[18]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maheswari Mansion

Sujata and Annapurna welcomes both Swara and Ragini to the Mansion with love and respect . While Gadodia's too were with them as it was a part of ritual .

When rituals were going on shekar slowly asks with Kavita : kavi beta where is Sahil ? From the time wedding rituals started I dint see him

Kavita : don't know papa he said some business stuff and went still he dint come

Shekar nods his head and thinks something : ok beta I will look after it

Kavita nods her head . Gadodia's enter inside the Mansion and all their eyes goes wide seeing Maheswari mansion. It is so beautiful and elegant . The house is big which consists of 3 floors . As big the garden was the more bigger was the Mansion . It was like a mansion meant for a big family . Their eyes go wide while Kavita gets jealous from her sisters .

Ragini while looking mansion slowly whispers to Laksh : Laksh is this your mansion or some palace ?

Laksh giggles : both

Ragini's eyes widens while Laksh chuckles .

Laksh : actually this was built by our grandfather as it was his dream to see his both sons together in same mansion . And as he had 2 sons he was sure that both his sons will also have children then their children and thus he built such a big mansion so that there won't be any problem of shifting for any one if his son.

Ragini nods her head understanding the thought of his grandfather : I promise you Laksh as your mother and chachiji kept this family together even I will continue the same and won't let this family to break ever

Laksh feels happy and side hugs her .

Swara wasn't looking at the Mansion and all the while she was looking down being nervous . It is her first experience being in some others house . She don't know what is there in her own house then how can she know others ? Though her baba had a small mansion but she was very small to remember it . Then she was staying with her dida in Baadi which was also a small one . But later on her Mansion was just a room and she dint knew anything else . So she doesn't want to get embarrassed herself and bows her head.

Sanskar keeps his hand on her shoulder and whispers to her ears : Shona don't you want to see your home ?

Swara's eyes widens hearing her home : no no this is your home

Sanskar chuckles and side hugs her : whatever is mine is yours now so there is nothing called as yours or mine it is ours so now this home is also ours .

Swara's eyes wideness hearing him while Sanskar chuckles and pulls her close to him.

Sanskar : don't worry tomorrow I will show you every corner of our mansion .

Swara just nods her head not knowing what to say .

Parineeta teases both the couple : Sanskar Laksh do your romance later on now some more rituals are pending

Sanskar and Laksh leaves their partner while Swara and Ragini bow their head while blushing .

Sujata and Annapurna comes with two big bowls .

Amaya claps her hand : I love this ritual and I will see now who will win my chachu's or my chachi's

Maheshwari's laugh at her antics . While both the couples are made to sit . As Laksh was being impatient Sanskar says to conduct their ritual first and then he will have .

Annapurna : see Laksh Ragini you both have only one chance and who ever will win in this ritual then that person will have more control on your married life

Sujata : so now I will put ring in it

Sujata puts the ring and Ragini and Laksh hurriedly put their hand in it

Durgaprasad : Laksh save our families tradition and get the ring

Parineeta : Ragini you need to win and rule over your husband

Adarsh : Laksh you shouldn't be a joru ka gulam so get the ring

Amaya : go Chachi go for it chachu

Ramprasad : Laksh our families respect is in your hands now

Parineeta : yeah Laksh as your Adarsh Bhai lost to me

Laksh and Ragini were busy battling with each other .

Sanskar : papa badepapa and Adarsh Bhai it's waste to support him as he will loose for sure

And as Sanskar said Ragini shouts : I got the ring

All the male looks at Sanskar angrily .

Sanskar gulps : I said the truth before marriage itself he lost himself to Ragini then this ritual is nothing

Ragini blushes while Laksh sratch his head being embarrassed while family members laugh at him .

Adarsh : now your turn Sanskar

Ramprasad : now only your our way of hope as our families respect is in your hands

Parineeta : forget it chachaji even Sanskar will loose and we Maheswari ladies will rule over our husbands

Sanskar smiles : let's see Bhabhi

Now Swara and Sanskar ever made to sit and bowl was placed infront of them . All the family members start ranting something's but just an addition is Ragini and Laksh .

Laksh : Bhai you should only win

Ragini : now your Bhabhi will win

Laksh : no I will not let Bhabhi rule my bhai's life

Ragini laughs hardly : already she is ruling his life now what is remaining?

Swara lowers her gaze feeling shy while Sanskar smiles and catches her hand . Ragini and Laksh were busy fighting with each other while Sanskar was having good time with Swara while romancing with her .

Sujata clears her voice : are you both searching or romancing ?

Annapurna giggles : Ragini had found within 5 mins while you both are taking more time ?

Parineeta : you both can romance later

Ragini and Laksh stops their fight and looks at their siblings angrily . While Gadodia's get angry on Ragini as she started favoring Swara which they dint like .

Swara and Sanskar together bring the ring out making everyone happy .

Durgaprasad : that means you both will rule over each other

Ramprasad : thank God atleast Sanskar kept our respect

Ramprasad eyes Laksh and Adarsh while they just give an embarrassed smile .

Sanskar : is there any more ritual left out ?

Sujata smiles : why so much eager to spend time with your wife ?

Sanskar chuckles : I have some work in office

Swara's face falls hearing this . It's not that she hasn't mingled with the family members or doesn't know them but it's her first day in his Mansion . She is new with everything and wants him beside her but she knows that she can't speak and thus just keeps her head down and sits hearing their talks .

Annapurna looks at him angrily : no office for next 2 days Sanskar . Whatever work you have do it from here .

Sanskar : but badimaa

Annapurna eyes him angrily making him shut his mouth and then looks at Sujata.

Sujata : I agree with jiji and I'm with her so now go and take some rest

Sanskar makes faces : ok

Parineeta changes the atmosphere : aarey Sanskar enjoy your time with your wife however office is there daily but these opportunities won't come always .

Sanskar smiles and thinks to himself : I'm doing all this for my wife only . For her happiness . If once all the things are settled then for lifelong I can do my work from home . But no worries I will call Raj here and complete all my works .

Gadodia's see all this with wide eyes . They weren't aware of this much strong bonding among Maheswari brothers . They had thought it would be easy to manipulate them . But now all their evil plans have been failed making them worried and tensed at the same time .

After completing all the rituals Gadodia's leave from there while Maheshwari's go to their rooms .

_____

Sanskar takes Swara to their room while Swara stands and looks at his room .

Sanskar chuckles and back hugs her after closing the door behind : see I dont keep my room clean nor I keep things in places so now it's your duty to help me

Swara nods her head

Sanskar looks at her eyes which is hell tired . He had made everything possible to make her have rest but due to all rituals it wasn't that much easy for him . After the last night attack he was so much scared that he just wanted to get married as fast as possible and thus he made everything in hurry .

Sanskar makes Swara sit in bed : you must be tired na Shona ?

Swara nods her head : I'm feeling sleepy

Sanskar : ok wait I will help you

Sanskar slowly removes the veil from her head and removes all the clips and sets her hair free making Swara relax .

Sanskar looks at the clips with wide eyes : I guess whole clips shop was used

Swara giggles at his statement

Sanskar then slowly removes all the jewelleries while Swara shivers with his touch . Sanskar slowly removes ear ring , maang tika , nose pin . Then he removes her necklace. While trying to remove her necklace his hand touches her neck making her shiver . Sanskar smiles at his effect on her but doesn't tease her and does his work slowly . Then he removes her kamarband without touching her . He then comes forward and removes all the bangles from her hand .

Sanskar after removing all the jewellery looks at her face . She had closed her eyes tightly . Sanskar kisses her forehead .

Sanskar : now go and change your dress

Swara looks at him : my clothes ?

Sanskar realises that she dint get her clothes from Baadi : don't worry I have purchased clothes for you so take them from wardrobe

Swara nods her head and goes towards the wardrobe . She opens the wardrobe and eyes gets widened seeing it . There was collection was many dress . All were traditional ones as she is comfortable with it . There were many saree's , salwars and night suits . She takes one salwar and goes to washroom .

While Sanskar calls Raj to his study room within an hour .

Swara comes out of washroom while Sanskar makes her lay on bed.

Sanskar : now you sleep there is time for dinner at that time I will wake you

Swara nods her head and holds his hand : please be here I'm scared

Sanskar smiles and sits beside her and pats her head . Swara falls asleep within few minutes as she was hell tired . Sensing her being in sleep Sanskar kisses her forehead and goes to freshn up.

____

After an hour Raj reaches Maheshwari mansion and goes straight to Sanskar's study room . As the Mansion is big there is separate study room for all . While Sanskar's study room was just beside his bedroom .

Sanskar was already present in study room and signs Raj to lock the door .

Raj does the same and comes near Sanskar and stands beside him : sir everything is going on as you said

Sanskar smirks : that's great

Raj : Sahil Gupta's business shares are decreased . It was easy task as his business was already in losses and no one are willing to work with him

Sanskar : got hold on it ?

Raj : yes sir we have purchased 51% shares and now your its owner .

Sanskar smirks : does Sahil know about it ?

Raj : within night he will get to know all this

Sanskar : good then what about Gadodia's ?

Raj : by tomorrow morning all the information will be gained sir

Sanskar : ok and yeah contact our agent in Delhi and tell him to gain all the details of Pradeep Bose

Raj : yes sir and they have already started their work

Sanskar nods his head and discusses further things with Raj as now he is hell bent in punishing Sahil very badly for hurting his Shona .

____

Swara's sleep breaks and she looks around and finds herself in some other room . Then reality hits her and she gets up and sits on bed while taking support of headboard .

Swara thinks to herself "I don't know what is happening around my life ? I don't know should I be happy or should I be sad ? Sanskar loves me so much and so does his family ." A smile creeps on her face " Though he never confessed his feelings to me but his eyes are evident . I don't know whether I deserve him or not . But he is really a good person. He knows everything about me while I know nothing about him . That's shame on me ." Hits her forehead " Yesterday too he asked me about my likes and dislikes but I never asked him anything . I'm so much stupid . I always so stupid things and get embarrassed infront of him . But not anymore " she thinks for a while " I need to do something and make him happy . But what shall I do ? I'm good for nothing . " She again starts thinking " shall I ask help from Ragini ? No no not Ragini . Why she will help me . I need to ask Ammu . Yeah Ammu is the right person . "

Swara was busy thinking ways to make Sanskar happy but at the same time power goes making her scared and suddenly she feels someone's presence near to her making her more scared and screams .

_____

I hope I dint bore you all with this part .

And to all the ones who are asking me whether I'm gonna punish Sahil and Gadodia's or not - there are still some mysteries to be solved and punishment phase has already been started . So just please keep some faith on me and read further . I won't do injustice with any character . What is appropriate that punishment will be given . So all what you all need to do is wait and be patient . Without proceeding with storyline I can't just punish them .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro