Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Special Dedication to Ufaq_I

◎✩◎

Hai mujhe ispe chalte jaana,

Hai ek din usko paana 🦋

○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Aap TV dekhenge?" Ariz asked excitingly while searching for remote.

(Will you watch TV?)

"Nhi....haan" he thought it's better to watch TV then watching her family's drama.

"Cricket ya Cartoon?" Ariz asked while  looking at him who was busy in scrolling phone.

"Cricket" mehwish's happy voice came from behind making both guys startled.

"Aapi nhi na" he whined while hiding remote behind shaheer.

"Aagyi aafat" he mumbled while seeing both siblings fighting over remote.

(Here comes the disaster)

"Ahh" the way they were fighting frightened him. He never saw such an aggressive fight over remote and then only ariz puts his feet over him mistakenly making him yell in pain.

"Aap thik hai bhai jaan?" hearing his painful voice, he turned around only to put another feet on him mistakenly.

(Are you alright brother?)

"Ya Allah!" he bends a little to touch his forehead but suddenly his feet stumbles making ariz fall on him.

"Allah! Mera baccha" Sabnam came while pushing ariz aside and hugging shaheer tightly making him chocked.

"Ammi jaan" ariz sudden scream makes everyone startled while nafza runs to him who was wailing like a mad child.

"Dekhe" seeing his mom, he forwards his arm to show his ant size scratch on his wrist.

(Look)

"Haye Allah! Itna bada ghav" nafza gets panicked while blowing air on his scratch.

(Oh my god! Such a big wound)

"Ammi...ammi jaan...mei marr toh nhi jaunga na?" He cried more with hiccups making nafza cry.

(Mom will I die?)

"Aise kaise? Mei hoon na" mehwish assured them making shaheer dumbfounded.

(How will something happen? I'm here)

"Allah mujhe sabar dein" Here he was managing to hide his server pain and there whole house was crying for him for his minute scratch.

(God give me patience)

"Kl se tum TV nhi dekhoge" nafza declared while mehwish was applying antiseptic cream on his scratch.

(You will not watch TV from tomorrow)

"Aur na hi bahar jaoge" she added making ariz hiccup.

(Nor will go out)

"Itni choti si baat ke liye itna pareshan kyu hona?" Sabnam said while sitting beside shaheer.

(Why be so nervous for such a small thing?)

"Phool jaisa beta hai mera.....kuch ulta sidha hogya toh" nafza sobbed while caressing ariz's cheek.

(My son is like a flower.....what if something happened to him)

"Kya hogya mere ariz ko?" Someone's panicked voice hits them making Shaheer's family startled.

(What happened to my ariz?)

"Abbu" ariz screamed in happiness making junaid's eye widened in shock.

"Ibrahim?" Junaid was shocked after seeing the person as he was none other than his enemy or more precisely whom nafsa hates to the core in college days.

"Kyu hua mere masoom se bacche ko?" Ibrahim asked making ariz points on his banded scratch.

(What happened to my innocent child?)

"Allah! Yeh chott kaise lagi tumhe?" His normal voice changed immediately making junaid gasped.

(How did you get hurt?)

"Chalo hospital chalte hai" shaheer was still absorbing his words while junaid was dumbfounded.

(Let's go to hospital)

"Uski zaroorat nhi hai, aapi ne dawa laga di hai" ariz replied innocently while shaheer's brain stopped working after seeing all the drama.

(Not needed, sister have applied the medicine)

"Chai laun apke liye?" Ibrahim settled down on the sofa opposite to junaid but didn't noticed him.

(Shall I bring tea for you?)

"Hmm....jami hui lana" he replied making shaheer's throat dried suddenly.

(Bring it frozen)

"Junaid?" As nafza left his eyes moved to him making him shocked.

"Haan, Ibrahim" he replied in sarcastic tone making everyone surprised including ariz.

"Aap dono ek dusere ko jante hai?" Mehwish asked without wasting a minute making junaid nod.

(Did you know each other?)

"Hum bhot acche dost hua krte the" junaid added making Ibrahim chuckle.

(We used to be very good friends)

"Jii, bhot acche" he continued while looking at junaid who was smirking.

(Yes, very good)

They both were enemies since nursery. Ibrahim used to tease him alot while junaid used to hide his homeworks. Both were poles apart, everything was terrible between them. They hated each other but always end up in same class section, same group, same seat.

Everything was passing very slowly for them but one day their life changes when nafza entered in their life. She was junaid's very distant cousin who shifted recently in his city.
Both fell in love with her at same time but she chooses junaid later marries Ibrahim as their parents had issues with junaid's family making both love birds separated in college days.
Later junaid marries sabnam, his mom's choice and shifted in other city.

◎✩◎

"Areey! Aj toh match hai" mehwish realized the time and quickly switched on the TV making ariz excited.

(It's match today)

"Jara side hojao" she sits beside shaheer as sabnam went to kitchen to help nafza and their father was busy in taunting and talking while others were in next room.

(Just get on the side)

"Side kahan hojau?" She glared him dangerously making him mum as he distracted her. She was sitting with folded legs making shaheer glued the corner with little space.

(Where should I shift?)

"Aapi" ariz called her who was seated beside her making her concentrate towards her baby brother.

"Yeh batsman ne hi sirf helmet kyu pehni hai?" He asked in curiosity making mehwish to think deeply.

(Why only batsman is wearing the helmet?)

"Kyuki..." shaheer was replying but get interrupted by mehwish.

(Because....)

"Kyuki agar woh out ho gya toh sidha apne motorbike se ghar jaa sakta hai" she replied confidently making shaheer's eye poped out in horror.

(Because if he gets out then he can go straight home with his motorbike)

"Lekin baki logo ne toh nhi pehan rkhi.....agr woh out hogye toh?" he added after a minute making mehwish think again.

(But the rest of the people did not wear the helment...what if they get out then?)

"Toh woh rickshaw se ghar chale jayenge" she replied proudly making shaheer shocked.

(Then they will go home by rickshaw)

※◎※◎※

"Aur aage ka kya socha hai?" Junaid asked ariz who was eating silently.

(What do you think of next?)

"Aap logo ke jaane ke baad sone ka socha hai" ariz replied innocently making shaheer's family stunned.

(Thought of sleeping after you people left)

"Beta aage padhne ka kya socha hai?" Junaid asked again trying to clear his point.

(Son, what do you think of further studying?)

"Padhne mei kya sochna" he replied casually while eating his dinner.

(What to think in studying)

"Beta, tumne kya socha hai?" Ibrahim asked shaheer as didn't like junaid questioning his son. Hopefully the dinner was decent making shaheer interested in food rather than listening their conversation.

(What have you thought, son?)

"America jaane ka socha hai" he replied politely without eyeing anyone.

(Thought of going to America)

"Aapi, America kaise jaate hai? Woh toh bhot dur hai" ariz whispered to mehwish who was seated beside him making shaheer heard them.

(Sister, How to go America? That's so far away)

"Auto se jaate honge" she replied while concentrating on delicious food.

(Must go by auto)

"Aeroplanes kis liye hai phir?" He asked after hearing her dumb answer making ariz confused and mehwish furious.

(What is Aeroplanes for then?)

"Autodrivers ke liye" she replied furiously making him chocked.

(For autodrivers)

"Aapi aap kitni smart hai" ariz commented making mehwish smile brightly.

(Sister you're soo intelligent)

"Ya Allah reham" he mumbled under breath.

✩○✩○✩

"Yeh kitchen mei mehwish ki tasveer kya kr rhi hai?" After dinner, ariz was showing him his flat while others were busy in talking and their father's were busy in taunting each other sarcastically.

(Why Mehwish's picture is here in the kitchen?)

"Woh aapi...." he get interrupted by Mehwish who comes to drink water.

"Good vibes ke liye" she replied proudly while cleaning the frame with her dress sleeves.

(For good vibes)

"Afaat se good vibes aati hai?" He joked making her furious.

(Good vibes by disaster)

"Tameez se baat kiya krein mujhse" she warned him while glaring him dangerously.

(Talk to me with respect)

"Tameez ki spelling bhi aati hai?" He glares her making her fumble.

(Even know the spelling?)

"Meri aapi bhot smart hai" ariz replied making him chuckle loudly.

(My sister is very intelligent)

"Haan, bilkul tumpr jo gayi hai" he joked while laughing his heart out.

(Yes, has gone to you)

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Bhai jaan" next morning, he was in hurry when ariz called him in parking area.

"Mujhe drop krdenge?" He asked making his blood drained out.

(Will you drop me?)

"Tumhari smart aapi kahan gyi?" Shaheer mocked him while praying for safety to god deep inside.

(Where is your intelligent sister go?)

"Aapi aaj hospital jaldi chali gyi" he replied making him heart jumped in happiness.

(Today sister gone a bit earlier)

"Seat belt lag lo" he said after starting the engine making ariz confused.

(Put on seat belt)

"Lekin car mei toh seat belt lagi hui hai" he replied innocently while showing him his car's seat belt.

(But seat belt is already there)

"Ya mere khudaya!" After his reply he cried inwardly.

"Seat belt pehan lo ariz" he added calmly making him more confused.

(Wear your seat belt)

"Kapdo ke upar se?" his dilemma boils is blood.

(On top of clothes)

"Nhi kapde utar kr" he gritted his teeth in anger making ariz opening his shirt button.

(No by taking clothes off)

"Allah! Kahin katal na krdun mei tumhara" he threatens him while buttoning his shirt and making him wear seat belt making him cry loudly.

(God! Don't let me cut you somewhere)

"Chup...ek lafz aur nhi" he warned him while starting his car making him mum.

(Shut up...not a word)

"Kahan jana hai?" After few minutes, he asked ariz who was now sober and calm.

(Where to go?)

"Ariz" he called him again who seems like ignoring him.

"Hello" he was feeling guilty for making ariz cry as he wasn't talking with him but get confused after seeing him calling someone.

"Khalid bhai jaan hai?" He speaks over his phone making shaheer more confused.

(Khalid brother is there?)

"Wrong number" the person replied making ariz chuckle.

"Number nhi pucha hai....khalid bhai jaan hai?" He added making the person shout.

(Have not asked the number, is Khalid brother there?)

"Galat number hai" the person yells making shaheer scared a bit as ariz's phone was on speaker.

(Wrong number it is)

"Areey! Number ke bare mei nhi pucha hai....khalid bhai jaan ke bare mei pucha hai" ariz said while trying to control his laugh. A minute ago he was crying and now he was laughing like a manic making shaheer puzzled.

(Have not asked about the number, asked you about khalid brother)

"Koun khalid? Yahan koi khalid naam ka nhi hai" the person literally screams shaheer glued to this window side.

(Who's Khalid? There is no one here named Khalid)

"Accha! Agar aaye toh kehna meine call kiya tha" shaheer was shocked after hearing his reply. Is he really human?

(Ohh! Tell him that I called)

"Koun tha?" After gathering some courage, shaheer asked while looking at him.

(Who's that?)

He shrugged while looking outside the window making him confused.

"Arizzz" seeing his childish behavior he shouts at him making him dial someone's number.

"Hello police uncle" his throat dries suddenly after listening his words.

"Mujhe complain krni hai apse kisi ki" he added making shaheer dumbfounded. He stopped his car in the midway due to fear.

(I want to complain you about someone)

"Nhi woh doctor hai....meri aapi ko bhi pareshan krte rhte hai" he was still alive after hearing his threatening words.

(No, he is a doctor…. keep bothering my sister too)

●✩●✩●

"Mera yakeen krein meine kuch nhi kiya" he pleaded infront of police officer while standing in police station with ariz.

(Believe me I didn't do anything)

"Aap inki baat naa sune" ariz commented making shaheer fumes in anger.

(Don't listen to him)

"Jii officer, aap meri baat sune" his body was still recovering but after hearing her voice he feels like fainting.

(Yes officer, listen to me)

"Aap koun?" The police officer asked after seeing Mehwish.

(Who are you?)

"Mei bhot hi khubsurat, pyari, nek dil aur masoom si ladki...Mehwish" she introduces herself with a proud smile making shaheer sick.

(Very beautiful, sweet, kind hearted and innocent girl...Mehwish)

"Meri aapi" ariz added while hugging her tightly making police officer surprised after seeing their bond.
Ariz called mehwish after calling police making her rushed to police station quickly.

(My sister)

"Officer yahi hai woh aadmi jo meri khubsurati aur neki se jalte hai" she said after few minutes making shaheer blanked for a moment.

(Officer he's the one who is jealous of my beauty and kind heartness)

"Ab mei kya kru...mei hoon hi itni pyari aur masoom" she added making police officer puzzled.

(What to do....I'm sweet and innocent)

"Apki problem kya hai?" He asked while eyeing mehwish and ariz.

(What's your problem?)

"Ki aap khubsurat aur nek hai?" He added in confusion.

(That you're beautiful and kind hearted?)

"Pyari aur masoom bhi" she continued making police officer cry.

(Sweet and innocent too)

"Officer mujhe jald se jald jail mei dal dein" shaheer request making police officer nod.

(Officer put me in jail as soon as possible)

"Nhi toh mei abhi ke abhi khuda ko pyara hojaunga" he uttered helplessly making police officer cry along with him.

(Otherwise I will die right now)

"Aise kaise pehle mujhse maafi mange" her words acts like anaesthesia making both police officer and shaheer faint on the spot.

(First apologize me)

※※※※※※※※

"Thik ho ab?" Hassan asked while looking at him who just gained consciousness after 3 hours.

(Are you alright?)

"Hmm" he replied while sitting up on the hospital bed while eyeing the police officer who was lying beside him in next bed.

"Khairyat hai hosh toh aaya tumhe" hassan added while patting his cheeks.

(It's good that you get your senses)

"Mere aaj ke rounds koun kr rha hai?" After a minute he asked him as reality hits him.

(Who's doing my today's round?)

"Dr. Mehwish hi kr rhi hongi" hassan replied casually not knowing the tension inside him.

(Dr. Mehwish must be doing)

"Ya Allah!" After hearing her name he again feels fainting but controlled himself.

"Tumhe aaram ki zaroorat hai shaheer" seeing him getting up from the bed hassan tries to stop him but he was quick enough to left the room.

(You need rest shaheer)

✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Kya hua hai apko?" Mehwish asked the patient who was looking at her with horrific expression.

(What happened to you?)

"Lekin doctor toh aap hai" the patient replied who had banded head and plastered right hand.

(But you're the doctor)

"Lekin chott toh apko lagi hai na" she added confidently making him mum.

(But you got wounds)

"Shyd hemorrhage hua hai aur...." he was saying but get cut in the middle.

(Maybe haemorrhage it is...)

"Meine apka naam nhi pucha....Hemraj ji" the patient was crying on his fate for messing with such a dumb doctor.

(I did not ask your name.....Hemraj)

"Mera naam hemraj nhi hai.....mujhe haemorrhage hua hai, mei yeh bata rha hoon" he explained her making her nod like it's normal for her.

(My name isn't Hemraj....I'm telling you it must be hemorrhage)

"Tum jaa sakti ho" she get startled after hearing his voice making that patient relax a bit.

(You can leave)

"Dard ho rha hai abhi?" Completely ignoring her, he asked the patient while touching his bandage softly.

(Is it paining now?)

"Dekhiye aap iss terah mere patient pr kabza nhi kr sakte" she blurted out in anger making that patient head start paining badly.

(See, you cannot take my patient like this)

"Doctor mujhe bacha lein" he pleaded while touching holding his hands making him chuckle lightly.

(Doctor save me)

"Mujhe khud ab tak iska ilaz nhi mila" he mumbled making both guys face fall.

(I myself have not yet received treatment for it)

"Aap mujh jaisi masoom ke sath aisa nhi kr sakte" she shouts at him who was dragging him to the corner of store room.

(You can't do this with an innocent like me)

"Yeh sahi business chalaya hai tumne.....pehle doctor bano, phir logo ko pagal kro aur phir unka hi ilaz kro" he uttered furiously while pushing her to the wall and caged her from both sides.

(You have run the right business, first become a doctor, then drive people crazy and then treat them only)

"Aap sahi nhi kr rhe yeh" she replied boldly making him fume.

(You are not doing it right)

"Aur upar se tumhara woh pagal bhai" he added in frustration making her anger shoot up.

(And above that your crazy brother)

"Ariz ke bare mei kuch naa kahein" she warned him dangerously while pointing her finger towards him.

(Don't say nothing about Ariz)

"Mei toh kahunga kya kr logi tum?" He also revert back in same way making her put her feet on him.

(I will tell what you will do?)

"Allllahhh!" He winch in pain while caressing his feet.

"Tumhe toh mei" he gritted his teeth while pushing her back to the wall and come closer to her dangerously making her nervous.

"Sha..heer" she pushed him lightly while mumbling his name making him stunned as it's his first time he was hearing his name from her side.

"Mujhe jaane dein" she added softly while trying to push him.

(Let me go)

He never saw her this side, her soft side as he always witnessed her wild side which irked him to the core but today he was feeling like meeting a totally new girl "a naive girl."

"Shhh" they get startled by sudden power cut making her panicked.

"Meh..." suddenly she hugged him tightly making him startled by her sudden attack. Till now he didn't know that she is scared of darkness that much.

"Mei yahin hoon" he whispered while putting his phone's flash light.

(I'm here only)

"It's okay" he whispered again while patting her silky soft hairs making her calm.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Bhot khubsurat lag rhi ho" he said after seeing her beautifully dressed.
Today was hassan's nikkah and everyone was invited included their family. After that incident both are avoiding each other as it's been a week but today after seeing her he looses some of his heart strings.

(You're looking beautiful)

"Kyuki mei hoon hi khubsurat" she replied without looking at him making him hurt a bit.

(Because I'm beautiful)

"Bhai jaan, mere sath dance krenge?" Meanwhile ariz comes there making shaheer whole mood spoiled in seconds.

(Brother will you dance with me?)

"Mujhe dance krna nhi aata" he rejected politely while eyeing mehwish who wasn't interested in looking at him.

(I don't know how to dance)

"Hey beautiful" suddenly someone came there with two drink glasses in his hand, forwarding one to mehwish making her accept happily.

"Thanks" she replied making shaheer's blood boiled in anger.

"Want to dance with me?" The person asked mehwish in his husky tone making shaheer looses his calm.

"Kamina" he mumbled under his breath and meanwhile she goes with him to the dance floor.

(Slavish)

"Aap mere sath dance krlein bhai jaan" ariz added after seeing him sulking.

(You can dance with me brother)

"Ahhhhh" the person screamed as shaheer put his feet on him making him winch in pain but gladly music was too high making no one hear him.

"Ahhhhhhh" after few minutes, he again step on him making that person cry as the dance floor was little bit crowded making it difficult to figure him out who was exactly doing that.

"Hey" seeing the person leaving the dance floor, he get calmed and relaxed while proceding towards her who was dancing alone.

"Kitni acchi jodi lag rhi hai na dono ki" sabnam said to nafza after seeing them on dance floor.

(Both look good together)

"Haan" nafza also agrees while seeing her daughter and shaheer together when suddenly a thought came in her mind.

(Yes)

"Kyu na dono ka nikkah krwa dein?" Both said at same time with hoping eyes making both ladies chuckle.

(Why don't marry them?)

"Hum Junaid/ Ibrahim se baat krenge" again they said together while eyeing their husbands who were busying in taunting each other.

(I'll talk to Junaid/Ibrahim)

※◎※◎※◎※

"Humne tumhara nikkah ka socha hai" sabnam said while giving him his morning coffee.

(I thought about your marriage)

"Mehwish ke sath" she added after seeing his normal face.

(With Mehwish)

"Mujhe manzoor hai" he replied without wasting a minute but maintaining a normal face making sabnam happiest.

(I agree)

"Sacchi?" She asked again making him nod.

(Really?)

◎✩◎

"Ammi mei jail chali jaungi lekin unse shaadi nhi krungi" mehwish declared while burning omelette on the stove.

(Mom will go to jail but will not marry him)

"Dekhe...omelette bhi jal gya unka naam sun kr" she added while throwing the burnt omelette on the dustbin.

(See even omelette burnt after hearing his name)

"Areey! Nikkah ke baad omelette woh bana diya krega" nafza suggested making her fumble.

(He'll made omelette after marriage)

"Usse behtar hoga ki omelette khana hi chodd dun" she replied while huffing in anger.

(It would be better to skip eating omelette)

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

"Allah!" She was driving recklessly but in the middle her car stops making her frightened.

"Phir se kharab" she mumbled sadly after checking her car.

(Again broke down)

"Taxi" she was getting late so thought to go by taxi.

"Aap?" After 15 minutes, she succeed in stopping a taxi but get shocked after seeing shaheer inside.

(You?)

"Aap yahan kya kr rhe hai?" She added in anger while glaring him.

(What are you doing here?)

"Meri car kharab hogyi thi aur tumhe dekha to taxi rukwa li meine" he replied gently making her fume in anger.

(My car got broke down and I saw you so stopped the taxi)

"Dekhe mujhe late horha hai....aap dusiri taxi se chale jaayein" she said while sitting inside the taxi.

(See, I am getting late. You go by another taxi)

"Dusiri taxi? Mei iss taxi se kyu nhi jaa sakta?" He asked in confusion.

(Another Taxi?  Why can't I go with this taxi?)

"Kyuki mei aanjan logo ke sath taxi mei nhi jaati" he get shocked after hearing her.

(Because I don't go with stranger)

"Mei aanjan hoon?" He asked in mocking tone.

(Am I stranger?)

"Jii" she replied straightly making taxi driver regret to stop his taxi infront of them.

"Aur yeh tumhara bhai jaan hai?" He mocked her while addressing the taxi driver.

(And this is your brother?)

"Woh taxi driver hai" she gritted her teeth making taxi driver pulling his hair.

(He's your taxi driver)

"Aap dono bahar niklein abhi meri taxi se" he cried while opening the door of his car.

(You two get out of my taxi right now)

◎●○

"Aap dono thik hai?" Ali asked after seeing them late by whole 1 hour.

(Are you both fine?)

"Bhot maaze mei hai" mehwish replied while looking deadly at shaheer as after trying for 5th time, they got a taxi making her mood spoiled as she was sharing it with him.

(We're having fun)

"Khuda mujhe itni bhi khushiyan naa diya krein" she mumbled furiously while going towards her cabin.

(God do not give me so much happiness)

"Kuch hua hai kya?" Ali whispered after seeing him lost.

(Anything happened?)

"Kaam pr dhayan do Ali" instead of replying he scolds ali while following her.

(Focus on your work Ali)

"Allah Miyan! Bure saaye se bachaye sabko" he muttered after seeing Shaheer's changed behavior which hurts him.

(God save everyone from the evil shadows)

★★★★★★★★

I got many request for this story ❤️

Dedicated to
zarish510
sathvikaumashankar
nihashamim1
Ruhi_24
serena2412
shubhisaxena47
MsOodlesrainbow_21
Nyctophile_03
kajaltekwani