2) 👫

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Aur Dr. Mehwish yeh hai tumhare senior doctor 'Dr. Shaheer' " pointing at him he said to her making her more nervous.

(And he is your senior doctor)

"Kya kaha tumne? Ya Allah! reham kr" As he was going for his rounds Shaheer asked him while holding his hand and pleading him making him confused.

(What did you say? Oh God! Have mercy)

"Shaheer tum thik ho na?" looking at her he replied looking at his bizarre state.

(Are you okay?)

"Kuch thik nhi hai hassan, mei barbad hogya hoon, iss aafat se mujhe bacha lo, mei ab aur nhi seh sakta" exaggerating each and every word he said making other's chuckle but not her.

(Nothing is right Hassan, I am ruined, save me from this disaster, I cannot bear it anymore)

"Yeh kaisi baate kr rhe ho tum?" Hassan asked him while looking at her first then at him.

(What are you talking about?)

"Dekhiye mei ek shareef ladki hoon aur apko mujhse kya masla hai?" She asked before him while pointing at him.

(See, I am a decent girl and what is your issue with me?)

"Ek wajah ho toh mei batau?" Looking at her with piercing eyes he replied.

(Should I tell you a reason?)

"Aap meri bezaati nhi kr sakte" instantly she replied making him more frustrated, "Lekin tum mera jeena haram kr sakti ho, wajib hai woh?" He asked her furiously.

(You can't disrespect me)
(But you can spoil my life, is that right?)

"Meine apke sath koi bura behave nhi kia hai" defending herself she replied while looking at other side.

(I didn't misbehave with you)

"Tum toh kuch krti hi nhi" gritting his teeth he said.

(You don't do anything)

"Kyuki mei haseen hoon, khubsurat hoon, nek dil hoon aur..." she was elaborating herself when he interrupts "Ali pagal khane wale ab tak kyu nhi aaye? Unko bolo jaldi aaye aur le jaaye mujhe yahan se, mei aur nhi seh sakta" in exhausted tone.

(Because I'm pretty, beautiful, good hearted and...)
(Ali why the asylum people haven't come yet? Tell them come early and take me from here, I can't bear anymore)

"Ap kuch jada hi react kr rhe hai" she replied angrily.

(You're overreacting it)

"Tumse mil kar sab yahi krenge" he said making her more angry.

(Everyone you meet say the same)

"Bas krdo tum dono yeh hospital hai ghar nhi" seeing them fighting in the middle of the hospital hassan said while getting furious.

(Stop it, both of you, this is hospital not home.)

"Hassan yeh wahi aafat hai jiske bare mei meine tumhe subah bataya tha" after few minutes they both were silent then serhat said to hassan about his condition.

(Hassan, she is the trouble I told you about in the morning)

"Yeh toh aachi baat hai dono sath mei kaam krna aur ghar jana" normalizing the situation he said making both angry.

(It's a good thing, both work together and go home together)

"Hassan" he nearly shouts at him.

"Dr. Shaheer ek emergency case hai jaldi chale" nurse came and said to him making him realize his position.

(Dr. Shaheer there is an emergency case)

"Haan aarha hoon mei" He replied while following her.

(Yes, I'm coming)

"Ap mujhse nhi puchenge?" As he was going she questioned him while looking at her nails.

(You won't ask me?)

"Ya Allah! mujhe sabar do" he mumbled to himself, turning to her he replied "Ap bhi chale Mahim" while gritting her teeth.

(Oh god! Give me patience)
(You too mahim)

"Mahim nhi Mehwish" she corrected him in same tone as his making him agitated.

(Not mahim it's mehwish)

"Jo bhi hai chlo" furiously he replied while turned to go and murmured "Ya Allah! jaan chute isse".

(Whatever it is)

"Dekhiye mujhe tameez se pukara kre" he was going when she said in sarcastic tone making him more agitated.

(Call me with respect)

"Bas yahi din dekhne reh gye hai" he mumbled loudly while suppressing his anger making her heard.

"Apko mujhse kya masla hai? Kitni haseen, nek dil ki, pyaari aur khubsurat..." she was explaining herself when he cuts her in between "Ab tumne ek lafj aur nikala toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga, samjhi tum" raising his voice he shouts at her making her shiver.

(What is your issue with me? How beautiful, noble heart, sweet and beautiful...)

(Now not one word or no one will save you from me, understand?)

"Doctor jaldi chale" the nurse interrupts them making him realize the time.

(Doctor come soon)

As they were heading she bumps into him making him furious again "mujhse toh durr hi raha kro tum" he warned her while looking deadly at her making her scared.

(Stay away from me)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Doctor...doctor mujhe bhot dard horha hai" as they reached the patient yelled in pain.

(Doctor, I'm in great pain)

"Ji ap sabar rakhe mei dekhta hoon" he said while going near him and checking him.

(Have patience I'm seeing)

"Ahhhhhh" as he pressed his chest area he yelled in pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" he again yelled in pain.

"Ap thik se dekhiye na" standing at the doorway she said to him while getting emotional seeing the patient's pain.

(You see it properly)

"Mehramm" he shouts at her.

"Mehwish" she corrected him while glaring.

"Jo bhi hai..tum wahan kyu khadi ho?
He asked her as she was standing at the threshold.

(Whatever it is..Why are you standing there?)

"Apne hi kaha tha durr rho mujhse"
She replied him while copying his action.

(You only said, be away from me)

"Ya khuda" he mumbled to himself while controlling his anger.

"Patient yahan andar hai door pr nhi, andar aao tum" he said agitated while turning to the patient.

(Patient is inside here, not at door come inside)

"Mujhe pyaar se bulaye" she replied while looking at the floor.

(Call me with love)

"Sabar de mujhe mere Khuda" he again mumbled to himself while getting frustrated with her behavior.

"Meherbani se mohtarma aap andar aane ki takleef krengi" he said while gritting his teeth making the patient chukle.

(Please come in madam)

"Ahhhhh" the patient yelled in pain gaining attention of both.

"Blockage lag rha hai" turning to her he said while checking patients blood pressure.

(Maybe blockage it is)

"Achha" she replied while looking at the floor.

"Tumhe check nhi krna?" He asked her while getting confused.

(Don't you check?)

"Nhi apne krliya wahi kaafi hai" she replied again looking at the floor.

(No that's enough)

"Yeh floor pr konse chand taare lage hai jo tum tabhi se ghoor rhi ho" he said furiously while standing near her.

(Which moon stars are there on this floor that you have been staring at since then)

"Mei floor nhi apni slippers dekh rhi hoon, kl hi naye liye hai, acche lag rhe hai na" she replied happily while showing her slippers to him unaware of his glare.

(I am looking at my slippers, not the floor, brought it yesterday, looking good don't they)

"Ya Allah" he mumbled to himself totally tired by her.

"Suno room 402 mei emergency case hai tum dekh lo zara, mei 108 dekh leta hoon" he said to her after checking the patient and giving him proper medication.

(Listen, there is an emergency case in room 402, you see, I see 108)

"Mere naam se bulaye mujhe" she replied him with piercing eyes.

(Call me by my name)

"Doctor Mehwish aap reham krke 402 ki emerergy case dekh lengi?" he asked while cursing himself why he meet her in first place.

(Dr. Mehwish can you please look forward to see the case of room 402?)

"Ji doctor, kyu nhi bas itni si baat" she replied happily while going from there.

(Yes Doctor, why not just such a thing?)

"Ya Allah! Sabar de mujhe" he again mumbled to himself.

(Give me patience)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Ab kaisa lag rha hai?" He asked the patient while giving him injection.

(How are you feeling now?)

"Ji ab thik lag rha hai" the patient replied with a faint smile.

(I feel fine now)

"Doctor"

"Doctor" a nurse comes into the room while panting badly.

"Kya hua salima?" He asked looking at her state.

(What happened salima?)

"Doctor.....Mehwish....cafeteria" she said in broken tone making her panicked.

"Ya Allah! ab kya kiya hoga usne?" he muttered to himself while heading towards the cafeteria.

(What would she have done now?)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Dekhiye meine jaan bujh kr nhi kia kuch, galti se hogya" she explained herself.

(I did not do something on purpose, it happened accidentally)

"Meri shirt kharab krdi apne aur maafi bhi nhi maang rhi aap" the person with stained shirt replied angrily to her while showing her stain.

(My shirt was spoiled because of you and you are not even apologizing)

"Maafi kyu mangu mei?" She also raises her voice making him dumbfounded.

(Why should I apologize?)

"Kya horha hai yahan?" Shaheer voice came from behind making both startled.

(What is happening here?)

"Inhone mujhpr coffee gira di aur upar se ladd bhi rhi hai" the person replied quickly before mehwish making her furious.

(She spilled coffee on me and is also fighting over)

"Mujhse galt...." she was excusing herself when serhat interrupts her.

(I made mistake...)

"Dekhiye yeh har kisi rah chalte insan pr coffee aur chai girati rhti hai, yeh aam baat hai iske liye, iski taraf se mei apse maafi mangta hoon" he said to the person while giving him pleading look.

(She keeps pouring tea and coffee on everyone, It is very common for her, I am sorry on behalf of her)

"Yeh ap kya betuki baatein kr rhe hai, mei aisi bilkul nhi hoon" she instantly replied making both guys puzzled.

(What absurd things are you saying, I am not like this at all)

"Toh kaisi ho tum?" Shaheer asked her furiously.

(So how are you?)

"Mei nek dil ki bhot hi pyaari aur..." she was elaborating when he stops her

(I have a very sweet heart and...)

"Ya Allah! sabar de mujhe" he said loudly making her stop.

"Khubsurat ladki hoon, jo dil se abhi bhi masum hai...." ignoring him she continued but again he stops her.

(Beautiful girl who is still innocent at heart....)

"Mehwishh" he nearly shouts at her.

"Pyaar se bulaye mujhe" she replied while glaring him.

(Call me with love)

"Ab ek aur lafj nhi..bilkul chup" he said with gritting teeth and turns to go but again turns to her to warn her but due to sudden turn mistakenly she spills coffee on him making his white coat stained once again.

(Not one more word now absolutely silent)

"Ahhhh...." he yelled at her making her shiver.

"Ya Khuda! utha le mujhe, jaldi utha le mujhe" he muttered loudly and goes from there but not before giving her deathly glare.

(Pick me up, pick me up soon)

★★★★★★★

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 ♥️❤️
Suprise 🎉🎊✨🎁

Finally updated 🙈
How's it? 😊

One word for Mehwish😍
And
Shaheer😍

Vote and comment 😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro