If this moment passes

⠠⠁⠎ ⠞⠓⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠊⠞ ⠓⠁⠙⠝'⠞ ⠓⠁⠏⠏⠑⠝⠑⠙

As though it hadn't happened

⠠⠊'⠍ ⠎⠉⠁⠗⠑⠙ ⠎⠉⠁⠗⠑⠙ ⠎⠉⠁⠗⠑⠙ ⠠⠊'⠇⠇ ⠇⠕⠎⠑ ⠽⠕⠥

I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

════ ════

flashback

[trigger warning - may contain violent scenes]

"I said no, Haru! It's too dangerous! Those parties are gonna be full of drunk boys and not so good stuff. I'm not letting you go to such a party with a bunch of assholes you call friends," Haru's older brother, Min Yoongi yelled out, his voice echoing through the for walks of their big and luxurious house.

Harum groaned and threw a glass vase at him. Fortunately, he dodged it, resulting in it crashing onto the wall behind him.

"You can't always tell me what to do! I'm old enough to go to parties on my own and you know that I can take care of myself. I'm not stupid to be a slut to those fuck boys there," she snapped back and Yoongi scoffed, unconvinced.

"Yeah right. Alright then, go! Go to that stupid wretched party and just don't come in here whining tomorrow that you lost your virginity at such a young age. Pfft, let's hope you make it outta there alive in the first place," he remarked and she rolled her eyes, before pushing past him and out the front door.

"Fuck him! I'm gonna show him that I'm responsible enough to go to these parties on my own! Just because he's my older brother doesn't mean he can boss me around all my life," she murmured to herself, as she walked to the place her 'friends' had invited her to, for a lavish party.

Suddenly, she gasped as she was pulled into an alleyway by her arm. A strong arm was clasped tightly on her mouth as the unfamiliar man shushed her.

She tried to get out of his grip, but another man came from behind him and pulled her legs, seating her down in the cold hard alley floor.

She cried out for help, but the roads were nearly empty during this time of the day. Even if someone passed by, they were either too scared to interfere, or just didn't bother.

"Oh hey, isn't this Park Jimin's little slut?" the man with his hand on her mouth asked his friends as he took a closer look at Harum.

As soon as she heard those words, she bit his hand and he immediately pulled away.

"He's my best friend, you mother-f*ckers," she screamed and tried to run away. But before she could escape, another man pounced on her, pulling her down with him.

She was now on the floor, with a young boy on top of her. He looked around the age of 15-16, and clearly didn't belong here with these fuck boys.

He smiled shyly and got off her, but the same man from earlier, pinned her down again and started tracing his fingers up her exposed thighs. She gasped and tried pushing him off but, he didn't even budge.

"Tell me babygirl, how loud does your tiny boy Jimin make you scream? Cause I'll make you scream louder babe," he said, disgusting Haru to the extreme.

"Bitch, get off me!" she yelled and he chuckled.

"Wow, babe's got attitude," he said, while the others behind him chuckled in amusement.

"But babe, you literally came dressed for the occasion, sweetheart," he said as he traced patterns on her inner thighs.

She felt his fingers go higher up her legs, but before anything more happened, they all heard a manly voice call out.

"Get your filthy hands off her, you bastards!"

Everyone stopped in their tracks and the man quickly got off her, and the person who yelled, pulled her to her feet.

Through the darkness in the alley, she couldn't make out his face, but even before she could, she passed out in his arms.

┌─────── °° ───────┐

End Of Chapter 8 - Butterfly

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro