**12**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien walked into school seeing Marinette happily smiling into the sky. He smiled and walked over to Nino and hey talked until the bell where they walked into class. He smiled at both girls and sat in his seat. A few minutes later Ms.Bustier walked in. She smiled at her class and she soon started her lesson. After school Marinette finished her latest design and was looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's amazing Marinette! One of a kind!" Tikki smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks Tikki but a lot of people have hoodies."

"Yeah but not superhero hoodies."

"People make them for a living," Marinette giggled and pulled the hood on her head. It had little black ears and she giggled at herself. "It is cute though," she heard a knock on her window and opened it. chat smiled at her then blushed spread on his face. "Do you, not like it?"

Holy hell did he love it. His eyes were glued to her. "I love it. Did you make it?" She giggled and nodded.

"I was thinking about wearing it to school tomorrow."

"You definitely should but you have to remember, if guys look at you, remind them-"

"That I'm yours, I don't know why you're so paranoid. People don't even know we're a thing." She crossed her arms ad Chat pouted as he sat on her bed. She took the hoodie off and sat next to him, lying her head on his lap.

"Why don't we go to the movies?" Chat played with her hair, eventually taking out her pigtails.

"How would we go without people suspecting you?"

"We could watch them here." He smiled and she nodded and pulled out a movie. She put it into her computer and played it. Halfway through the movie Alya bursted through her trapdoor so fast there was no time for Chat to hide.

Got you here's the rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Alya yelled at her and she flinched, digging her head into Chats chest. Chat protectively held her and growled at Alya. "Marinette how could you not tell me you and Chat were a thing? What about Adrien?"

"W-we wanted to keep it a secret," Marinette mumbled to her and blushed. "And Adrien, h-he likes someone else. I've moved on."

"Well clearly," Alya put her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes. 'But why? You've had your heart set on Adrien for so long and then you do this."

"I just moved on. There's nothing wrong with that Alya and I'm happy," Marinette stood up and crossed her arms. "Why can't you?"

"Because he's a superhero! You could get killed!"

"How would I get killed?"

She pointed it out on her fingers, adding one for everything she said. "Hawkmoth could get you, An Akuma could attack you, he could go rogue."

"Rogue?"

"Use his cataclysm on you! He could kill you!"

"I wouldn't kill her!" Chat stood up and in front of Marinette. Alay huffed. "I would protect her. I wouldn't let anyone harm her."

"Prove it." Alya growled and stormed out of room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro