41. In My Shirt.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mackenna's POV

"Barbie are you done?" Angelo's deep voice muffled at the other side of the bathroom door when I closed the last button of the shirt he gave me. The shirt reached close to my mid thigh and I loved the way it was on me.

I opened the door and met up with a shirtless Angelo who was in a pair of sweatpants. I instantly blushed when I remembered how his hands were moving over my body during our shower. I could still feel his touch.

He stared down at me, with his lips parted slightly.

"You should wear my shirt often..but not too often or I might end up eating you up." He smirked and I slapped his arm with a scowl on my face.

He chuckled and carried me up in his hands and walked over to his bed.

"Time for a relaxing siesta." He sighed as we both laid on the bed. He pushed, my back to his chest and buried his face into my neck,

"I've always imagined being in the same bed with you." He murmured onto his skin making it tingle. I didn't and couldn't say anything so I just intertwined my fingers together trepidatiously.

"Are you aware?" He whispered huskily into my ears and I gasped when his hand snaked under the shirt I was wearing.

"Barbie." He whispered pursing his lips onto my skin

"Yeah?" I whispered back and he groaned. His arm firmed around my bare stomach and he pressed my back to his front. I gasped when something hard poked my right butt. Great. He feels horny.

His arm loosened a little bit and he tightened his grip on my body and my heart hammered in my chest at his bulge which was poking me. He growled and licked the skin on the nape of my neck.

He moaned and bit hard on my skin, making chills ran down all parts of my body. His other freehand moved under the shirt too and he gripped my bum and I gasped.

I sucked in a sharp amount of breath as he continued to press me against him, making a knot form inside my stomach.

"You drive me so fucking crazy." He grunted and I gulped. I shivered when his hand on my bum moved down and squeezed beneath my thigh.

He slowly turned me to make my front face him and made the space between us more thiner. His eyes were very darkened as he gazed at my chest. I didn't do same because I could feel his sharp breaths fanning my slightly exposed cleavage.

He gulped and buried his face into the hollow of my neck. He loosened his arm around my waist slightly and tightened it again and I could still feel his bulge pressing on my abdomen.

"The urge just keeps getting stronger and stronger anytime we're close." He groaned and I gripped his arm into my fingers when he continued biting and sucking my skin.

He was right, I had the urge too.

"You turn me on so much, it kills me." He moaned.

"I'm sorry." I whispered into his ears. I gulped when his nose and lips started moving in my neck.

"It's ok. It's not your fault you had to be so damn beautiful." He whispered and I blushed smiling. He traced his lips on my jaw to my chin and I bobbed down my head, pressing my lips onto his. He captured my lower lip into his lips and moved his hand in my shirt. I could feel his hot toungue ran over my lips in his lips as I tackled his upper lip at the same time. He growled when I gently bit his upper lip.

He hand slowly moved out of my chest downwards my body. I gasped and he thrashed his hot wet toungue into my mouth. My heartbeat went wild when he carried my leg and threw it around a side of his waist. Still moving his tongue in my mouth, he placed his hands on the sides of my waist and slowly grinded my body against his. I purred and moaned while he growled and groaned. It felt so fucking good as we kissed the the same time.

After a while we tore away panting but he was holding my hand and smiling. He hovered over me and placed my locked my hands above my head.

"Thank you for forgiving me." He rubbed his lips on my cleavage. That part tingled as I slowly wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Thanks for not giving up on me." I rasped and gulped when he kissed a surface of my breast. He dragged his mouth to my collar bone and I moaned when he bit me there.

''How can I give up on you? Especially when you're the love of my life?'' He asked and I grinned.

"Fuck, why do you have to be so damn sexy?" He mumbled and I blushed more.

He let go of my hands and quickly moved it up on my knee to carress my inner thigh I grazed my fingers on his chest, downwards to his abs and then back to his shoulders when ever he applied pressure to my thigh.

When he finished, he finally laid next to me and pulled me to lay on his chest.

"Hey Angelo?" I called.

"Yeah?" He replied rubbing my back.

''Are you gonna break up with Jania?" I asked and he chuckled.

"We're not even dating." He said and relief washed over me.

"Barbie?" He called.

"Yeah?" I replied tracing my fingers on the borders of his abs.

"I'm sorry for giving that bracelet to her. It's just that..what you told me about it was hurtful." He sighed and a tiny lump formed in my throat. I inwardly cringed at all the times I was rude to him.

I lifted my head off his chest and placed my hand on his cheek.

"It's okay Angelo, she can have it, besides I've got your shirt.'' I drew circles on his cheek and he chuckled deeply again.

''I love you." He said and I felt that giddy sensation in my stomach.

"When did you realise it?" I asked curiously when he raised his head upwards and pecked my lips.

"I did two days after we broke up." He said. "But I never admitted it to myself until the time you told me you never cared about me." He gulped and I could feel the remorse seeping into me. "I drunk like a dipsomaniac." He sighed and I bit back a wince.

"Angelo, I swear, I was lying." I assured coiling my arms around his neck and his hands moved to rest on the small of my back.

He grinned and rubbed his nose on mine.

"When did you realise your feelings?" He asked.

"The day Collins tried to kiss me but you ended up kissing me." I informed.

"Um..by the way, I'm sorry for um..harassing you." He apologised with his cheeks flushing.

''Awwn, it's okay..you're so cute when you blush though." I cooed stroking his cheek.

"And you're so sexy in my shirt." He smirked. I buried my face into his chest and punched his arm, making him guffaw and I smiled on his skin.

Yes, it's true this story is about to end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro