Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : yaar, I want your urgent help.

Siddharth : anything for you hottir? Tell me what can I bring for you from America.

Avneet : no, cancel that trip and come with me, we will go to a research trip of Forest in Tamil Nadu.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet explain him everything.

Siddharth : hey, Avneet.... I am going to US darling, I am not in mood to waste this vacation on some working thing yaar.

Avneet : Siddharth, it's really important for me and you know I can't take help from anyone else, at last I call you with all my hopes rely on you. It would be loss of millions for me and if you come with me, I will give you 1 million.

Siddharth : uhm.... Yaarr still

Avneet : I request you, please please please.

It takes almost 15 minutes to convince him, but at last he get ready to go with her.

Siddharth : send me flight details, I will catch up tomorrow from Delhi?

Avneet : same, I will catch you on Airport, be on time... We will begin the trip tomorrow itself.

Siddharth : hmm.... And dress hot, so I won't bore there. (He continue flirting)

Avneet : if that's a deal to keep you interested in this trip, then I will bring shortest clothes of mine.

She said with a teasing tone.

Siddharth : seems hot now.

Both of them laughed and she hung up the call.

They packed their bags and reach Airport.

Siddharth reached first and later Avneet arrive, Siddharth saw her coming with Almost jaw dropped.

She is looking damn hot.

She is wearing royal-blue color sneakers and denim shorts with tank top, both of which seemed a size too tight and left nothing to the imagination for Siddharth.

Siddharth : hey here?

Siddharth wave at her and she wave back walked to him.

Avneet : long time, hii!!

Siddharth handshake and they hug.

Avneet : let's go.

Siddharth : yes.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro