7)💞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

○○○○○○●●○○○○○○

Present:

"Anayat jaldi kro" he was eagerly waiting for her for the last half an hour but seems like she was not in the mood of coming out.

(Anayat hurry up)

"Anay..." his words hang in her throat as she comes out from the changing room.

"Kaisi lag rhi hoon mei?" She asked him while standing near the dressing table and combing her hairs.

(How am I looking?)

"Had se jada khubsurat" he mumbled in dazed without blinking his eyes making her heart beat rapid.

(Excessively beautiful)

"Chalein?" He was soo engrossed in staring her that didn't even noticed when she got ready.

Today was anayat bestfriend 'haniya's
nikkah'and she was eager to go but begin the possessive husband he didn't let her go alone so he is also going with her to protect her little wife from guys.

"Zis..han" he was soo mesmerized by her that in instant he pulled her against his chest and kissed her madly while making her sit on the dressing table as his arousal was making him crazy.

"Zis...han" her voice come out like a mere whisper as his kisses were too much hot to handle.

"Hmm" after breaking the kiss, he looked at her whose cheeks were crimson making his heart pounding.

"Late......ho..jayenge" she pleaded while stammering making him realize their position.

(We will got late)

"Pehle aap change krlein" leaving her from his tight grip, he stated making her eyes poped out.

(First you change)

"Kyu?" She asked him furiously as this was her favorite dress and he was saying her to change, clutching his tuxedo collar and getting down from the table she glared making his innerself chuckle at her cute act.

(Why?)

"Kyuki..." he shuttered as how he can say directly that she was making him aroused and making him loose his control.

(Because)

"Kya?" She again questioned him while coming more close to him making his body betray as in seconds they were on bed and he was on top of her.

(What?)

"Zis..han" he was again going to kiss her but she stops him while turning to other side.

"Nik..kah mei jana hai" she stammered as his strong glance makes her throat dry.

(Have to go on marriage)

"Change krlein, mei niche wait kr rha hoon" he said while controlling himself and getting up from the bed while leaving her alone in their bedroom as it was becoming difficult for him to being alone with her.

(Change your clothes, I am waiting downstairs)

"Zishan" he was waiting for her downstairs while playing some games on his phone just to distract himself when her sweet voice hits her ear.

"Chalein" automatically his eyes scanned her who was still looking gorgeous making his heart beat irregular. He was surprised that how she managed to look beautiful even in simplest cloth and that makes him more possessive towards her. He was busy in her thought when again her sweet voice hits his ear.

"Anayat" she was going out from the car as they reached the venue when he calls her making her looked at him.

"Jaldi krna" he requested her in husky voice while deep inside he was controlling his desires.

(Hurry up)

"Mei kaise jaldi krungi? Nikkah toh haniya ka hai mera thodi" She replied confusingly without getting his intention but suddenly stops after looking his intense eyes.

(How do I hurry up? Marriage is not mine but haniya's)

"Samjh gyi?" He asked teasingly making her blush.

(Got it?)

◎◎◎○○○○●●●●○○○○◎◎◎

In whole nikkah ceremony he was staring at her making her heart beat skips every moment. He wanted to go home as soon as possible but seems like his little wife was not in the mood of going with him sooner.

"Anayat" she was with her friends and bride, busy in talking after the nikkah ceremony, when he called her making her friends to tease her.

"Chalein?" He asked when she comes to him while he was controlling his urge to kiss her again.

(Can we go?)

"Abhi toh aaye hai aur abhi hi chale jaayein?" She refuses while turning to go back in the room making him frown as he was waiting to go home as soon as possible and here she was busy in chatting with her friends and god knows till when.

(Have just arrived and going also?)

"Anayat" he again called her this time a little softer making her look at him.

"Chalte hai na, mujhe aacha nhi lag rha" he excused while making a sick face knowing how to handle his kid.

(Let's go, I don't feel well)

"Aap thik toh hai?" She asked in concerned while touching his forehead and cheeks.

(Are you fine?)

"Bilkul nhi" he uttered his heart out while still making a puffy face making her melt in seconds.

(Not at all)

◎◎◎♡♡««●»»♡♡◎◎◎

"Zishan" as they come home, she directly goes to the kitchen to make tea for him as he was feeling not well according to her but all her concern washed away after coming to their room.

"Aap rest kyu nhi kr rhe?" She scolds while glaring at him, seeing him roaming here and there like a normal person.

(Why are you not resting?)

"Anayat" he was going to excuse when suddenly she trips because of the stupid carpet making tea falls on him.

"Zishan" she called in concerned while opening his shirt button as it may give more burning sensation to him according to her.

"Anayat" he stood still not even registered what happened within seconds while she was soo busy in blowing air on his chest area making him more aroused.

"Naa karein" he merely whispered while trying to turn around making her more furious.

(Don't)

"Zishan" she scolds him while turning him to her and touching his chest to see any scar or wound making him more restless.

"Zis..han" he was soo much aroused that he didn't controlled his desires and pulled her closer while kissing her lips passionately making her shiver to the core.

"Zishan" He leads her to their bed while kissing her lips madly followed by her collarbone as it was becoming too difficult for him to resist anymore while she was feeling only tingling sensations all over her body.

"Ijazat hai?" He was soo lost in kissing her that forgets to lock the door. In instant he walks out of the bed making her puzzled while closing the door properly and again comes to her while leaning near lips he whispered making her confused.

(May I allowed?)

"Kis cheez ki ijazat?" She asked confusingly not knowing what he was talking about.

(About which thing?)

"Anayat" he replied in totally disbelief as she was not a teenager anymore and not knowing about all this is hard to digest.

"Aap nhi janti?" He questioned her while trying his luck and hoping she must be joking.

(Don't you know)

"Aap kya keh rhe hai mujhe kuch samjh nhi aarha" she stated with a frown not understanding what he was asking making his all desires vanished away in seconds.

(What are you saying i don't understand anything)

"Zishan" he gets up from the bed while putting a new shirt and left the room making her hurt and confused that what he was actually asking from her.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Past:

He was eagerly waiting for night probably more than his sister as today was her walima 'Naaziya's walima' and he was becoming more restless than anyone in the house just to meet her 'Aaliya' or more like to listening her answer on his proposal. His heart was racing a marathon since morning making him impatient.

"Kya socha apne?" He asked while coming to her when she was alone as her friends was gone to eat something.

(What did you think?)

"Jii?" she got startled by sudden voice but calms after seeing him.

"Humare izhar ka jawab nhi diya apne?" Coming closer to her while pretending to fix the flower behind her he whispered in her ears making her cheeks rosy.

(Did not respond to my proposal)

"Waqt chahiye hume" she whispered back while playing with her dupatta nervously.

(I need some time)

"Behadd khubsurat lag rhe hain aap pr" he mumbled while coming back on his place.

(Looking gorgeous on you)

"Kya?" She asked confusingly while looking at him but instantly downcast her eyes after seeing his strong gaze.

(What?)

"Apke jhumke" he stated with a smile making her heart skip as she was deliberately doesn't makes any braid or tie her hairs just to hide those jhumka's from his stare.

(Your's earring)

"Khushi hui apko pasnad aaye" he added making her eyes wide as those earrings were gifted by him 'his first gift to her'.

(Glad you liked it)

"Abhi bhi waqt chahiye? Ya mei aapke taraf se haa samjhu" he further added making her eyes automatically looked at him who was smiling brightly 'probably the best smile she has ever seen'.

(Still need time? Or I guess yes from your side)

"Bolein?" She was soo lost in his smile that didn't noticed he was staring at her but his sudden voice pulls her out of her dream.

(Say it?)

"Jii" she replied while blushing hard making his heart stopped for a moment while running away from him as his close proximity sends shiver to her fragile body.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Past:

"Ammi jaan, hume apse kuch baat krni hai" aaliya said coming into the kitchen while her mom was busy in making kebabs.

(Mom, I wanted to talk to you)

"Abhi nhi aaliya baad mei" she denies instantly while frying the kebabs and without looking at her.

(Not now)

"Zaroori baat hai ammi" she insisted while helping her in her work.

(It's important mom)

"Aaliya, khane ka waqt horha hai, jo bhi hai hume baad mei bata dijiyega" she replied hurriedly while cutting cucumbers and carrots for salad.

(It's time for dinner, whatever it is, tell me later)

"Ammi jaan" she tried but she didn't respond as she was busy in her chore.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Past:

"Aaliya beta" her dad called her when everyone was at dining table making her startled.

"Ji abba jaan" she replied softly while deep inside getting scared by his sudden call.

"Apse baat krni hai" he said gaining everyone's attention especially him 'Zishan'.

(Wanted to talk to you)

"Jii...jii" she stammered as everyone starts looking at her making her nervous.

"Ab aise bhi na dekhe sab meri bacchi ko" he scolds everyone with a fake anger making her more tensed.

(Now don't stare at my baby girl)

"Nikkah ki baat krni hai aapse" he added making her face pale and his face flashed in her mind.

(Have to talk about marriage)

"Nikkah" anayat gasped followed by everyone including him who was sweating badly.

"Haan" he replied happily while looking at her who was hoping only his name.

(Yes)

"Aaliya aur zishan ka nikkah" he added making everyone surprised except her who was trying hard to control her tears.

(Aaliya and zishan's wedding)

"Bhai jaan ki bhi yahi khawish hai" he further added while eyeing his elder brother or zishan's dad who was as happy as him.

(Brother also has the same thought)

"Zishan beta apko manjoor hai?" Her dad asked him making everyone looked at him while she was controlling herself from breaking down.

(Zishan do you agree?)

"Jiii" he replied softly keeping a normal face while deep down his heart was thumping loudly after hearing his favorite news.

Besides zishan two souls were shocked first is aaliya and second is anayat as he never thought to call him as his brother in law in her wildest dream. She was digesting the fact that now she have to behave properly with him as he is soon be to her brother in law.

●●※※◎◎◎◎◎※※●●

Present:

"Zishan" she called him for third time as he was in study room since he left their room making her feel bad.

"Room mei chalein na" she whined like a child while pleading him to come with her to their room as it was already too late and he was not coming to sleep in their room.

(Let's go to our room)

"Zishan" she again called him who was ignoring her since that incident and was busy in reading some business magazine.

"Aap jaayein mei baad mei aajaunga" he stated without even glancing at her making her hurt as this was the first time he was ignoring her for soo long after marriage.

(You go I'll come back later)

"Mujhse naraz hai aap?" She asked sadly while sitting on his lap and removing his magazine from his hands making her desires wake up again.

(Are you angry with me?)

"Hum apko takleef nhi dena chahte the" she added innocently while hugging him and unknowingly making his more aroused.

(I didn't want to hurt you)

"Anayat" he called her softly after listening her sobs while she was sobbing non stop like a kid.

"Anayat" he pulled her apart while wiping her tears through his thumb softly.

"Aap naraz hai?" She again asked him innocently making his heart melt.

(Are you angry?)

"Nhi" he replied while touching her red nose with his and pecking her lips.

★★★★★★★★★★★

Dedicated to all Zishan's lover ❤️

How's the update? 🙈

Loved it? 🤔

Fav scene? 😁

Anyone on Instagram? 🙂

Next update after 165 votes only
(I'm not going to update below 165)

It takes alot of efforts to write a story and when you guys don't vote it pricks.....feels like no one is valuing my effort. You guys just have to vote....nothing else still aap log nhi karte 😕

If you guys be like same....then I'm not going to update anymore. 😒

Do vote, comment and share 🌻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro