14. Brave Beauty.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's outfit ^

Angelo's POV

"Come on Barb, Do I have to carry your again?" I chuckled. I placed my hands on her waist and carried her to stand on her feet and she squirmed a bit.

"It's Barbie not Barb." She scoffed.

"Oh, thanks for telling me, I never knew you liked it." I smirked down at her.

"You-" She groaned blushing as she started hitting my arms.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, Barbie!" I chuckled holding her arms and her breathing became harsh.

"Okay students, gather around." Miss Iris said and I gripped Mackenna's wrist and walked over to where the students were assembled.

"Make sure you stick to the person you sat with in the bus, because he or she is your partner." Miss Iris instructed and my heart leapt in joy.

"Quiet!" She silenced the students who were murmuring amongst themselves.

"For your information, there are no wild animals in the forest so I don't want to hear any whimpering understand? " She asked.

"Yes please." We all chorused and started to disperse.

"OK, so I'm gonna change, see ya later." I informed. I leaned down, pecked her cheeks and ran away from her before she punched me.

Mackenna's POV

I quickly got Pamela and Angela together and we had to pressure Pamela to wear a tank top and a jean skirt.

''Guys, I understand the weather is warm but why this outfit?" Pamela asked obviously not cool with what we have told her to wear.

"Come on, its exactly what you are supposed to wear." I replied and she pulled the hem of the skirt down a bit.

"Hurry up nerdy bitch." Nathaniel groaned when he approached us. I knew for sure that the cause of his groan wasn't annoyance, judging by how his eyes had darkened on seeing Pamela in such an outfit. He shamelessly scanned the oblivious girl and even inhaled a breath.

"Something you'll never have." I smirked referring to in such a way the others didn't hear. He just gritted teeth and ignored  my comment.

"You don't get to call my friend nerdy bitch" Angela scolded and I nodded in return as he rolled his eyes. Pamela walked ahead and before he could follow her, I gripped his arm and tugged me back.

"I know you love-hate her and all, but don't you dare try touching her understand?" I warned seriously.

"As if I want to touch her so bad." He said.

"I know you want to Nathaniel, so don't and I have a way of finding out from her, just like sometime ago that Belinda destroyed her books, I destroyed her makeup with just noodles and a box of juice. So if you also want something of yours to be destroyed, just harm her." I said.

I was really expecting him to lash out at me for doing something to his girlfriend but nope. This was was what I was told.

"I can do anything I want with her." He said and walked out of my sighted.

"Stupid fucking asshole." I muttered. I turned and immediately bumped into a hard chest and the person held my upper arms. It was Angelo.

The damn hot guy. The straped top he was wearing clinged to his torso, making his amazing six packs visible.My eyes further went down to check out the jeans he was wearing and the sneakers.

"That's enough checking out, let's go." He chuckled and I slowly pulled away from him and he allowed his eyes to scrutinize me making me self-conscious.

Angelo's POV.

So I was walking in the forest with the most sexist girl who I must say, my eyes couldn't survive five minutes without checking her out.

"So I wanna know..how was Nathaniel treating Pamela when she first came to this school? What happened between those two?" She asked and I sighed.

"Apparently, Pamela was a new innocent girl who joined our school not too long ago, dunno what Pamela did to pissed Nathaniel off but for some reason, he turned bipolar." I said like how I would explain an explosion.

"Bipolar?" She asked.

"OK, not literally." I laughed and she shook her head. "But the thing is, he acts kindly towards her, then later becomes mean towards her."

"Nathaniel? Kindly? When the hell did that shit happen?" She asked.

''Seems kinda unusual but what I mean is, one day he treats her like he cares about her, then the next, he treats her like shit." I explained.

"He's so...possessive over her." I added.

"He likes her." She whispered beside me.

Just like I like you think only difference is I'm not mean.

"Yes." I replied looking down at her. My breath hiked when she peeled off a strand of her hair off her neck and she glanced at me with taints on red on her cheeks.

My eyes further went down to look at her mini skirt, down to her caramel skinned legs. It was taking me a lot not to do certain things..

To me, she was the true definition of brave beauty.

"Hey, why is your brother so.." I trailed off.

"So.." She smiled up at me.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"Oh you'll can ask me, besides, I asked you a question too."She reminded rubbing my arm slightly and I quirked a side of my lips upwards.

"So..what were you saying?" She asked crossing her arms in front of my chest and I had to look away before I saw a few things. Ok maybe I did.

"Why is he so.." I cleared my throat and my gaze accidentally moved to her chest, then her flat stomach which was somehow peeking out because the top had rode up a bit and then her cleavage..damn.

I muttered relief words under my breath when she unfolded her arms and pulled the hem of her top down, with red on her cheeks.

"So protective of you? I mean, yeah, he's your brother and all and it's his duty but it seems he's a bit too.." I paused.

"Extremely overprotective? Yep." She finished for me.

"Why though?"I asked looking down into her hair.

"When I asked him he said stuff like guys can't be trusted, they're heart breakers, blah, blah, blah." She sigh.

"You know, I really wanted to be friends with him, because he kinda looked cool." I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh he is cool, to his friends only and are you giving up on him?" She asked.

"No, Angelo Carden never gives up." I said and she scoffed.

"You know it's true Barbie." I chuckled pinching her cheek.

"Whatever, that's because you seem annoying." She grumbled removing my hand.

There was a short silence but it was quickly broken when she screamed 'Tarantula!", went on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck making me chuckle.

"So you're scared of spiders?" I teased and she glunched at me with flushed cheeks. I placed my hands on her waist and she squirmed making me release her

"Hey let me tell you something, I've heard of adults who are afraid of common ants!" She said and I laughed out louder.

"Jerk." She said folding her arms with a glare on me. Suddenly we heard the roaring if the spring indicating we had reached the falls.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro