Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Double update just for you guys ❤

Neil was surprised seeing her there. He went to her and side hugged her.

Neil: what a pleasant surprise mithali. How are you?

She smiled.

Mithali: I'm good. How are you?

Neil: am also good. Aao andar.

They walked inside and sat on a couch facing each other.

Neil: kitne saalo baad mil rahe he.

Mithali: haa tumhare pass to time hi nahi he to socha me hi mil lun.

Neil: oh please saara credit Lene ki zaroorat nahi he.

They laughed and talked with each other. Juhi came downstairs and saw mithali and Neil were talking. She walked towards them. Mithali saw her and squealed in happiness. They both hugged each other tightly. Neil shook his head looking at them.

Juhi: oh God mithali kitne saalo baad mil rahe he.

Mithali: aur nahi to kya me bhi miss kar rahi thi tum dono ko to socha mil lun.

Juhi: bohot accha kiya betho.

Trio got busy in talking. They were remembering their college days.

Neil: mithali mujhe kisi se milvana he tumhe.

Mithali: accha kis se kahi girlfriend to nahi, ha.

Mithali looked at juhi who in return smiled tightly.

Neil: abhi pata chal jayega. Wait a minute.

Mithali: okay.

Neil went upstairs to his room. He walked inside and saw avni was reciting Quran.

( in Muslim the holy book known as Quran)

Neil smiled softly and sat beside her on bed quietly. Avni looked at him then again started reciting Quran. Neil stared at her, the peace on her face while reciting Quran, the glow on her face was worth to see. After she completed reading she closed the Quran and looked at neil.

Avni: kya hua ese kya dekh rahe ho?

Neil: kuch nahi. Oh by the way meri friend aayi hui he mithali mujhe milvana he tumhe usse.

Avni nodded.

Avni: tum jao me abhi aati hu.

Neil: thik he jaldi aana.

He went from there. Avni stood up and placed the Quran on its place in the cupboard. Her eyes fell on a frame of her baba. Her eyes got moist remembering him. She took out the frame and caressed it. A tear slipped from her eyes. She sat at the edge of the bed and remembered that day when she lost him.

Flashback:

2 years back

Avni's pov,

I was shocked listening to Neil's confession. ( if you forgot refer 1st chapter ). He loves me but when he confessed to me I was so shocked to react, I couldn't able to speak anything. After Neil went away from my side I broke down completely.

I also love him but our paths were different. We have different religions. His family would never accept me. Thinking about this more tears flowed from my eyes. I went to my room and locked the door. Whole night I was thinking about him. Next day when Neil looked at me before going, my heart cried looking at his vulnerable eyes. He was pleading to me but I looked away keeping the stone on my heart. I missed him a lot. Every day I prayed for him that wherever he was he just stay happy.

Don't know when 2 years passed like this. One day I was going to baba's room when I heard the breaking sound of something from his room. I quickly ran inside and saw baba he was lying on ground keeping his hand on his heart. He was in pain. I quickly ran to him and put his head on my lap.

Avni: baba baba kya hua baba uthiye.

He was struggling for breathe. I grabbed his phone and called the ambulance fast. With in half an hour ambulance came and we took baba to hospital. After reaching hospital doctors took him inside the ICU room. I stumbled back and sat on the bench with thud. I started crying like anything. I didn't want to lose my baba. I didn't know what to do and what not to. In that situation only Neil's face flashed infront of my eyes. I wanted him beside me. I quickly dialed his number and he immediately answered. I started crying more.

Neil: avni what happened why are you crying? Avni please tell me meri jaan nikli jaa rahi he.

Avni: ne neil vo vo baba baba

Neil: kya hua sir ko?

Avni: ( crying) neil please tum yaha aa jao.

Neil: me abhi aa raha hu don't worry okay stop crying please.

I disconnected the call and send him the address of hospital. I was sitting outside the ICU ward. Doctor was still inside. I started praying for baba. 3 hours passed but doctors still didn't came outside. I got panicked and looked here and there. I saw Neil coming in my direction. He was also looking tensed. I stood up from the bench and ran towards him. I hugged him tightly and started sobbing in his arms.

Avni's pov ends.

As soon as avni hugged neil he felt relieved but was still tensed listening her cries. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Neil: avni kya hua sir ko batao mujhe.

Avni: vo me jab unke kamre me gayi to vo Zamin( ground) par pade huye to unko breathing problem ho rahi thi. Mene ambulance ko phone kiya aur unhe yaha le aayi.

She again started crying vigorously. Neil consoled her. Doctor came outside after 3 long hours. Neil bombarded him with questions.

Neil: sir ko kya hua he vo thik he na?

Doctor: dekhiye unhe heart attack aaya tha it was very dangerous. Though he is stable now but he is very weak right now. Also don't let him take any stress otherwise the consequences would be bad.

Neil and avni looked at each other.

Neil: doctor kya ham unse mil sakte he?

Doctor: for now yes but remember only for sometime he needs rest.

Avneil nodded and entered inside the room. There ashish was lying on the hospital bed with tubes attached and an oxygen mask on his face. Avni covered her mouth controlling her sobs. Neil looked at her and kept his hand on her shoulder. Avni looked at him, he blinked his eyes. They both walked towards Ashish and stood beside bed. Ashish opened his eyes slowly and looked at avni. Avni started sobbing loudly and held his hand gently.

Ashish slowly nodded his head in a no saying her not to cry. He then looked at neil and indicated him to come closer. Neil bent down a little to his face.

Ashish: ne..neil pl..pl..please mere ja..jaane ke baad av..avni ka khayal rak..rakhna us..usse sha..shadi kar lena.

Avni heard this and spoke loudly.

Avni: baba ye aap kesi Baatein kar rahe he. Kuch nahi hoga aap ko.

Ashish closed his eyes tightly. Neil looked at him then avni.

Neil: avni please calm down.

She got silent. Ashish held Neil's hand tightly.

Ashish: ne...neil pl..please mu..mujhse va..vada karo tum ka..karo ge na avni se sha..shadi.

Neil: me aap se vada karta hu sir me karunga avni se shadi but aapke thik hone ke baad, aapke aakhon ke saamne hogi hamari shadi.

Ashish smiled sadly then took avni's hand and put it on Neil's hand.

Ashish: avni bac..baccha ham..hamesha neil ki baat maan maan na, ne..neil bo..bohot accha ladka he, tu..tumhe ham..hamesha khush rakhega. Aur tum dono ham..hamesha khush raho ya..yahi meri Dua he.

Saying this he started breathing heavily and suddenly he stopped breathing. neil called doctor hurriedly. Doctor came inside and checked his pulse. Doctor looked at neil and nodded his head in no. Neil closed his eyes tightly and tears started flowing down from his eyes. All this while avni was only crying looking at ashish. Avni saw doctor nodding his head. She looked at neil, he was crying.

Avni: neil kya hua tum ro kyun rahe ho. Neil baba ko kuch nahi hua he. Vo bilkul thik he dekhna abhi aakhe kholenge aur ham sab ko darayenge.

Neil wiped his tears and cupped her face.

Neil: avni vo ab kabhi vapas nahi aayenge vo jaa chuke he hame chodke. Hamesha hamesha ke liye.

Avni pushed him hardly, neil stumbled back but balanced himself.

Avni: how dare you neil? tum pagal ho gaye? Mene kaha na vo bilkul thik he vo mujhe chod kar kabhi jaa hi nahi sakte.

Neil hugged her tightly sobbing.

Neil: avni please try to understand he is no more with us.

But she was not listening to him. They took ashish to their home and did his last ritual. While avni was still in a trance not caring about anything. The neighbor's came to avni's house and consoled her. Neil went to cemetery for burying ashish. He came to home and saw avni sitting numb. Everyone went to their home. Neil walked towards her and sat beside her. Neil pulled her in his arms. That's when she broke down completely crying vigorously in his arms. It was so difficult for neil to see avni like this. He made himself strong and consoled her.

At night Neil told her about his decision of court marriage. Avni refused him first but he did not listen to her.

Avni: Neil please tumhe baba ki wajahse ye sab karne ki koi zaroorat nahi he. I'm fine here, I can take care of myself.

Neil: pata he you can take care of yourself. Me sirf sir ke kehne par ye nahi kar raha hu and you know that. I will not leave you here at any cost. Kal subha 10 baje court jaana he so taiyar rehna.

He went from there saying this while avni stood emotionless. Next day they both went to the court. Neil parked the car outside of court and both got down.
Two men were standing outside waiting for them.

Neil gritted them and they all went inside. All this while avni was silent. Marriage registrar gave them a register. Neil signed on it and passed the pen to avni. With trembling hands avni took it and about to sign when his father's words rang in her ears about her marriage with neil. Remembering him a tear slipped from her eyes. Neil kept his hand on her shoulder. Avni Signed the register. Two other persons from their side also signed in register. They were from Neil's department.

Neil made her wear the mangalsutra and filled her hairline with sindoor. Avneil came out from the court after signing some more papers and went to home.

At night, avni was sitting in her room staring at the wall. Neil entered inside her room with pillow and quilt. Avni looked at him confused. Reading her mind he answered her question.

Neil: am lawfully your husband so  I am here to sleep.

Avni Sighed and went to washroom for changing her clothes. They both then slept together on the bed.

After 3 days they came to Mumbai to Neil's house.

Flashback ends:

Avni was crying remembering that day.

Avni: baba meri neil ke saath shadi aap ka liya hua best decision tha. Vo bohot accha he aur uski family bhi. But I miss you baba.

She kissed the frame. And a tear slipped from her eyes. Her reverie broke hearing Neil's voice. He was calling her from downstairs.

Neil: avni where are you come fast na.

Avni wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

Avni: ha neil bas abhi aayi.

She splashed cold water on her face and wiped her face with towel. She quickly went downstairs and saw neil, juhi and one more girl talking with each other and laughing in between.

She went towards them and stood beside neil. Neil looked at her, he stood up and side hugged her.

Neil: kaha reh gayi thi itni der laga di.

Avni: vo bas ese hi

Neil: ek minute are you okay? Chehra itna laal kyun he.

He noticed her puffy eyes also. before he could say anything mithali spoke grabbing their attention.

Mithali: neil ye kon he?

Neil smiled and looked at avni.

Neil: Mrs.avni Neil Khanna

Mithali: ( shouts) what tumne shadi Karli aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi.

Neil laughed looking at her expression. Juhi looked at neil then his hand which was on her shoulder.

Mithali: waah kya baat he maan na padega tumhari choice kaafi acchi he.

Neil raised his collar proudly mithali and avni chuckled while juhi sat there silently.

Mithali: hi avni am mithali neil ki friend. In fact me, juhi aur neil ham teeno ek hi college me padhe he.

Avni smiled at her.

Avni: hi mithali.

Mithali: mujhe to laga neil tum juhi se shadi karoge.

Neil: what kuch bhi tumne esa kyun socha?

Mithali: are college me hamare saare friends tum dono ko kitna tease karte the aur ship bhi karte the. Kyun juhi?

Juhi smiled sadly and looked at avni. Avni looked down.

Neil: I know kuch bhi bakwaas karte the sab I didn't like it all.

Juhi looked at neil with moist eyes. Neil sat on a couch and indicated avni to sit beside him.

Avni: aap sab baate kijiye me abhi aati hu.

Neil nodded and avni went inside the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out milk and started making coffee. Shweta came there finding juhi seeing avni she made faces and about to go.

Avni: aunty

Shweta stopped moving and looked at avni.

Avni: aapko kuch chahiye tha?

Shweta: tumse matlab apne kaam se kaam rakho.

She turned around and bumped into juhi who just entered in kitchen.

Juhi: aunty kuch chahiye tha aapko?

Shweta: haa juhi beta meri BP ki dewayi khatam ho gayi he aur bheema bebe ke kaam me busy he to please tum kisi se bolke mangva dena.

Juhi: aap tension mat lijiye aap aaram kijiye me mangva dungi.

Shweta: thik he.

Shweta went from there. Juhi looked at avni, avni smiled looking at her. Juhi thought something and smirked in mind.

To be continued.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Love
Z ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro