Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Subah se shaam tak lamhe,

Baahon mein teri guzaarun,

Chehra tera saamne rakh ke,

Iss dil mein aaj utaarun ❤️

○◎○○○○◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○◎○

The sun had completed its tour for the day and sank lower in the sky, draining away the light and giving way to the velvety dark night, the faintest of light shone through the leaves and soon it grew dark. It was a cool, windy night and the swaying of trees and rustling of leaves could be heard but not seen as the encompassing darkness had blotted out all the faintest light, making the night more calm and composed and there she was leaving world behind, totally engrossed in reading her novel while sitting on the swing in her home's garden, when someone interrupts her from behind.

"Bhaise raat ko padhai nhi krti" a
man of about 27 years old said to the girl mischievouly.

(Buffalos don't study at night)

"Meine kisi hathi se advise nhi
mangi" the girl fiercely repiled back while turning her back to him.

(I don't ask advice from elephant)

"Ab bhaiso ko advise dene mei kaisi sharm" chucklingly he said while standing in front of her, making her raise her brows.

(Why being shy in advising buffalos)

"Ab hathi bhi gyan dene lage" she instantly replied him while getting up to go.

(Now elephants also give advices)

"Yeh hathi hai hi bhot smart" grabbing her wrist from going away, he said while raising his collars.

(This elephant is very smart)

"Accha?" She annoyingly replied him while freeding herself from his tight grip.

(Really?)

"Haan aur nhi toh kya, mei toh paidaish bhi smart hua tha aur toh aur....." he was describing his qualities to her very proudly when he noticed that she was not even listening him and busy in searching something in the bushes.

(Yes, I was born intelligent and....)

"Yeh kya kar rhi ho tum?" he asked confusingly who was still busy in searching and not giving importance to him.

(What are you doing?)

"Danda dund rhi hoon, ek mota hathi ghar mei ghus aaya hai" turning to him while picking a thick stick from the bushes she replied him making him angry.

(I'm looking for a stick, a fat elephant has entered my house)

"Dekho mujhse respect se baat kiya kro tum" he angrily replied her but seems like it doesn't effect her a little bit.

(Talk to me with respect)

"Kyu kahin ke President ho tum, aye baade tameez sikhane wale" putting her one hand back behind her waist and another on raising the stick and pointing at him she replied him with piercing eyes.

(Why do you have the presidency somewhere, showing me attitude)

"Sahi nhi kr rhi tum yeh" he said boldly and showing more anger to her but his all boldness vanished away when she actually beats him fearlessly and he starts running here and there in the garden to protect himself from her.

(You're not doing it right)

"Accha, mei sahi nhi kr rhi?" she fiercely replied him while running behind him to catch him.

(Well, I'm not doing it right?)

"Mei complain krunga tumhari" running here and there, escaping from her he said while showing her some more anger to scare her.

(I'll complain in your)

"Kyu ab do na apna hathi gyan, bade aaye gyan batne wale" she replied pantingly while catching his wrist, making him stumble and making her falls on him.

(Now advice me)

He proctectly wraps his arms around her, making her heartbeat elevate, her body sweat.

"Yeh k...kya....kr rhe ho?" she asked him while shuttering badly.

(What are you doing?)

"Ab mei apni hone wali biwi ko pakkad bhi nhi sakta" he teasingly replied her making her blush but she quickly turned her face away from him, making their lips slightly brushed with each other.

(Now I can't even have the right to hold my soon to be wife)

"Kyu? Mei toh bhais hoo na" she said while pushing him and getting up from the ground.

(Why? I'm buffalo right)

"Woh toh tum ho hi.....Ishani bhais" standing behind her while dusting off his clothes he replied making her furious.

(Yes you are Ishani buffalo)

"Mote hathiiii" she shouts at him making him more angry.

(Fat elephant)

"Tameez se baat krne mei paise lagte hai tumhe?" He furiously asked her.

(Talking with respect costs you?)

"Haan with 20% interest ke sath" she replied while showing her tongue to him and goes from there.

(Yes with 20% interest)

"Ishani beta aj tum guest room mei soo jao" her mom said to her making her annoyed.

(Ishani, you'll sleep in guest room today)

"Par kyu?" She instantly asked her with a frown.

(But why?)

"Tumhe pata hai na Ayaan ko guest room me rhna pasand nhi" her mom explained her, making her understand the situation.

(You know Ayaan doesn't like in staying in the guest room)

"Par mere room mei rhna pasand hai janab ko" she mumbled to herself but her mom heard her.

(But he loves to stayed at my room)

"Ishaaani 26 ki hone wali ho pr tameez nhi aayi hone wale pati se baat krne ki" she annoyingly said to her daughter making her more angry.

(Ishani you're going to be 26 years of age, yet you don't know how to talk with your soon to be husband)

"Pati nhi hai woh mera" she fiercely replied back

(He is not my husband)

"Ban jaayega" she said in authorized tone making her more furious.

(Will become)

"Maaa, mujhe uss hathi se shaadi nhi krni" she whined like a child while holding her mom's hand.

(Mom, I don't marry that fat elephant)

"Ishaani guest room mei jao abhi isi waqt" her mom said angrily and goes from there without discussing further.

(Ishani go to the guest room right now)

She unwilling goes to the guest room and was going to sleep when she noticed that she forgot her phone's charger in her room. She doesn't want to disturb him but due to emergency she goes there. Standing at the door she knocks on her room's door but no response. She again knocks but still no response. She frustratedly bangs the door and enters in her room when she noticed that he was sleeping like a bull, few pillows were lying here and there on the floor and some are crushed by his massive body and her favorite pink comforter was lying on the floor mercilessly. Seeing the condition of her room, her blood boils in anger.

She angrily jerked him but he was sleeping in deep slumber. She again jerked him but no effect. Furiously she took water jug from her side table and throws whole water on his face making him flinch.

"Chor....chorr...Choorrr" he panickly got up.

(Theif..theif)

"Hathiiii.....mei hoon" tapping his shoulder she replied him furiously.

(Elephant....it's me)

"Yeh kounsa tarika hai logo ko uthane ka?" He asked her annoyingly.

(Is this the way you raise people?)

"Ab gainde ki terah soo ge toh aise hi uthaungi na" she causually replied him while picking up her comforter.

(When you slept like rhinoceros then I've to wake you up like this only)

"Tumhe janwaro se itna pyaar kyu hai?" He asked questioningly to her.

(Why you love animals soo much?)

"Ab janwar sath rhe, toh effect toh padega na" she replied while picking up pillows from the floor.

(When animals live with you it will effects you)

"Pagal bhais" he mumbled

"Tumhe phir kuch bola na" she asked while seeing him mumbling.

(You said something)

"Mere pass faltu ka time nhi hai, kyu aayi ho yahan?" He irritatingly asked her while rubbing his eyes.

(I don't have extra time for you foolishness, why you came here?)

"Woh mei charger lene...hawwwwww....john niche kaise gir gya?" She was saying further but stops after seeing her teddy lying on the floor and asked him angrily.

(I came to get my charger, hawwww...why john is lying on floor?)

"Pure bed pe faila hua tha, meine bas side kia, tbhi gir gya hoga shyd" he replied while getting back to sleep.

(He was spread over my whole bed, I just put him to the side, there may be he have fallen from there)

"Aise side krte hai ki baccha gir jaaye" she pushed him and said to him annoyingly.

(Is this the way you put child in side)

"Ab itna mota baccha hoga toh niche girega hi" he replied like stating some facts which makes her more angry.

(When the child is soo fat then he'll surely falls down)

"John mota nhi hai, tum ho mote...mote hathi" she said while picking up her teddy like a baby and make him lie on the bed and covers him properly with her comforter.

(John is not fat, you're fat....fat elephant)

He was jealous that why that fat thing got more love from her and not him and replied angrily "Hathi nhi hoon mei, haan handsome zarroor hoon"

(I'm not elephant but definitely handsome)

"Handsome aur tum? Kahin mei aandhi toh nhi ho rhi?" she said while acting blind.

(Handsome and you? Am I becoming blind?)

"Dimag toh waise bhi kaam nhi krta, ab aankhon ne bhi kaam krna band krdia, bhot dukh hua sun kar" he replied while acting sad.

(Your brain doesn't work anyway, now your eyes also stop working very sad to hear)

"Ayaaaan" she fiercely called him.

"Yeh jo tum iss terah mera naam leti ho na, bilkul uski terah lagti ho" he mischievously teased her while whispered in her ears making her flushed.

(When you called my name like this, you look exactly like)

"Kiski terah?" she whispered back while blushing.

(Like whom?)

"Moti kali bhais ki terah" he whispered passionately making her blush go away in seconds and she became furious.

(Like the fat black buffalo)

"Ayaaaan" she shouts while punching him.

"Hone wala pati hoon tumhara kabhi toh izzat se pesh aao" he replied back while stopping him from further punching.

(I'm soon to be your husband treat me with respect)

"Pati banna tum uss kammo ki, mujhe maaf kro" she announced.

(Become husband to that kammo, forgive me)

(Kammo was their gardener's buffalo)

"Kammo? Tumne mujhe samjh kya rakha hai haan" he asked angrily.

(Kammo? What have you understood me)

"Hathi jo circus mei kaam krte hai" she replied while chuckling.

(Elephant who worked in circus)

"Idea bura nhi hai, dono sath mei circus chaleyenge" he said making her chuckling vanished away instantly.

(Not bad idea, we'll both run circus together)

"Ayaaaan" she furiously shouts at him.

"Yes soon to be Mrs. Aayan" he replied teasingly while kissing her lips and going back to sleep, while her all anger vanished away and she was standing like a statue there.

Ishani Shah
26 years

Ayaan Mehra
27 years

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hello Everyone 😍
Hope you'll are enjoying Monsoon like me 😎☔

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊✨✨✨✨🎉🎊🎉🎊
A big thanks to all Love knot's readers 😍 Airport love had reached more than 1.23K 😍 in very short span of time 💗💖 I'm overwhelmed 🙈
Thank you soo much guys ♥️

So finally our 2nd story is here☺️
Hope you all loved it 💞🙈

Sorry for making my lovely readers wait 😔

How's it?
Do comment me your favorite part 😊

Do vote,
comment
and share

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro