Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye,

Naina namaazi bann gaye,

Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke,

Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum 💞

◎◎◎◎◎※※※◎◎◎◎◎

"Good afternoon, Ladies and gentlemen". This is your captain Aarhan Shekhawat speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Indigo Airlines Flight 86A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 6:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Delhi approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Delhi is good. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight. Thank you."

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

❀❀❀❀❀❀

IGI Airport, New delhi :

Two young man with clean-cut, conservative look, wearing a white shirt, tie and cap and a buttoned navy blue blazer are talking with each other and girls are drooling over them. One is caption Aarhan Shekhawat and another one is Co-pilot Rehan Roy.

"Great landing Captain Aarhan. Your next destination this time?" Rehan asked while walking next to him.

"Thanks Rehan. Maybe Switzerland or some other country not confirmed yet" Arhaan replied with a smile.

"Ohh....Let's grab something.....I'm very hungry and you know na I hate plane foods" Rehan added while making a disgusting face and checking his phone every now and then.

"Yaa...let's go, even I'm also feeling hungry" arhaan agreed while they both headed towards the airport cafeteria.

In cafeteria :

(Rehan goes for ordering the food and he is going towards washroom, scrolling through his phone when.....)

"Ooouchhh.......Can't you see or don't know how to walk? Aankhein hai ya button,meri rampyari ko gira diya" a girl nearly shouts at him making him startled for a moment.

(You have eyes or buttons, because of you my rampyari falls down)

(Her bag)

"Ohhh...hello miss, first of all, meri nhi tumhari aakhein hogi button aur ramdulari koun hai? kidhar hai?" He replied while looking here and there.

(Not mine, your eyes are buttons and who is ramdulari? where is she? )

"Ahhh.....ramdulari nhi hai.....rampyari.....raaamm...pyaari.....
rampyari samjhe" she corrects him angrily.

(It's not ramdulari...it's rampyari)

"Whatever it is....where is she ?" He asked in same way of hers.

"Here" pointing at her bag she replied making him shocked.

He rolled his eyes after seeing her bag and mumbled under his breathe "pagal ladki hai bilkul".

(She is totally mad girl)

And both sat down simultaneously to pick up their things which were lying in the floor when both bumped into each other again.

"Ahhh......dekh nhi sakte kya, ab toh confirmed hai ki aahkhein button hai apki" her words makes him furious.

(Ahhh...can't you see, now it is confirmed your eyes are buttons only)
(Rubbing her forhead)

He mumbled loudly "ladki hai ya aafat pata nhi kiski shakal dekh kr landing ki thi meine."

(Is she girl or some disaster don't know whose face I seen before landing)

(Rubbing his forhead and picking up her phone instead of his and standing up)

(They both got the same phone ^_^)

She heard him and replied "khud ki hi dekhi hogi" making him more furious.

(You've seen your own face)

"You know what ladkiyan mujhe dekh kar marti hai" he added with an attitude.

(you know what, girls are dying to see me)

"Ab zehar shakal dekhar log marenge hi" her blunt reply makes him mum for sometime.

(Your face is ugly)

And she starts collecting her things that was in her bag and putting them back.

"Tum mere itne smart face ko zehar keh rhi ho, tumhe sharm nhi aati itne ulte sidhe baat krte hue" after few minutes he said making her eyes moved to him.

(You're saying my handsome face ugly, don't you have shame in talking nonsense)

"Don't take so much stress......ab har koi meri tarah smart, beautiful and genius toh nhi hosakta na" lifting her imaginary collar up she replied while showing him 32 teeth smile.

(Don't take so much stress...After all not everyone is smart, beautiful and genius like me)

"Hahahaha.....smart .......beaauttiffuul and genius....aur woh bhi tum.....pata nhi kahan se itni misunderstanding hai tumhe....tumse acchi toh mere ramu kaka ki bhese (buffaloes) dikhti hai" he added jokingly making her cheeks puffed in anger.

(Hahaha...smart, beautiful and genius...why you have so many misunderstandings about yourself......even my ramu uncle have buffaloes more beautiful than you)

"Mei bhes lagti hoon apko?" She asked him not soo sweetly.

(Am I looking buffalo to you?)

"And pata nhi kon bechara tumse shaadi karega" he added while laughing out loud making her cheeks red in anger.

(And don't know who poor soul marries you)

"hawwww........good luck hoon mei.....jo bhi mujhse shaadi krega woh bhot khush naseeb hoga.......yuh bucket bhar bhar ke good lucks aayenge uske zindagi mei" she replied back confidently making his smile gone.

(I'm good fortune whoever marries me also got good fortune good luck comes to him)

"Bechara kahin tumhare itne good luck se nhi naa mar jaye" knowing how to reply her, he added making her beyond furious.

(Maybe he dies because of your excess good luck)

"Mujhe apse baat hi nhi krni" turning to other side she said making him chuckle.

(I don't want to talk to you)

Grabbing her bag and phone she stand up but her leg twisted resulting in falling on him and both landed on floor while her all  things again lies carelessly on floor.
(As she don't close her bag yet)

She was in his arms, eyes tightly closed and lips totally pressed. Her honey brown hair was spread on his chest and face.

He got startled by the sudden act and get lost in the moment but regain his senses quickly and taps her shoulder and says "sona nhi hai idhar utho."

(Don't sleep here, get up)

She glares him angrily and tries to stand up but fails, she again tries but fails and start looking here and there in embarrassment.

And he starts enjoying the moment with her as he was totally lost in her hazel eyes, her brown hair, milkish complexion, cheery lips, rosy cheeks and her crazy antics.

He was seeing seeing a beautiful girl first time so close to in his life, he don't know what happened within few minutres but he feels soo attracted towards her. She is becoming very precious to him in a short span of time.

He sensed her situation and get up first then give his hand to her to get up while she hesitantly take his hand and gets up, when someone interrupts them from behind saying "Minahail, you're here, come let's go they are waiting for you."

She quickly took her bag and phone and without thinking twice or saying thank you to him she runs away from there.

"Minahail"

"Minahail"

(He calls her name in his mind)

He smiles brightly and running his fingers on back of his hair when something pricks his back. He puts his hand infront of him and saw something is attached to his watch, getting closer to his watch, he finds  her earring and smiles as her face flashed in front of his eyes.

(Her earring)

"Minahail" he mumbled sweetly.

Rehan comes there after few minutes when he was lost in her moment and says "Man what takes you so long here? Come food is getting colder and I reorder your coffee again."

Aarhan comes to his senses and puts her earring back in his pocket secretly not showing it to Rehan.

"Let's go captain" he said and they both headed towards the cafeteria.

Aarhan Shekhawat
26 years
From Delhi
Caption of indigo Airlines

Minahail Raichand
24 years

Hello Everyone ☺️
So here we go ✈️
This is my first update 🙈
How's it ??
Hope you all like it.....

PLEASE VOTE,