered the call. What he heard next made him shocked.

( about what avni said to neil you will come to know in further updates)

Flashback ends

Neil came out from his thoughts and looked at avni who was stirring in sleep. He patted her head gently and she again slept peacefully.

Soon they landed to Mumbai. They come out from airport hand in hand. Neil took out his phone from his pocket and dialed dd's number.

Neil: hello dd kaha hai tu?

Dd: sirji me bhi kabse aap hi ko dhundh raha hu.

Neil roamed his eyes around the airport and found dd back facing him.

Neil: tere piche hi khade hai ham.

Dd turned around and saw neil. He smiled widely and ran towards him and jumped on him hugging him tightly. Avni stumbled back due to his sudden appearance. Neil held her hand tightly saving her from falling and They shared an eye lock.

Neil broke the hug and glared at dd.

Neil: dd behave.

Dd : sorry sirji.

His eyes fell on avni and looked at her confused.

Dd: sirji ye kon he.

Neil: avni my wife.

Dd: oh accha

Then it strikes him.

Dd: ( shouts ) kya

Neil: dd mai baad me bataunga abhi chale.

Dd nodded but he was still shocked.

To be continued.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Thank you 🤗♥️ highest ranking till now.

Much love!
Z♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro