**31**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette yawned as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at a sleeping Adrien. He looked so peaceful. She kissed him and he opened his eyes and kissed her back. She blushed as he held her body to his. He broke the kiss and dug his head into the crook of her neck. She blushed as he held her waist. She grabbed her phone to look at the time. 7:32 am.

She put her phone down and played with his hair. "Adrien," he hummed in response. "Don't you need to be home?"

He groaned and sat up. She sat up with him. "Shit," he mumbled as he checked his phone. "Y-Yeah, I-I do," he sighed and held her waist. He moved her onto his lap and she blushed more. "But I don't want to go."

"You have a modeling gig this afternoon, right? You gotta go." Marinette bit her lip as he kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah but that's at one, I can stay here a little longer right?" He turned her to face him and she blushed as he left a hickey on her collarbone. He was going to skip it anyway.

"I-I guess but your father has to be worried," Marinette bit her lip. "Don't leave a hickey you dumb cat!"

"How else will people know you're mine?"

"They won't. They'll think Chat did it but you did it and your Chat and urg." Marinette ran her hands through her hair and Adrien chuckled.

"Mari, we need to break up."

"What why?" Tears built up in her eyes.

"So I can date you as Chat and Adrien. If it's just Chat then I can't flirt with you as Adrien and if it's just Adrien I can't see you as Chat." She bit her lip.

"Adrien I need to tell you something," he hummed for her to continue. "I'm Ladybug."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro