3)⭐

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Mujhe jane dein" she mumbled while he was busy in kissing her neck making her restless.

(Let me go)

"Lekin mujhe aapke sath rhna hai" he whispered in her ears making her eyes moistened.

(But I want to be with you)

"Phir kyu jaa rhe hai mujhe chodd kr?" She questioned him while hitting him with her soft hands.

(Why are you leaving me then?)

"Desh ki hifazat bhi toh zaroori hai  na" he replied while holding her hands and kissing on it.

(Protecting our country is also important)

"Ruk jaayein na" She mumbled while looking at him with teary eyes.

(Please stop)

"Hinaya" he hugged her while caressing her hairs while deep down he himself wanted to be with her.

"I LOVE YOU" breaking the hug he whispered against her lips and soon crashed his lips on her.

"Love you too" she whispered back while grabbing his neck and kissing him back.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Aur yeh white wala bhi?" he said while giving her his white shirt to pack.

(And this white one too)

"Yeh nhi" putting it aside she replied while packing his other stuffs.

(Not this one)

"Kya hua?" Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her in his lap while lifting her chin he asked but shocked after seeing her teary eyes.

(What happened?)

"I'll miss you" she cried in his arms while he was just hugging her tightly close to his heart.

"Bas bhi karein meri jaan" breaking their hug he replied while wiping her tears.

(Stop it my love)

"Pehle wada karein jaldi aayenge" she said while looking at him with shining eyes and faint smile.

(Promise first to come soon)

"Wada" kissing her lips he replied while she hugged him tightly.

(Promise)

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Major Vansh Khurana reporting sir" he said while coming into the head's office.

"Good to see you, major" he replied with a smile.

"Shaadi Mubarak" he added while going near him and giving him a manly hug making him emotional as again her face flashed infront of his eyes.

(Congratulations on your wedding)

"Thank you sir" he replied while deep inside he was waiting to see her again and hold in his arms.

"Sorry for disturbing your vaccation but it's urgent, can't help" sitting on his chair he replied making vansh alert.

"Do terrorist Kashmir se pakde gye hain aur andesa hai ki unke sathi bhi kashmir mei hi chupe hue hai" he added making him panicked.

(Two terrorists have been caught from kashmir and it is feared that their companions are also hiding in Kashmir)

"I want you go to Kashmir region" he declared while giving a glance at him.

"To find those bastards" he added while getting up and looking at him with seriousness.

"Yes sir" he replied while saluting him and left the cabin.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It's been 2 days, he left her for his duty as for him his duty comes first.
He still remembers the day when he was leaving the home, her teary doe eyes still flashes on his making his heart clenched in pain. He was mentally strong but after getting married his heart was no more in his control, it's starts beating and listening to her "his love".

"Dhyan rakhna beta" his mom said while controlling her tears and giving him a motherly hug.

(Take care son)

"Jaldi ghar aana" she added while still hugging him not wanted him to go.

(Come soon)

"Khana time pr khaa lena" she further added while few tears drop down from her eyes.

(Eat food on time)

It's really hard for his mom to control herself whenever he was leaving for his duty. She was mentally strong women who learns to live alone even in that phase when she was pregnant with vansh. Being the wife and mother of a military person she knows how to handle herself and her emotions but sending away his son always making her heart weak due to fear of losing her gem.

"Bas bhi karein maa" feeling his uniform getting wet, he breaks the hug while wiping tears from her cheeks.

(Stop it mom)

"Mei roo nhi rhi....kuch chala gya tha aankhon mein" she quickly controlled her emotions while turning to otherwise to hide her lie.

(I was not crying….Something had gone in the eyes)

"Maaa" turning her to him, he hugged her tightly making her loose control and she starts crying again.

"Bhaiya jii, car ready hai" his servant suresh said making them realize the time as he has to catch his military train.
(Saw in movies, for military person they have a separate military train)

(Car is ready)

"Hinaya kahan hai?" Her mom enquires after seeing her no where.

(Where is Hinaya?)

"Haan kahan hai woh?" His dad agreed while looking for her in the hall.

(Where is she?)

"Nhi aayegi woh" he mumbled to himself as he knows she can't see him going away as her heart was no ready to let him go away.

(She will not come)

"Beta kahan hai woh?" His dad asked him who was lost in her thoughts.

(Where is she?)

"Jaane dein na, aap saman rakhwa dein car mei" he replied while eyeing his luggage.

(Let it go, just keep the stuff on car)

"Mei dahi sakar lekar aayi" her mom said while running to the kitchen.
(In Hinduism curd and sweet is given before heading out as it  bring good luck)

(I brought curd and sugar)

He was disheartenedly taking small steps to the entrance when someone pulled his hand making him stops and hugged him tightly making him startled.

"Hinaya" she hugged him tightly making his thrombing heart relaxed and he hugged her back by inhaling her hair sweet smell.

"Jaldi aaunga" he said while patting her back lovingly making her calm.

(Will come soon)

"Vansh" she looked up with moistened eyes, still in his arms.

"Hmmm" wiping her cheeks and tugging few hair strands behind her ears he replied sweetly.

"I LOVE YOU" kissing his cheeks she said making his heart brust with love and within seconds his lips meet hers.

"Vansh beta" his dad's voice breaks their moment and he turns to go in hurry when she stops him by holding his hand.

"Itni jaldi kya hai?" She scolds him while hugging him tightly making him emotional and loved at the same time.

(What's the rush?)

"Bhot muskil se samjhaya hai iss dil ko" breaking their hug he replied while holding her hands and kissing her knuckle.

(Hardly explained to this heart)

"Tumse door jaane ke liye" he added making her at him with wide eyes.

(To get away from you)

"Toh naa jaayein" she said making him more emotional.

(Then don't go)

"Jaana bhi toh zaroori hai" he replied with dying heart.

(It's important to go too)

"Vansh" before her reply he turns and leaves from there without paying attention to her calling as it's already breaks his heart seeing her crying.

★★★★★★★★

Kisi ne kal kaha ki mei bas notes hi likhti hoon update nhi krti.....lo bhyi kar diya update 🌷
Ab yuh naraz naa hua krein 😌

How's that? ☺️

Hinaya is love  😍
But Vansh is jaan.....a true soldier 🙈

Need your support

We reached 60K 🙈🙈🙈
Thank you guys ♥️♥️

Next update after 155+ votes 💞

Do comment and vote 😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro