**18**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Three Months Later

Marinette held onto Chat for dear life as he swung through the air. He laughed as he landed in a meadow and put her down under a tree. "You stupid cat! You could've killed me!" She yelled and pushed his chest. He laughed and drastically fell back on the flowers.

"But I didn't. Honestly Princess, you need to trust me," she rolled her eyes and reached her hand down to him. He pulled her down instead and hugged her waist. She looked at him and blushed. "Happy 15th Birthday."

She giggled and put her head on his chest. "Thanks Kitty." They both looked up at the blue sky as it changed to a mix or purple, orange, pink and yellow. They watched as they night sky filled with thousands of stars and a bright moon.

"I love you, Marinette."

"I love you too Chat." He kissed her for a long, long time.

One Year Later

Chat knocked on her window and she gladly opened it. It was early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet but her parents were in the bakery happily working away. Chat and her have been dating for a year now and everyone knows. "Happy 16th Birthday Princess!" He smiled. She smiled back as he handed her a bouquet of roses to her. She gasped and let him in, putting the flowers in a vase. He held her waist and kissed her neck.

"Ch-Chat," she pressed her legs together. They haven't done it yet, and she doesn't even know who he is. All she knows is that she's happy. She bit her lip. "Ch-Chat," she put her hands on top of his as he kissed her jawline, neck and collarbone. He licked a line down her neck and she let out a soft moan. "Chat, I-I can't take it." He smirked and kissed her neck again.

"Can't take what Princess?" He smirked and turned her to face him. She blushed and bit her lip, pushing him away.

"Don't do that. You know I'm waiting until I'm married." She crossed her arms and he pouted as he sat on her chaise.

"Why wait, again? You're obviously marrying me." He chuckled and hugged her waist, pulled her onto his lap on the chaise.

"How can I marry you when I don't know who you are?" He bit his lip. He wanted to tell her but she could be put in more danger. Akumas keep going after her and him and Ladybug. When there is an Akuma he hides her as fast as he can, so does everyone else. No one wants to see her dead on the six o'clock news. He moved her off of his lap and walked over to her window. "Chat, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"I just can't afford to have you in anymore danger. The last Akuma nearly killed you. Imagine what he would do to you if you knew who I was? He would torture you until you told him and then kill you. I can't lose you Marinette." He turned to her, tears rushing down his face. He couldn't, he just couldn't lose her. She stood up and hugged him. He gasped and hugged her back.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Chat. It's just that we've been dating for so long that I thought I could know."

"You should. I trust you but Hawkmoth would get you and I promised Ladybug we wouldn't tell anyone, not even each other." She didn't even remember that promise.

"When did you promise that?"

"When we first got our miraculous'," he looked down at the girl. "I love you Marinette."

"I love you too Chat." He kissed her longingly and passionately.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro