14)💞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Meri aankhon ko khwabon se bhar de zara,

Apne lamhe mere naam kar de zara ❣️

○○○○○○○○○○○

"Anayat" he called her for second time who was busy in doing her makeup and hair as today was eid and she wanted to look good as 'his wife', afterall it's their first eid together and also aaliya arham was coming for the first time after marriage.

"Anayat" he again called her who was busy in wearing her earrings.

"Zishan" getting enough of her ignorance, he goes near her and hugged her from behind making her whined.

"Hume taiyaar hone dein" she added while trying to push him who just tightened his grip around her.

(Let me get ready)

"Apko taiyaar hone ki koi zaroorat nhi hai" he whispered in her ears making her blushed.

(You don't have to be ready)

"Humare liye aap sabse khubsurat hai" he continued while kissing her cheeks which turned crimson due to his touch.

(For me you are the most beautiful)

"Zis....han" she pleaded as he wasn't leaving her but torturing her with his kisses on her neck and jaw.

"Zis...." her words left hanging as someone knocked making both startled.

"Aap dono ko niche bulaya hai" nimra said while pushing him behind and coming inside the room.

(Called you both downstairs)

"MasahAllah! Aapi" she gasped in after looking at her who was combing her hairs.

"Aaj toh burak bhi pighal jayega" she added making zishan irked and furious.

(Today even the burak will also melt)

"Uss burham ko toh meine choddna nhi hai" he muttered under his breathe while going near his lovely wife.

(I'll not leave that burham)

"Tum jao" nimra was talking with anayat when he interrupts them while putting his hands on her waist and pulling her closer making nimra frown on his sweet words.

"Jaldi jao" he added while hugging anayat sideways making nimra mouth wide opened.

(Go soon)

"Itni izzat bhai jaan" nimra taunts making him smirked.

(That much respect brother)

"Haan, ab niklo jaldi" he commented making both girls shocked.

(Yes, now go from here)

"Zishan" anayat glared him but of no use as before nimra could argue more, he dragged her out even after her lots of protest.

"Yeh kya kiya apne?" Closing the door, he turned to her only to get bitter scolding from his sweet wife.

(What did you do?)

"Kya kiya meine?" He shrugged his shoulders innocently while circling his arms around her.

(What did I do?)

"Zi.....shan" he starts kissing her face making her anger vanished away in seconds.

"I love you" kissing her forehead he whispered making her blush.

"And only you" pecking her lips, he added making her whole face crimson.

"Aur jootiyan pehenna maat bulna" he  continue while eyeing her bare feet before going out making her frown.

(And don't forget to wear slippers)

✩○✩○✩○✩○✩

"Aapi" anayat squealed in happiness after seeing both arham and aaliya together as they both come for celebrating eid with family.

"Aapi" she hugged her like no tomorrow making arham and zishan adore them.

After sometime, they both parts away while zishan and arham shared a manly hug.

Everyone was busy in chit chat including zishan and arham too as they both are not talkative much.

"Aapi jaldi krein" nimra shouted at anayat while standing at entrance of kitchen as she was serving sheer khurma in bowls.

(Sister hurry up)

"Burak ka show naa nikal jaaye" she added while watching her wrist watch time to time making anayat hurry.

(We can't miss burak's show)

"Ammi jaan's" holding tray she called her both moms who was busy in talking with aaliya and giving her some tips during pregnancy.

After aaliya's pregnancy everything changed drastically, now no one have any issue with her and arham as they find out arham as a good guy who treats her like a princess.

"Serve krdein na" she pleaded with her puffy eyes making her mom in law melt in seconds but her mom glares her.

(Please serve this)

"Koi kaam pura kyu nhi krti tum?" nagma scolded her making her glowing face frown.

(Why don't you complete your task?)

"Daatt kyu rhi ho?" Her mom in law supported her making her grin while she hides behind her.

(Why are you scolding?)

"Meri pyari si bahu ko" She added while caressing anayat's cheeks who was acting innocent infront of her mom.

(My pretty daughter in law)

"Aap jada side naa liya krein iski" nagma said while glaring at anayat who was hiding her face with her mom in law's dupatta.

(Don't take her side too much)

"Sheer khurma dekar ladai krlein aap dono" azeem said while looking at the sheer khurma tray with longing eyes as they who were busy in fighting over anayat and not serving them.

(Serve it first then fight you both)

"Inki ladai mei humara sheer khurma jaya horha" yusuf  added in pain making everyone chuckle.

(In their battle, our dessert is going wasted)

"Aapi" after serving them, she was sitting beside zishan and enjoying her family time when nimra's sudden whispered startled her.

"Burak ka show" she whispered again while showing her wrist watch making her panicked.

"Ana...." both runs in hurry towards the TV room making zishan furious and jealous as she didn't even listen to him and follows nimra leaving him alone.

"TV kahan gya?" Nimra asked anayat in shocked tone with widened eyes.

(Where is TV?)

"Kl toh wahin tha" anayat replied while pointing at the wall which was now vacant.

(Yesterday it was there only)

"Aapi, burakkk ka show" nimra whined like a baby while sobbing loudly.

"Kya hua?" Yusuf was passing by but stopped after hearing nimra cry.

(What happened?)

"TV" she pointed at the wall while few tears leaked from her eyes making yusuf dumbfounded.

"Allah! Choriiii" yushuf screamed his lungs out making everyone gathered in the TV room in seconds.

"Chilla kyu rhe ho?" Hira 'yusuf's mom' scolds him but stops after seeing his pointed finger at the wall.

(Why are you shouting?)

"Haye Allah! Ab hum serials kaise dekhenge?" Hira said while sitting on the couch with thud.

(Now how will we watch the serials?)

"Ameena ke nikkah dekhne tak toh ruk jaate" nagma added while sitting beside hira making everyone confused.

(Atleast wait till ameena's marriage)

"Ameena koun?" Amir asked in confused tone.

(Who's ameena?)

"Serial ki baatein chal rhi hai, jada dhyan naa dein" yusuf commented only to get a slap from zishan's mom.

(Serial talks going on, don't pay much attention)

"Sab mujhe hi marte hai" he sobs dramatically while wiping his fake tears with arham's sleeves.

(Everyone slaps me only)

"Bhai jaan, hume apne sath lee jaayein" he added, gaining a playful slap from aaliya and all this while zishan was smirking inwardly as finally he was succeeded in throwing her wife's old crush out from his house.

(Brother, take me with you)

"Allah! Yeh zalim duniya" his fake drama makes everyone chuckle while zishan was controlling his jealous as her lovely wife wasn't paying him much attention just because of that old man.

(That cruel world)

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎※

"Zishan" he was busy in sending some mails when anayat comes inside the room with gloomy face.

"Kya hua meri jaan?" Sitting on his lap and shutting down his laptop, she hugged him tightly making him stunned by her bold act.

(What happened my love?)

"Zishan" she mumbled against his chest making him excited and aroused.

"Hume TV chahiye" she added after a minute making his all excitement goes in drain.

(I want TV)

"Kya?" He asked just for reconfirmation.

(What?)

"TV zishan" she added while drawing patterns on his chest innocently as probably knows how to make him agree.

"Hmm" controlling his jealousy, he lifts her up in his arms and make her lie on the bed lovingly.

"Mujhe kya milega phir?" He teased while leaning over her face making her breath hitched and body shiver.

(What will i get then?)

"Zis....han" she shuttered while putting her hands over his chest.

"Bhul jayein TV ko phir" he said while getting up abruptly making her feel bad.

(Then forget TV)

"Sorry" he was going to get up but she stops him on time by grabbing his wrist making him smirk inwardly.

"Jane do, anayat" he continued his acting making her feel guilty.

(Leave me)

"Sorry" kissing his left cheek she mumbled meekly making him grin inwardly.

"Maan jaayein na" she added while kissing his right cheek making his shout in happiness inwardly.

(Please agree)

"Nhi" he uttered with difficulty as his arousal was at peak and he didn't want to waste his all hard work.

"Love you" she mumbled before pecking his lips for nano seconds.

"Love you too, meri jaan" as she moves back, he pushed her head while capturing her lips and giving her shock.

"Good morning" he whispered in ears who was sleeping soundly on his chest.

Removing few flicks from her forehead, he kissed there for a longer time making her stirred a bit.

"Zishan" making her lay on the pillow, he quietly gets up from the bed but stops after her sweet call.

"Sorry" turning to her, he got stunned after seeing her huffing puffing face which makes her cheeks slightly red and nose flare, precisely making her little wife more adorable.

"Sorry" coming to her, he lies beside her and putting her head back on his chest making her smile as now she got habitual on sleeping on his chest only.
Once he leaves, her sleep got interrupted which makes her angry to no extent.

"Sleep now" he added while kissing her forehead again making her hugged him tightly.

"Don't leave" she mumbled before going back to sleep.

"Jii, meri jaan" he whispered sleeping with her.

(Yes, my love)

◎○●◎○●◎○●◎

"Bhai jaan" anayat called arham who was talking with yusuf.
Aaliya and arham now lived with them as suggested by her mom and dad till her delivery as staying alone in pregnancy is not good.

"Jii" arham replied sweetly while gesturing her to sit.

"Aapi ko ice cream chahiye, please le aayein" she added with a puffy face.

(Sister want ice cream, please bring it)

"Aaliya ne bola?" He asked in confusion as she never demand ice cream before.

(Aaliya said this?)

"Haan, abhi abhi....aur hum jhooth kyu bolenge bhala" she replied innocently with twinkling eyes making him suspicious.

(Yes, just now....why should I lie?)

"Accha sune, chocolate flavour hi laaye" he was going when she added from behind making him more suspicious.

(Listen, please bring chocolate flavor)

"Bhai jaan" this time yusuf interrupts him making him turned towards him.

"Lage hathon mere liye bhi mango flavor lete aayein" he added with sheepish smile.

(Bring mango flavor for me too)

"Aur mere liye butterscotch" nimra added out of sudden while coming to them making him understand the whole situation.

(And butterscotch for me)

"Ek kaam krta hoon, ice cream wale ko hi ghar le aata hoon, hai na?" He added in sarcastically making trio face loose it's charm and happiness.

(I do one thing, bring the ice cream person home itself, isn't it?)

"Behtar hoga waise toh" yusuf replied only to get a smack from zishan who just come from office few minutes back.

(That's good)

"Allah! Ek masoom ko marte hue sharm nhi aayi apko bhai jaan" he sais dramatically only to get one more smack from zishan.

(Brother don't feel ashamed while beating an innocent)

"Tumhe ghar pr pade pade sharm aati hai jo mujhe aayegi?" Yusuf sobbed with fake tears while hiding behind aaliya.

(When you aren't ashamed at staying home all day, then why would I?)

"Allah! Ghar pr rhne mei kounsi sharm" he replied making everyone chuckle except zishan who was getting furious as he hiding behind anayat which irked him.

(Staying at home isn't shame)

"Zishan" she called him softly while coming to him as knowing his temper well.

"Mei ice cream lekar aata hoon" arham added after seeing the tense atmosphere but stopped by zishan's call.

(I bring ice cream)

"Zaroorat nhi hai, mei le aaya" zishan said making trio looked at him with admiration while arham signed.

(Not needed, I brought it)

"Aap kitne acche hai, bhai jaan" nimra said before running towards the kitchen followed by yusuf.

(You're so good, brother)

"Wapis rakho, tum dono ke liye nhi hai, anayat ke liye hai" both brother and sister was busy in filling their bowls when a strict voice hits them making their happy fall.

(Put it back, it's not for both of you, it's for anayat)

"Zishan" she hugged him happily making him smile wide.

"Chalo dafa ho tum dono ab" he added while snatching their bowls.

(Now get lost you both)

"Bhai jaan, itne zaalim toh naa bane" yusuf said in hurting tone while nimra agreed.

(Brother, don't become so cruel)

"Zishan" seeing their fallen face, anayat pleads him through her eyes making him nod only for his wife shake.

"Bas anayat ke kehne pr" he added while giving their bowls and taking whole chocolate ice cream box from them.

(Only because of anayat)

※★※

"Sukriya" she said while gulping one more spoon of ice cream in one go while sitting on his lap who was busying in kissing her cheeks.

"Pasand aaya?" He asked while playing with her earring.

(Liked it?)

"Bhot" she grined making his heart fluttered.

(Very much)

"Aap bhot acche shohar hai, zishan" she added while looking into his eyes deeply.

(You are very good husband, Zishan)

"Aur aap humari sabse pyari begum" he continued while kissing her cold chocolatey lips.

(And you're are my preetiest wife)

"Yeh tumhare liye" after few minutes later, he handed her a box wrapped in colour paper making her excited.

(This is for you)

"Kya hai?" She asked in curious and excited tone while unwrapping the paper and opening the box.

(What's it?)

"Ra..dio...Radio?" But after seeing a radio, her all excitement vanished away in seconds.

"Haan" he replied lovingly making her blood boils.

"Par humne toh TV kaha tha" she added with a frown.

(But I have said for TV)

"TV mei kya dekhna? Tum radio suna kro, dekho isme gaane bhi chalte hai" he explained her like a teacher making her furious while clicking button to show how to operate.

(What to watch in TV,  you listen to the radio, look there are songs in it too)

"Hume nhi chahiye, aap khud hi rakhe iss kabad ko" getting up from the bed, she goes out in the balcony making him chuckle.

(I don't want you to keep this junk, keep it to your ourself)

"Hume akela chodd dein" she blurted in one go as he hugged her from behind.

(Leave me alone)

"Kyu chodd don?" He asked while turning her to him making their bodies collide.

(Why should I leave?)

"Kyuki....TV..." he smiles after seeing her shuttering due to nervousness while her cheeks were going red on her own.

"Chalo radio wait kr rha hoga" he teased making her chuckle loudly.

(Let's go, radio will be waiting)

※○◎※○◎※○◎※○◎※

After 1 year:

"Anayat" he called her for the 100th time as she was busying in playing with "Nureeh" aaliya and arham's four months old daughter.

"Zishan kbse bula rhein hai, tum jao anayat" aaliya said while taking nureeh from her, making her frown.

(How long has zishan been calling you, now go anayat)

After aaliya's pregnancy, she usually stays in her house with arham as her parents didn't allow her to live alone there.

"Hume nhi jana, yuh hi fizul mei bula rhe honge" she mumbled while taking nureeh back in her lap.

(I don't want to go, he must be calling me unnecessarily)

"Ana...." he was at aaliya's room door as thought to call her by himself but stood still after her confession.

"Mei fizul hoon?" His loud voice startled aaliya while anayat happy face looses it's glow in seconds.

(I am frivolous?)

"Aap kb aaye?" Quickly changing the topic she asked him sweetly while giving nureeh back to aaliya and  coming near him who was not looking normal at all.

(When did you come?)

"Mei fizul hoon?" Ignoring her stupid question, he again asked the same question making her smile vanished.

(I am frivolous?)

"Hum...toh...bas.." she shuttered while thinking a good reason making his more furious.

"Zishan" she was still thinking when all of sudden he lifts up making her shocked and more scared.

"Good night aaliya" he whished her who was looking at them with surprised eyes and nureeh was giggling while looking at them with her small button eyes.

"Ahh" as he turned, they bumped into arham who was coming back from his office.

"Isse kya hua?" Saying a small sorry he rushed to their room leaving a confused arham behind at the door.
He asked aaliya while taking nureeh in his arms.

(What happened to him)

"Miya biwi ki ladai" she replied making him chuckle including with nureeh.

(Husband wife quarrel)

"I'm sorry" as he puts her down on their bed she whispered softly before his asking or scolding.

"Hum..bas.." she was explaining but stopped by his strong kiss which sends bucket of tingling sensations in her whole body.

"I was waiting for you" he whispered after breaking the kiss making her cheeks heated up.

"Sorry" she mumbled while kissing him back.

"Jootiyan kyu nhi pehni, agar lag jaati toh?" Breaking the kiss, he asked her while eyeing her bare feet making her annoyed and upset.

(Why wouldn't you wear slippers, what if, if you get hurt?)

"Lagi toh nhi na" she replied in  uninterested voice making him chuckle inwardly.

(I didn't get hurt though)

"Lagni bhi nhi chahiye" he added while kissing her again.

(Don't even want to)

"Mei jab hoon toh"  he mumbled while breaking the kiss, making her cheeks flushed.

(When I'm here)

◎✩◎

"Zishan" she shook him lightly who was in deep slumber.

"Zishan" she again shook him making him open his eyes lazily.

"Mujhe accha nhi lag rha" she said before his asking making him get up straight in seconds.

(I'm not feeling good)

"Fever hai kya?" He asked in worried tone while touching her forehead, cheeks and neck.

(Have fever?)

"Nhi naa" she sobbed while looking at him.

"Phir kya hua?" He asked as getting confused by her behavior.

(Then what happened?)

"Bas accha nhi lag rha" she replied making him more confused.

(Just not feeling well)

"Par kyu nhi accha lag rha?" He asked while caressing her cheeks.

(But why you're not feeling well?)

"Pata nhi" she said while hugging him and sobbing faintly.

(Don't know)

"Soo jao" after few minutes later when she get sober, hes added while making her lie on his arm.

(Sleep)

"Lekin mujhe accha nhi lag rha, zishan" she mumbled while drawing circles on his chest lovingly.

(But I'm not feeling good, zishan)

"Chocolates subah hi milenge, drama krne ki koi zaroorat nhi" he replied knowing her tantrums well.

(Will give chocolates in the morning, no need to do drama)

"Sleep, meri jaan" he added while kissing her forehead and hugging her tightly making her frown as her plan failed miserably.

(Sleep, my love)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Yeh sach hai?" He asked with widened eyes and shocked face.

(Is this true?)

"Haan" his mom replied with a smile.

"Ammi....jaan....kaise....mtlb" he was too happy to express his feelings making his mom hugged him.

"Mubarak ho" she added while breaking their hug and patting his head.

(Congratulations)

"Kahan hai woh?" He asked in excitement making his mom signaling their room.

(Where is she?)

"Anayat" as he entered, he shouts her name but stopped after seeing her whole family there.

"Aagye hone wala abba jaan" nimra teased while yusuf whistles making him glare both.

(Soon be daddy arrived)

"Chalo nimra, nhi toh phir se maar padegi" he added after seeing his deathly glare.

(Let's go nimra, otherwise go beating again)

"Ahem Ahem! waise chalna toh sabko chahiye" azim cleared his throat after seeing his desperation to see her in his eyes and was staring at her without blinking.

(Well everyone needs to go)

"Congratulations" after they left, he quickly closed the door and sits beside her who was lying on the bed.

"Same to you" she replied while he kissed her forehead lovingly.

«●»

In morning, he told her to come with him for check up but she denied saying she is fine. With heavy heart he leaves for his office but get call in noon about her pregnancy and in minutes he was home.

She faints while preparing tea for herself as not feeling well, making everyone panicked, later they called their family doctor who confirmed about her pregnancy.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Anayat" he raised his voice while trying to feed her fruits.

"Jaldi jaldi khao" forcibly putting one apple piece in her mouth, he ordered her making her chew unwillingly.

(Eat quickly)

"Jaldi jaldi" she was taking eternity just to chew one apple  which irked him so he kissed her cheeks making her eat fastly.

(Quickly)

Now a days, she didn't eat well and asking for pizza, donut and chocolates everytime  which annoyed him to the core as now she was 6 months pregnant but didn't take care of herself well. That's why he take care of her eating habits and hides her favorite food just to make her eat healthy.

"Jaldi anayat, phir juice bhi pena hai" he added while feeding her one more apple piece only to get a furious gaze by her and again he kissed her cheeks.

(Quickly anayat, have to drink juice too)

"Mujhe nhi peena" she replied angrily while turning her head to other side.

(I don't want to drink)

"Baby ke liye bhi nhi" now her face become more glowing with chubby cheeks due to pregnancy making him kiss her every now and then, but her mood changes in seconds which pissed him and making him helpless, so he starts blackmailing her by taking baby's name and feeding her healthy.

(Not even for baby)

"Nureeh" after she was done, he takes her to the garden where nureeh was playing with nimra and yusuf along with aaliya.

"Meri jaan" she kissed her on both cheeks while zishan was carrying nureeh in his arms as she can't bend.

"Tumne fruits khaye?" Aaliya asked making her frown.

(Did you ate fruits?)

"Bhai jaan hai na, fruit kilane mei expert" yusuf teased making zishan eyes moved to him who was laughing freely but after sensing his glare his laugh washed in seconds.

"Meine khila diya" ignoring yusuf, zishan replied while pinching her chubby cheeks.

(I feed her)

"Zishan" she scolds him while covering her cheeks making everyone chuckle at their cute little fight.

※◎※◎※◎※◎※

"Soo kyu nhi rhi?" He asked in concern after seeing her tossing and turning from last 1 hour.

(Why are you not sleeping?)

"Neend nhi aarhi" she replied innocently making him pulled her more closer.

(Not feeling sleepy)

"Kyu?" He asked while caressing her cheeks and removing hair flicks.

(Why?)

"Chocolate chahiye" she replied with puffy eyes making him melt.

(Want chocolate)

"Ana..." he was going to say something but got cut by her.

"Please" she begged with a pout making him melt.

"I love you" after eating a whole chocolate bar, she snuggled into him while kissing his cheeks making him chuckle.

"Love you too" kissing her back on cheeks he whispered while closing his eyes.

"So jao ab" he added after a minute as she was not sleeping but ogling him making her embarrassed.

(Sleep now)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After 3 months:

"Itni der kyu horhi hai?" He asked his mom for the 10th time while looking at the labour room door.

(Why is it so late?)

They came to hospital 4 hours back still there was no sign of any good news.

"Waqt lagta hai beta" nagma replied in understanding tone.

(It takes time son)

"Naye naye abbu jaan betaab horhe hai" yusuf joked only to get a deathly glare from him.

(The newly dad is going desperate)

"Sabr kro" arham said from behind while patting his shoulder as knowing  the restlessness and longing to see the baby. He himself was worried and frightened when nureeh was going to come.

(Have patience)

"Hadd hogyi bilkul, kr kya kr rhe hai tabse yeh" after an hour he nearly shouts as tired of waiting.

(That's it, what they are doing since then)

"Congratulations" he was going to knock the labour room door but to his surprise the door opened with a baby in nurse's hand.

"It's a boy" she said happily while handing over the baby to him.

The moment she puts the baby in his
hand, his whole body feels numb while heart raced, his senses are now freeze and only thing which clouded his mind was "his son."

He was exact copy of zishan but had eyes like his mom which hold beauty and innocence at the same time.
Till now he never experienced such feelings, emotions, sentiments, sensations in his body which he feels now, making his whole body completely mess.

"MasahAllah" his mom commented after seeing the little baby.

"Allah! Nazar se bachaye" nagma added while other too praised the baby boy.

(Stay him away from evil eyes)

"Zishan" coming inside the room, he handed their baby to her who break out in tears after seeing him.

"Sukriya" hugging her sideways, he kissed her forehead.

"Ahem Ahem! hum bhi peche hai" yusuf commented from behind making everyone giggle but again got glare from him.

(We are also in que)

"Apne abbu jaise maat banna mere jaise banna....bilkul smart aur intelligent type" when it comes to yusuf turn to hand the baby, he whispered in baby's ear but also got small glare from him.

(Don't be like your dad, be like me....very smart and intelligent type)

"Like father like son" he mumbled hopelessly while giving little boy to nimra.

✩●✩●✩●✩●✩

After 4 years:

"Nihaan"

"Nihaan"

"Bahar aayein jaldi" she said strictly while glaring at the curtain which was moving.

(Come out quickly)

"Pehle chocolate dein" a baby voice of 4 year old boy came from behind the curtains.

(First give me chocolate)

"Pehle yeh doodh finish kro" she added making little boy whined.

(First finish your milk)

"Hum abba se sikayat krenge apki" he tries to scared his mom who was furious at him now.

(I'll complain it to dad about you)

"Pehle doodh finish kro phir sikayat krlena" she continued making him nod in negative behind the curtains.
Nihaan was just like anayat as he loves to do tantrums and pro in eating chocolates just like his mom.

(First finish your milk then do your complaining)

"Kya horha hai bhyi?" A manly voice hits them, making little boy ran to him.

(What is happening?)

"Abba" he jumped into him while he lifts him up and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Koi zaroorat nhi hai doodh pene ki, hum bahar chalte hai ice cream khane" he said making nihaan jumped in happiness.

(There is no need to drink milk, we will go to eat ice cream)

"Zishan" he was going but stopped by his lovely wife call.

"Gusse mei hai kya?" Sensing her burning anger, he asked nihaan making little boy nod.

(Is she angry?)

"Bhot, tbse datt rhi hai mujhe" nihaan said while glancing at his mom who was still in anger.

(Very much, scolding me since then)

"Anayat, tum bhi chlo na ice cream khane" he suggested her after seeing her red face making her more furious.

(Anayat, you also joined us)

"Allah! Kya kru mei inka" she mumbled while going out of the room with stomping feets.

(What to do with you guys)

◎※◎

"Ammi, sorry" she was busy in reading magazine when nihaan's voice came from behind.

"Abbu ke taraf se bhi" he added in baby tone making her anger vanished away still she pretends to be angry.

(From dad's side too)

"I'm sorry, meri jaan" zishan said while sitting on his knees and holding her hands.

"I'm sorry too, meri jaan" nihaan mimicked his dad making both chuckle.

"Mera baccha" holding him in her lap, she kissed her non stop on his face making him giggle.

(My baby)

"Mei bhi" seeing their adorable relationship, he thanked god while forwarding his right cheek towards her.
But instead of anayat, nihaan kissed him making his heart fluttered.

(Me too)

"Tumne kuch khaya?" After few minutes later, he asked in concerned while caressing her cheeks.

(Have you eat?)

"Nhi" she murmured while looking down as not have courage to see his wrath.

"Tum bhi na" he added while carrying nihaan in his arms and making anayat get up from the couch.

"Dhyan kyu nhi rkhti apna?" he scolds her in soft tone while cutting fruits for her.

(Why don't care of yourself?)

"Ap hai na, mere fruits expert" she taunts him while making faces.

(Because you're here my fruit expert)

"Khao anayat" he said strictly making her chew fastly.

(Eat anayat)

"Abba, datt kyu rhe hai?" nihaan who was playing till now, scolds his dad while coming to his mom and glaring his dad.

(Dad, why are you scolding?)

"Anayat khala" meanwhile nureeh came inside with a glass of mango juice. She was just 5 years old still more mature than anayat.

"Hum apke liye juice laye" she said happily while forwarding her the juice glass.

(I bring juice for you)

"Awww! meri bacchi" she kissed her while sipping juice happily as she don't have heart to say no to her.

"Ammi" nihaan shouts as she kissed nureeh and not him.

"Meri jaan" she kissed his both cheeks lovingly making him grin.

"Apne itni takleef kyu ki?" Zishan asked nureeh while making her sit on his lap.

(Why you troubled yourself?)

"Ammi jaan keh rhi thi khala ke pass baby hai" she reasoned innocently while looking at anayat.

(Mom was saying that aunt is having a baby)

"Agar khala roz juice piye toh baby jaldi aayega" she added making both laugh loud.

(If aunt drink juice daily then baby will come soon)

"Meri bacchi" she pinched her soft cheeks while pulling her closer.

"Sukriya" she said while kissing her soft and small hands.
She was just like aaliya, exact replica of her which makes her more adorable.

Anayat was 4 months pregnant by now, making everyone concern for her as she hardly give time to herself which pissed zishan so he tries his best to feed her infront of his eyes.

※✩※

"Anayat bas" he scolds him while taking chocolate box from her hands.

"Wapis krein" she whined like nihaan who was sleeping beside her as it's already 12 am.

(Give it back)

"Bas! aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai" he added while putting it on the side table.

(Enough for today)

"Bhot zalim shohar hai aap" she remarked with a fake sob making him nod as he makes her lie properly.

(You're very cruel husband)

"Pata hai mujhe, ab sojao" kissing her lips, he looked at her who was still glowing and beautiful like before.

(I know this, now sleep)

"You know na I love you" he said while locking their hands.

"And I love you too" she replied with numb eyes making him panicked.

"Kya hua?" He asked while looking deeply into her eyes.

(What happened?)

"Thank you" her reply makes him confused.

"For loving me soo much" she added while kissing his cheeks making him blush.

"My pleasure" in seconds he captured their lips making her smile through the kiss.

※◎※

After 5 months, they are blessed with a baby girl, just on the day of their wedding anniversary. They named her "Neezah", she was just like anayat with zishan's smile which is breathtaking.

She thanked god everytime for giving her such a great companion who loves her more than life and cares her more than his soul.

Both children filled their life with happiness and she can't get enough to thank god for giving her such a great family.

★★★★★★★★★

Definitely the most toughest chapter to think and write 🙈

Took me ages to think 😪
(I'm damm nervous.....Hope you'll liked it ♥️)

Finally comes the last chapter....
Happy or Sad? 💚

How's it? 😍

Love the ending? 🤔

Fav part 🌸

Vote and comment is free.....no tax 😂🙈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro