3)🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suni kabhi jo aahatein teri,

Yeh saahilon ki sookhi seepiyan 💗

○○○○○○○○○○

Whole room was decorated with flowers and candles making a romantic atmosphere but her disturbed mind was busy in adorning her fate. Sitting at the edge of bed, she was weeping silently on her fate as just in a blink of eye everything changes making her life a complete mess.

"Avin" his dad loud voice hits her ear making her jump in fear.

"She is not my wife, I'm not going to consider her as my wife" but his pricking reply bleeds her soft heart.
They were in lounge fighting over her, making her laugh at her condition.

"But she is my daughter in law" his dad added making her weep more.

◎◎◎✩✩✩◎◎◎

Past:

"Khwaish" they were going towards the front side with slow pace as unknowingly he feels relaxed and calm with her but other handside her heart was at edge of erupting like volcano. They were walking but suddenly she falls in his shoulder making him panicked.

"Khwaish" he again called her but seems like she faints.

Without any further thought, he lifts her in his arms while sneaking inside the house through back side to his room.

"Khwaish" sprinkle water on her face, he called her while patting her cheeks making her stirred slowly.

"Khwaish" he again called her while getting panicked for her.

Seeing not great response by her, he thought to call his family doctor. He went to his balcony to call his doctor but he come inside she was nowhere to seen giving him attack.

"Khwaish" he called while searching his room properly but she was nowhere to be seen.

He rushed out from his room to search her but only get bumped into Kashish.

"Thik ho tum?" She asked while coming closer to him making him step back immediately.

(Are you alright?)

"I...I'm in hurry" he left immediately making Kashish suspicious.

He searched each and every place of his house but she was nowhere making him worried. Later he got to know that she left early as wasn't feeling well making him relaxed.

Next day didn't turned out well as in every newspaper he was mentioned with Khwaish.

"Avin Ahuja is no more single"

"Avin's new girlfriend"

"Avin's secret lover"

"Avin Ahuja mysterious girl"

"Is she is the one for Avin?"

"What nonsense" he fumbles in anger as in every newspaper his pic with Khwaish in his arms was showing which didn't look decent at all.

"Sir, media..." his assistant interrupts making him furious.

"Rubbish" he mumbled while throwing the glass vase in rage making it broken into pieces.

He wasn't not understanding what is wrong with media, he can't breathe normally they captured his each and every step making his life terrible.
Till now he tried hard to save his love life with them but now it seems impossible.

"Avin" his dad deep loud voice startled him.

"Sach hai yeh?" Without beating the bush, he asked directly making him stiffen.

(Is this true?)

"Sach hai yeh?" He shouts making him jump in fear, he never saw his dad anger but today because of that mere girl his dad was scolding him making a very bad reputation of Khwaish in his heart.

(Is this true?)

"If yes, then marry her" he was dumbfounded or more precisely get paralyzed after hearing his dad's word.

"Dad" he gasped after hearing his dad, he wanted his dad to believe him but in return he was imposing him a full life prison.

"It's just a scandal, nothing more" he added while trying to clear himself.

"Aaj scandal hai, kal badnami naa ban jaye" ravish replied bitterly.

(Today is a scandal, tomorrow it should not be slander)

"Lekin mei kashish...." he was going to say but get interrupted by him.

(But Kashish)

"Khwaish is right girl for you" he doesn't understand why his das was listening him making him hurt.

"Mei Raghav se baat krta hoon" he left while breaking his heart into zillion pieces.

(I'll talk to Raghav)

※◎※◎

"Avin" she shouts without realizing her surrounding.

"Tum sirf mere ho" she yelled over the call while crying miserably.

(You're mine)

"Dad..." he paused as he himself was feeling broken.

"Toh baat kro apne dad se" she blurted furiously.

(Then talk to your dad)

"Mei ya Khwasih?" she added with hiccups making his throat dried.

(Me or Khwaish?)

"Mei dad to mana nhi kr sakta" he replied while putting a stone on his paining heart.

(I can't say no to dad)

"Toh tumne use pasand kiya, mujhe nhi" anger, pain, heart, misery and grief was flashing on her breaking tone making him shattered.

(So you liked her, not me)

"Khas..." he wanted to say several things but she hanged up making him cry for her.

«●»

"Avin" she cried while seeing her pictures with him, the headlines were hurting her making her soft heart clenched.

No doubt he was her first crush, first love and first person who touches her heart just by his mere smile.
She wasn't afraid for herself but for him as everyone knows him, he is a superstar whereas she was just a normal college going curvy girl.

She was sure the outcomes of the headlines wasn't digested well by her mom and especially kashish as he was her boyfriend.

"Khush toh bhot hogi tum mere Avin ko mujhe chura kr" she was in her room looking at the newspaper with teary eyes when heard kashish's fierce voice from behind.

(You will be happy after stealing my Avin from me)

"Mere Avin" unknowingly more tears starts pooling around her eyes just by the mention of her love as someone else.

(My Avin)

"Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai" she uttered meekly while wiping her tears.

(Nothing like this)

"Khwaish, jhooth maat bolo" she shouts while coming near her and turning her around.

(Khwaish, don't lie)

"Kashish..." she was trying to explain but kashish slapped elder sister her shamelessly making Khwaish eyes widened.

"I hate you" she pushed her while going from there making Khwaish cry on her misery.

That day when she opened her eyes, she found herself in someone's bed. Everything seems to be new to her but suddenly her eyes catches the big photo frame of avin at the centre of the wall making her heart raced.

Her fainting scene starts flashing infront of her eyes making her embarrass. She didn't want to fool herself again in front of him, that's why left his room. Though she was unaware that he was also there and was worried for her.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Khwaish" rajesh knocked her door making her alert.

"Khana toh khaa lo beta" he added while knocking the door again as she locked herself in her room since morning.

(Atleast eat something)

"Meri baat toh sunlo ek baar" he pleaded helplessly while hoping her to open the door.

(Listen to me once)

"Take your time" rajesh knew his daughters very well. Since childhood, khwaish was introvert type of girl, she hardly makes friend, hardly goes out whereas kashish was extrovert, had bunch of friends, mostly spent time with her friends.

"Dad" he was going with heavy heart but stops after hearing her voice.

"Beta" he was shocked after seeing his beloved daughter dimless face, her eyes were puffy and nose was nose indicating how much she cried whole day.

"Khwaish" she hugged him tightly making him startled.

She was sobbing while hiding in his dad's arm or more precisely hiding from the world. She herself don't know how to react as avin was never hers but her kashish and she didn't want to break her own sister's heart.

"Ravish ne call kiya tha" he added while breaking their hug and locking the door.

(Ravish called me)

"He wants you as Avin's wife" ground slipped beneath her after hearing her dad shocking word.

"He wants you to marry Avin" seeing her puzzled eyes he further added while holding her hands.

"Dad" she gasped while holding the side table for support.

"Meine haa krdiya" she was still absorbing the reality when his next word knocked her senses.

(I said yes)

"He's perfect for you" she collapsed on the floor while crying hysterically. She always dreams to have have him in her life but little did she knew that in a blink, everything is going to change drastically.

"But I'm not perfect for him" she uttered while looking at him with teary eyes making rajesh eyes moistened.

"No, my daughter is perfect in everyway" he added proudly while hugging her. He knew that how her mom and kashish is behaving with her but still she never complains or say anything to them. She deserves happiness and Avin is good for her.

"Kashish" she mumbled while thinking of the coming consequences.

"She is good but not that much good enough for him" he continued while encouraging her.

"You're perfect, beta" she smiled as he was the only one in her life who loves her unconditionally "her dad."

"Lekin..." she was going to say something but he interrupted her in the middle knowing well what she wants to say.

(But..)

"Mei hoon na" caressing her hairs, he reassured her making her heart calm.

(I'm here)

◎✩◎✩◎

"Ravish" He was stunned after hearing his bestfriend's words.

"Yahi ek tarika hai" he added in pleading tone.

(This is the only way)

"Lekin yeh sach.....mera mtlb...sach nhi hai.....itni jaldbaazi kyu krna?" Rajesh said while trying to clarify his doubts.

(But this is true...I mean not true, why so hasty?)

"Cause I want my son's good future and she is perfect for him" ravish's word unintentionally hits rajesh deeply making his heart filled with happiness. He always want someone who looked at his daughter inner soul not the outer one making him agreed instantly.

◎○●※●○◎

In just one week, they got married followed by their pre wedding rituals and engagement. In all this kashish never leave a chance to taunt and scold her, making her feel unwanted.

She attended her every function while ignoring them badly especially avin making him feel hurted and miserable. His pain was clearly showing on his face which hurts khwaish but she didn't say anything as she herself was feeling broken and no one is there for her expect her dad.

Her mom and Kashish stopped talking with Khwaish making her little heart tore apart. She herself was in pain and deep grief and their taunts make her feel more depressed and hurt.

On her wedding day, they didn't showed up on vidaai make her feel more unwanted and making her fragile heart sinking in sorrow.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Present:

"Get out" she was still in her deep thought but get startled by his harsh loud voice.

"Out" he screamed while coming near her.

"Shaadi zaroor hogyi hai lekin mere dil mei tumhare liye kabhi jagah nhi hogi" gripping her arms, he blurted in anger.

(Marriage will definitely happen but there will never be room for you in my heart)

"Yeh jagah tumhare liye kabhi khali nhi hogi" he added while pointing at his heart making her sob silently.

(This place will never be empty for you)

"Kashish ki jagah" her heart mumbled making her eyes more teary.

(Kashish's place)

He pushed her towards couch while lying on his bed and switching off the light.

"Good night" changing in light dress, she lies down on the couch while looking at his direction who was sleeping carelessly making her eyes welled up again. She didn't realize when exhaustion engulfed her making her drawn into sleep land.

◎✩◎

"Good morning" she greeted her mother in law while coming into the mandir.

"Morning, beta" ritu replied joyfully while caressing her cheeks.

"Aarti kr rhi hain?" Khwaish asked while looking at the pooja thaal (plate) in her hand.

(Doing prayer?)

"Haan" she replied while putting flowers on the sides of plate.

(Yes)

"Mei bhi sath mei kru?" She asked like a school kid asking permission from her teacher.

(Should I join?)

"Zaroor" she chuckles at her innocence while lightning the diya (gave).

(Yes offcourse)

"Bhot pyaari awaz hai" she didn't realize when ravish came there making her nervous.

(Your voice is sweet)

"Sacchi" ritu agreed making her smile genuinely.

(Exactly)

"Avin kahan reh gya?" Ravish asked while sitting on the dinning chair followed by ritu.

(Where is Avin?)

"Woh...bas.." she stammered as herself don't know what to reply.

"Abhi tak soo rha hai kya?" Ritu asked making her nod.

(Is he still sleeping?)

"Jao, coffee de aao" she added while giving her a cup of coffee making her nervous and hesitant.

(Go, give him coffee)

※♡※

"Avin" she called him hesitantly as he was still sleeping making her heart raced. She never saw him sleeping before, this is her first time which makes her heart skipped.

"Avin" she again called him nervousness making him stirred.

"Coffee" she added while trying hard to controlling his beating heart and shivering body.

"Ahhh" suddenly realization hits him making him wake up with a jolt. Seeing her infront of his eyes, everything starts running in his mind making him furious.
Without thinking any further, he throws the coffee cup making her hand burn.

Tears start rolling down from her eyes making him cared less. He rushed to the washroom leaving her alone in pain. Since childhood she was craving for love and affection but sadly except his dad no one exactly love her unconditionally just because she was little curvy and dusky.

★★★★★★★★★

Note:

I'm soo sorry, but I'm leaving wattapad for few days, weeks or may a month.
My college work got hectic, My submission date got prepond.
*IDK why masters student have to face such things*

Sorry again 🌸

Will update if get time.
Till then be safe ♥️

Follow me on Instagram : glitter_dazz

※※※※※

Dedicated to AnkitaGhosh205
(Sorrryyyyy for making you wait for sooo long)

Khwaish ❣️

Views on Avin 💗

Do vote and comment 😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro