4)✈️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Aur kitni dur chalna padega?" He asked in exhausted tone.

(How far we have to walk?)

"Bas aane hi wala hai" she replied in bubbly tone.

(It's just coming)

"But hum kabse chal rhe hai, tumne toh 5 minute ka bola tha but hum pichle 15 minutes se chal hi rhe hai" he added in irritated tone.

(But we have walking for how long, You've told me about 5 minutes but we have been walking for the last 15 minutes)

They have arrived 15 minutes back but for reaching salim uncle's address they have to go from the streets through walking only.

"Lijiye....Hum aagye, wahi hai chacha ki dukan" Pointing at an ancient small store 'Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry'
She says.

(We've reached.....that's uncle's store
'Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry')

"Kyaa? Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry, tum mujhe sahi jagah toh lekar aayi ho na?" Looking at her, he asked her in questioning tone as not believing his eyes.

(What? Jawani phir nhi aani Laundry, Have you brought me at the right place?)

"Han..hann....yahi hai, dekhiye chacha ki cycle aur 2 autos bhi hai wahan, hum bilkul sahi jagah aaye hai" saying this she dragged him towards the shop even after his lots of pleading.

(Yes..yes..this is the place, see uncle's cycle and 2 autos were also there we've come to the right place)

The autos were in worst condition and rusted and cycle needed a repairing he mentally scold and beat himself that why at first place he agreed to come here.

JPNA Laundry:

The store was very ancient, dull and small. Paint was worned out, floor was dirty, fan was making an annoying sound and there was only one washing machine which was making loud noises, the hangers were of poor quality and broken, the chairs were in creaky condition, buckets were in half broken condition and detergent were stinking badly.

He only noticed an old man working there and not other 7 workers as she described him. The old man was facing his back to them and was busy in hanging some clothes in the hanger.

This was all beyond his imagination. He mentally cursed himself for several times for coming here.
Not wanting to stand for a minute in this old shop but still he gatheres some courage and asked "Ahem...ahemm...excuse me! Salim chacha?" he said in firmed tone

(Salim chacha)

The old man turned his back and adjusting his old glasses to see them "Ji......areey...Minahail....beta tum" he said in breathy voice totally ignoring him

(Yes...ohh...Minahail dear)

"Chacha....kaise hai ap?" she replied him happily

(How are you uncle?)

"Mei....toh...bilkul....fit....and... handsome...hoon beta....tum....batao...kaise.....aana hua?" he said in breaking voice

(I'm very fit and handsome......tell me the reason of coming here?)

"He was looking more older and don't even look handsome and about his shirt...all are dull and worned out...not even one quality is matching him like she described me" he thought

She was saying further but he cuts her and says "Mujhe apni blazer saaf karwani hai"

(I've to clean my blazer)

"Kya......razor?" he said in questioning tone
(What.....razor?)

(Razor is used by men for shaving purpose)

"Razor nhi blazer" controlling his anger he says

(It's not razor...it's blazer)

"Haan.....wahi....toh....mei....bhi....keh rha....hun....RAZOR" he replied in breaking voice

(That's what I'm saying RAZOR)

"Chacha yeh apni kali coat ki baat kr rhe hai" she replied cheerfully

(Uncle he is talking about his black coat)

"Woh kali nhi bule hai....navy blue" he said in furious tone

(It's not black...it's blue....navy blue)

"Ab jo bhi ho.....kali, peeli, laal, hari ya neeli.....coat toh coat hi hai na" she said while counting every colors through her fingers

(Whatever it is...black, yellow, red, green or blue...coat is coat it doesn't matter)

Turning towards her chacha she says
"Chacha....ap inki coat saaf krdein" in playful tone

(Uncle please clean his coat)

"Beta.....mei....boat....kaise....saaf karunga?" he said in confusing tone

(How I'll clean boat)

"Woh boat nhi coat keh rhi hai" he replied fiercely

(She is talking about coat not boat)

"Whi....toh...mei....bhi....keh...rha... hoon BOAT" he said in convincing tone

(That's what I'm saying... BOAT)

"Ahhhhh......inko sunai nhi deta kya?" he whispers to her highly irritated by salim chacha

(Is he have some hearing problem?)

"Apko sharm nhi aati chacha ke bare mei aise bolte hue?" she scolds him

(You do not feel ashamed of talking about uncle like this?)

She further says aloud "Mujhe chacha pr pura bharosha hai....."

(I've full trust on uncle...)

He cuts her and says "Dosa......? Beta....mujhe...dosa.... nhi pasand" in gentle tone

(Dosa.....?I don't like dosa)

"Ahhhhh......mujhe nhi karwani koi blazer saaf.....chalo yahan se" he said aloud highly pissed by uncle's behaviour.

(Ahhh...I don't want to clean my blazer anymore....let's go from here)

"Shhh....chacha sunn lenge dhire bole" she said in whispering tone.

(Shh....uncle will hear us speak slowly)

"Ohh...really...yeh sun bhi sakte hai?" he said while glaring her.

(Ohh...really....he also listen things)

"Huhh...Chacha apko kasam hai....." she was saying further when he interrupts.

(Huhh....uncle I swear....)

"Rasam......? beta...aj....mera....rasam... khane.....ka...bilkul
mann....nhi.....hai" he replied in brittle voice.

(Rasam is South Indian soup)

(Rasam.....today I don't want to eat it)

That's it....without thinking anything twice he lefts from there leaving both behind.

He was driving his car rashly.....totally frustrated by salim uncle's behaviour.

"Pata nhi kya aag lagi thi mujhe udhar jaane ki....kidhar phass gya mei....isse accha toh mei uss Mukesh ke sath time spent krleta...atleast woh mujhe iss tarah irritate toh nhi krta" he mumbled to himself furiously.

Don't know why I was getting soo curious to go there. I only got troubled there from going there it's better to be with Mukesh atleast he doesn't irritate me like him.

(Mukesh was in his 30s, dark, fat and dumb guy at airport who flirts with every girl with his broken english)

"Uss.....Minahail ko puri duniya mei bas wahi mile?" He said and suddenly realized it's getting late (10:30pm) and he leaves her there all alone with that old stupid man.

(That, Minahail only got him in the whole world?)

He quickly turned his car towards salim uncle's address with full speed.

JPNA Laundry:

Salim uncle was just going to close his shop when he arrives.

"Umm....ahem..ahemm...chacha Minahail kidhar hai?" He asked him in not so gentle tone.

(Uncle where is Minahail?)

"Jaahil......? Beta...mei.....buddha.....zaroor...
hoon.....par.....jaahil....bilkul....nhi
meine.....6...class....tak.....padhai.....ki...hai...
aur...toh....aur....beta...." He replied honestly but he cuts him in middle.

(Jaahil: Illiterate people)

(Illiterate...? Son I must be old but not illiterate....I have studied till 6 class and...)

"Chacha...jaahil nhi Minahail..... MINAHAIL" he said annoyingly.

"Kya beta.....?" Chacha replied as not getting him.

Controlling his anger he asked "Jo mere sath ladki aayi thi woh kahan hai?"

(Where is the girl who comes with me?)

"Kya......khidki? Beta....khidki....toh....ek hi hai mere dukan mei" chacha replied gently.

(What....window? I've only one window at my shop)

"Ladki...ladki" he said while gritting his teeth.

"Lauki....? Beta....meine.....aj....wahi kahaya" he replied excitedly.

(Bottle guard....? I eat it today itself)

"Chachhhha ji....Ladki....LADKI" not controlling his anger anymore he blurted in anger.

"Makhi....?" Chacha asked in baffled tone.

(Fly......?)

Hoping chacha will response right this time he said "Aurat.....Aurat?"

(Women...?)

"Sohrat....?" Not getting him properly chacha replied.

(Sohrat: Fame/ Reputation)

"Aurat.....Aurat....?" He said furiously.

"Murat......?" Chacha replied softly.

(Murat: Statue)

Not controlling his anger anymore he asked him in high pitched voice losing all his temper "AURAT....?"

"Zarurat..?" Chacha replied him innocently

(Zaruart: Need)

Because it all about Minahail, he calmed himself a little bit and asked him one more time trying his luck "Chhaacchaaa ji....LADY....jo mere sath Lady aayi thi woh kidhar gyi?"

(Uncle...where is the lady who comes with me?)

"Daisy.....? Beta.....yeh....koun....hai?" Chacha replied him confusingly.

(Daisy...? Who's she?)

"AHHHHHHHHHH.....Ahhhhhhh..." loosing all his anger he sat down and mentally scolds himself.

"Beta....kya.....hogya....tumhe?" Chacha asked him in worried tone.

(Son what happened to you?)

"Mujhe bhot rona aarha hai khudpr" he replied like some superhero lost his powers.

(I want to cry on myself)

"Sona.....? Beta....tum....ek....kaam.... kro....yahi.....pr....soo....jao...." chacha said while patting his shoulder.

(Sona: Sleeping)

(Sleep....? Do one thing sleep here)

"Kyaaaaa........? Yahan pr...?" He said in horrified voice.

(Whaaattt....? This place?)

"Haan.....beta....mujhe.....koi....
dikkat......nhi....hai" chacha replied while showing concerns.

(Yes son....I don't have any problem)

Listening him, he immediately regains his lost energy, quickly gets up and runs from there leaving confused salim chacha there.

Hello Everyone 😍
This update is specially for Salim's chacha fans 😆😂
How's that? 😊
And Salim chacha?🙈
Do comment me your views about him 😀

Don't forget to follow me 😁

DO COMMENT,
VOTE AND

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro