**22**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Marinette, who were you talking to?" Tom asked and Mairnette swallowed a lump in her throat. Chat laughed inside and she glared at him. He stopped and looked down at his claws.

"N-No one why would I be talking to someone?" She nervously laughed and Sabine lifted a brow.

"Mari, we know you're still shaken up about the event this afternoon but," Marinette gulped at the word 'but'. She knew to lead no where good. "But we think you should call Chat, and ask him here."

"W-Why?"

"He got hurt sweetheart. We just want to make sure that boy of yours is okay." Tom sweetly smiled at her. Chat completely forgot about his wounds. He was hurt but seeing her pain made him forget about his. Her cheek was bandaged, from when he cut it by accident.

Marinette looked back at him and he nodded. "H-He's already here."

"Since when?" Sabine looked at her daughter.

"An hour ago," Marinette sighed as Chat came out of hiding. He nervously scratched the back of his head. "I-I promise we weren't doing anything bad! He just came to check on me and-"

"We believe you," Sabine sweetly smiled at the two. "Come here Chat," he shyly slid past Marinette and went to her mother. She hugged him and he froze. "You had her worried sick, you had us worried. We all thought you would have died!" Marinettes lip quivered and she held back tears. Sabine held his head in her hands. He was really beat up. "Don't scare her like that."

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry." He stuttered and she nodded and let go of his cheeks.

"Well, you should get some treatment on those wounds. Marinette," she looked down at her mother. "Can you help him?" Marinette nodded and they walked out of her room. She walked down from her bed and helped Chat to her chaise and got the first aid kit. She tended to his wounds on his face and he winced.

"Are there anymore?" She asked and he nodded. "Where?" He unzipped his suit and she blushed. He had bruises and scratches on his abs and she blushed and tended to them. He hugged her and she melted and hugged him back, cuddling up on his lap. He held her and rubbed her back as she cried into his bare chest. He sighed and hugged her tight, pushing all of her broken pieces back together.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm okay, you make me okay." He held her tight as she cried and soon fell asleep on his chest. He sighed and held her close. He didn't want to let her go.

Sabine knocked on the trapdoor before walking into her room and Chat held a finger to his lips and she nodded. She walked over to the two of them. Marinette was covering so much of his chest that she didn't see that his suit wasn't zipped, but guessed it wasn't because of his bare arms around her daughter.  He sheepishly smiled. "She crashed, didn't she?" He nodded and she sweetly smiled at him. "That's okay, she did that a lot as a child. She'd crash if she cried to much."

"So this is normal for her?" Sabine nodded and sighed, bending down to her daughter and moving a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm afraid so. She'd get her little heart broken so much that it just tired her," Chat nodded and looked at his ring. He felt Plagg glare. She smiled up at him. "We're glad you found her."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, she's never been happier." Sabine smiled and he smiled down at his girlfriend.

"Well, she found me." He hugged Marinette tighter and she yawned and moved into him more.

"Would you like to say for dinner when she wakes up?"

"A-Actually I have plans, with my Father." Chat sheepishly smiled. Sabine nodded.

"I understand," Tom walked in and took Marinette off of him and put her in her bed. He slipped his suit on and smiled at them. "Your'e welcome here anytime Chat." Sabine smiled as he wrote a note for his Princess.

"Thank you Mrs and Mr.Dupain-Cheng." He smiled and put his name on the note and left it on her desk.

"Please, call us Sabine and Tom." Tom smiled and Chat nodded.

"I have to go." He sheepishly smiled. They nodded and he said goodbye to them and went home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro