Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊
𝚠𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚍𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚑 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗....

AUTHOR'S POV:

It has been three weeks since Abhimanyu's birthday. They all came back next day. Surprisingly after that night both Kabir and Naina became more close. Surprisingly Naina became more frank and open to him. Earlier it was mostly from Kabir's side, but now it was from Naina's side also. She was gradually returning to her old self , which she was more than four years ago. It was their little moments which mattered. She actually started to accept her feelings for Kabir but did she realise it yet ?? No , not until now.

It's just a month left for Shreyas and Nisha's wedding. Everyone was super busy in wedding preparations.

KABIR:

Wrapping up my work I looked over my wrist watch, it was already 10 p.m.... I was late as the workload is too much. There was a knock on my cabin and Shreyas peeked inside and said , " Bro are you done ?"

" Yeah!! I am done with the last file.." I replied rubbing my temples.

"Ok then ! You come !! I need to go.. I have an urgent work ... I need to leave.." He replied.

"Okay !! Bye" I replied and he left.

After he left I took my essentials and headed out of my cabin. Everybody had left, the whole building was empty. I took the elevator went inside. After reaching the parking lot , I went towards my car. Buckling my seatbelt I decided to call Naina. I dialled her number then turned on the speaker and kept it in the dashboard meanwhile I started driving. The whole day I was caught up in my work, so I didn't get time to call her . I only heard her voice in the morning. After few rings she picked up my call

"Hello Kabir .. Are you home ?" she asked me . Her voice sounded tired.

" No I am on the way. I haven't reached yet .. Why are you sounding tired?"

" Actually, there were back to back surgeries today..... So I got late . Now I am returning home." She replied.

"So where are you now ??" I asked her.

"I am in the parking lot....Now getting inside my car...." She replied.

"Okay !! I am coming to pick you up.. Don't worry your car will be at your home" I replied taking the route towards her hospital.

"Kabir you must be tired. I will go by myself.. You don't have to come. Just go home and take rest." She replied.

"No , I am not tired. I want to see you. We will spend some time then I will drop you. I am coming. Just wait for 5 minutes." I said.

"Okay ! I am waiting.. come quickly!!" she said chuckling and we hung up.

After few minutes , I stopped by the gate of hospital where I saw Naina standing. Seeing my car stop she opened the door and came inside . "So where are we going ?" She asked me.

I looked at her , and said , "Tell me where do you want to go ?"

"I thought you have a place in . I am fine wherever you take me." She replied .

"okay ! Then let's go !!" I said.

After few minutes I stopped in front of an ice -cream joint. It was almost 10.30 p.m. at night so the place was secluded.. Naina looked outside and immediately turned towards me and asked me , "Are we going to have ice - cream ?" Her eyes twinkling in excitement.

" Yes !!" I said laughing at her excitement.

"Thank you!! Thank you !!.." She squealed out in excitement and hugged me tightly. Our seatbelts were already open. I immediately wrapped my arms around her. Suddenly I felt a warm pair of lips in my cheeks and in an instant it went away. I froze !!

She kissed me !! She fuckin' kissed me in my cheeks.

I looked at her and she was looking down , her cheeks blood red. She was looking like a toddler who was caught Red handed while stealing chocolates. I held her chin and made her look at me . Her eyes not meeting mine.

"Look at me Naina !!" I asked her. She lifted her lashes and her captivating green eyes clashed with mine. "I... I .. am sorry" she replied stammering.

"Why are you sorry ?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows.

" Voh... I kissed you without asking ..!" She replied.

I chuckled at her naiveness.

"Oh! Baby ! I enjoyed it very much.. you don't have to say sorry... . If you want you can give me as many kisses as you want... I don't mind !!" I replied .. I could see the changing shade of pink in her cheeks.

"please Kabir ! Stop it yaar !! Let's go ! I want to ear ice cream." She replied looking away blushing profusely .

I laughed out loud.

"Don't look away Naina.. ! This blush looks good on you." I said to her.

We went inside the joint. The shop was on a secluded area. There were very few people. Naina ordered for herself A mint chocolate chip flavoured ice cream while I ordered for myself a Mississippi mud pie ice cream.

After taking our parcel we went to our car and sat inside. Naina asked me , " Where are we going Kabir ? Aren't we gonna eat the ice cream ?"

"Yeah ! We will eat it , I am just taking you to my favorite place. Don't worry ! It's just few minutes away." I replied. After few minutes we reached that place.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The area where Kabir stopped the car was a cliff area. Kabir came to Naina's side and opened the door for and she came out with the parcel in her hands. The view was astounding. The whole Mumbai city can be seen from there . The city lights glowing at night gave them a mesmerizing view.

Naina exclaimed , " Kabir this place is so beautiful. How did you find it !!"

Kabir replied chuckling, " It is my peace place Naina. Whenever I wanted to have some alone time away from the chaos , I would come here..." .

They came in front of the car and he picked her up and placed her in the bonnet of the car. Then he himself sat. Then both of them started devouring their ice cream. Both were covered in comfortable silence.
They were chatting when Naina eyed his ice cream. It was looking so damn tasty... She thought it must so tasty that he was eating it with full concentration. Kabir was already aware of that fact but he didn't offered her since he was in a dilemma. Soon Naina asked him showing her puppy eyes , "Kabir can I taste yours ... pleaaaseeeeee!!"

"You ...... want to eat from here ??" Kabir asked unsurely pointing towards his icecream.

" Yes !! Do you have any problem ??" She asked and then again said faking sadness , "Its okay ! If you don't want to share ! "

" Are ! No No !! You are taking me wrong!!! You can share it !! I mean... Tumhe jhoota khaane se koi problem nahi hai???" He asked still getting unsure...

Naina scooted more closer to Kabir then took his spoon and put a spoonful of his ice cream in her mouth. She moaned feeling the taste of the ice cream. There faces were few inches apart. Kabir gulped down the lump which formed in his throat. Naina then whispered in a husky voice in his ear , "Jhoota khaane se pyaar badta hain Singhania Saab..!" ..... Then she exchanged her remaining ice cream with Kabir and started eating his.

Kabir had no idea what was going on. His mind went blank for few seconds due to their close proximity. It took him few minutes to register that she exchanged their ice creams and now she was eating his ice cream that too from the same spoon. He smiled seeing her and then started eating her flavor of ice cream. Naina said after completing hers, " You know your ice cream was far more tasty than mine . I think I should eat that flavour from next time ."

" Really !!" Kabir asked

" Yeah ! Of course...." She replied

Instead of replying her he inched closer to her and then rubbed the corner of her lips with his thumb and then licked his thumb and then said in a husky voice , " I think this is more tasty !!" and then kissed her cheeks. All the while Naina's eyes were fixed on what was he doing. On feeling his cold lips on her cheeks , she took a sharp intake of breath. Blood rushed to her cheeks. She was sure that she resembled like a tomato right now.

Kabir was enjoying the effect he has on her. He was delighted seeing that she was opening up to him more. On the other hand Naina was again behaving like a teenager . She was definitely enjoying this feeling again. Her feelings were overwhelming , her mind said "You love Advait!!" But her heart whispered , "Now there is a more stronger bond with Kabir. It is love !!"............

Hi guys !! Here's the 18th chapter !!!..

Please vote and do share your thoughts!!

Comment your favourite part....!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro