2)🌹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

○○○○○○◎◎◎◎◎◎○○○○○○○

"Meher kya hua?" shurti asked while coming into the hall with bowl full of popcorn.

(What's wrong?)

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" quickly wiping her tears she said while picking up the snacks and coffee.

(Nothing at all)

"Bhai kahan gye?" Sitting on the couch she said while looking here and there with munching popcorns.

(Where did the brother and that witch go?)

"Woh..woh bahar gye hai nat...natasha ke sath" she stammered while turned to go holding the tray.

(He has gone out with natasha)

Shurti was not a fool to sense her bestfriend's behavior. Getting up from the couch she goes near her.

"Kya bola uss chudail ne?" Lifting her chin she asked her while she was hiding her puffy eyes from hers.

(What did that witch say?)

"Kuch nhi hua shruti" she said softly while looking down and tears starts rolling down from her eyes.

(Nothing happened)

"Meher tum kab tak aise hi rahogi?"  Seeing her like this she said while wiping her tears.

(How long will you stay like this?)

Leaving her behind she rans toward the kitchen and place the tray on the table.

"Meher" she called her while coming into the kitchen.

"Mei ghar jaa rhi hoon" she said while looking straight.

(I am going home)

"Par tum..." she cuts her and goes from there.

(But you...)

"Meher" 

"Meher"

"Meri baat toh suno" shruti shouts but  no use as she runs from her house leaving her behind.

(Listen to me)

✩✩✩✩✩✩

He comes home late at night, lights were turned off, seems like everyone slept. He feels sad that on his first day at home after returning he spend all his time on Natasha.

Coming into the kitchen he switched on the light only to noticed the tray full of snacks and coffee. He felt a sudden pain in his heart and mumbled "Meher".

He was in his own world when someone shouts from behind "Bhai"
Seeing her furious he sensed something is wrong.

"Meher kahan hai?" Without wasting time he directly asked her.

(Where is Meher?)

"Apko ab yaad aarhi hai woh?" Furiously she replied while glaring at him.

(Do you remember it now?)

"Apne ghar chli gyi woh" she further added and left from there.

(She went to her home)

"Ghar?" He mumbled while getting more hurt.

(Home?)

✩✩✩✩✩✩

Each and every light of the house was lit saying that she is inside. How he forget that she is scared of darkness.

Using the spare key he opened the door and goes inside, coming into her room he sees her turning and tossing signaling him sleep was far away from her.

"Meher" he said in husky voice while standing at her door. Listening his voice she sat on the bed shockingly.

"A..aaa....aap?" She questioned him while blinking countless.

"Kyun nhi aaskta?" coming near her he replied.

(Can't I come in?)

"Ap..ap andar kaise aaye?" She asked nervously.

(How did you come in?)

"Key" showing him her house key he
said softly while standing infront of her.

She was embarrassed that how she forgets that her father gave his family a spare key for her safety.

"Ghar chlo" he said while holding her hands as she was alone in the whole house as his father was on some foreign trip.

(Let's go home)

She was just 14 years when her mom died in the accident. She stays with her dad but still he was unable to fill her mom's space in her life.

His dad and her dad both are neighbors and slowly it turns into friendship. Vivan's family knows about her mother demise that's why his family cares her more and his  mom always treat her like her own daughter.

Whenever her father goes from some foreign trip she goes to shurti's house and none of them have any problem with that.

This doesn't means that her father don't love her. But he do all his effort just to make his daughter's life better.

She never wants to live alone in her house as it reminds her mom. Her mom was a fashion designer and she wanted her daughter to be like her. That's why she choose fashion designing as her career.

✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Mei...mei..nhi jaungi" she protested.

(I'm not going)

"Kyu nhi jaogi?" He questioned her while pulled her towards him, crashing her towards his chest.

(Why so?)

"Bas....nhi jana" she mumbled while pushing him away.

(Just don't go)

"Meher" he called her softly while caressing her cheeks making her looked at him.

"Kab tak aisa chalega?" He asked her indicating about natasha while still caressing her cheeks.

(How long will it last?)

After a pause she said "Ap jayein na uss ke pass, wait kr rhi hogi apka" making him brust in laughter.

(Go to her she must be waiting for you)

"Mujhe jahan hona chahiye tha wahi hoon" placing her side hairs behind the ears he whispered in her ears.

(I'm where I needed to be)

Hearing his words she looked at him surprised "kahan hona chahiye tha?" She questioned him while tears are ready to come out.

(Where was it supposed to be?)

Pulling her more closer he whispered passionately "Meher ke pass" making her eyes shine with happiness and then he kissed her lips.

(Next to Meher)

She feel tingling sensation all over her body, slowly clutched his shirt making him smile through kiss.

Their slow kiss turns into passionate and he pushed her on bed without breaking the kiss.

Kissing her jawline he mumbled "I love you" making her blushed hard and she clutched his shirt more tightly.

Again kissing her lips he mumbled "I missed you" and looked at her who was looking soo beautiful after the kiss.

"Chlo ghar chalte hai" getting up from the bed he said while she remain in the same position on the bed.

(Let's go home)

"Meher" he called her seeing her blank.

"Na...natasha bhi...hai ghar pr?" She hesitantly asked him  while sitting on the bed making him chuckle.

(Natasha is also at home?)

"Woh kyun hogi humare ghar pr?" sitting on his knees he said while holding her hands and kissing it.

(Why would she be at our house?)

"Meher mere dil mei aur mere ghar mei sirf tumhara hi kabza hai" after a pause he added while looking lovingly at her.

(Meher in my heart and in my house only your are there)

Slowly she puts her hands around her neck and hugs him making him startled. He happily hugs her back while caressing her hairs.

After her mother demise she spends most of the time alone. Until One day her father decides to shift her school to shruti's and vivan's school as being her neighbor and friend she will feel more friendly there and they will take care of her more.This idea worked as miracle as soon she returns to her older self.

"Chalein?" kissing her forehead he asked while holding her hand.

(Let's go?)

"Hmm" she was getting up when he pulled her towards him and lifts up making her shocked, surprised and nervous.

"Niche utarein" she protested while he goes to the downstairs.

(Put me down)

"Shh....bilkul chup" he scolds her making her stop struggling.

(Shh.....absolutely silent)

Coming out of the house he puts her down, switching off the main light and locking the main door he turns to her and holds her hand making her heart tingle.

✩✩✩✩✩✩

Coming in his house, he took her to his room and placed a velvet box in her hand "tumhare liye" making her surprised.

(For you)

"Yeh kis liye?" She asked while investigating the box.

(What is this for)

"Mere life mei aane ke liye" he said while kissing her lips.

(For coming in my life)

"Kholo toh sahi" he added seeing  her still holding the box.

(Open it)

"Payal" opening the box she screamed  making him chuckle.

(Anklets)

"Hmm" he just hummed while looking at her who was busy in wearing them.

"Lao idhar do mei pehna doon" seeing her struggle he said while pulling her closer making her shiver.

(Bring it here I will make you wear)

"Pasand aaya?" He questioned her after helping her to wear those anklet.

(Do you liked it?)

"Bhot" she said while hugging him and mumbled "Thank you" against his chest.

★★★★★★★

Do you love Vivan and Meher chemistry? 🌸🌹

Why she is scared of Natasha?🤔

Fav Scene 🙈♥️

Next update after getting 100+ votes only 😊

I HAVE WRITTEN A SEPARATE BOOK "DEEP IN THE HEART" ❤️
Do give a try 🙈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro