**33**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M a r i n e t t e

I hummed a happy song as I get dressed and went down the stairs of my room. It took a while because my legs hurt and my stomach stings but I ignore the pain. I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast then sat at the island and ate. I looked over to my parents on the couch and smile at them. "Good morning." I smile and eat more.

"Morning sweetie, can we speak with you?" I nod and finish eating and sit with them on the couch.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Ladybug," I bit my lip and nod. "About how, you're her." Papa smiles at me.

I sigh and Tikki comes out of my pocket. "Hi! I'm Tikki, her Kwami!" Tikki smiles and I giggle. "I make her Ladybug!"

"H-How long have you been here?" Maman asks and I sigh.

"S-Since a year." I bit my lip again, tears welling up in my eyes. I remember my deal with Adrien.

"What's wrong dear?" Maman puts a hand on my knee and I look at her.

"M-Me and Chat made a deal and it just, makes me sad I guess."

"What's the deal?" Papa asks.

"T-That we would breakup so we can see each other with him being Adrien and me being Ladybug."

"Does he know?" I nod. "Since when?" Maman asks.

"Th-This morning." I sheepishly smile. He wasn't suppose to be here.

"Why was he here?" Papa raises a brow.

I gulp and look at Tikki. She has a smug look on her face. I sigh and tell them. Papa looks like he's going to explode. Maman pats my leg. "Well, I'll go to the pharmacy this afternoon and get you some birth control. Did you use protection?"

"Of course!" My face is just red talking about this. There's a knock on the door. I run and answer it. I'm meet with a very red Adrien.

"H-Hey M-M-Marinette," he stutters and squeaks. I greet him back, the same amount of embarrassment in my voice. "M-My Father wants to talk to your parents." He squeaks again. I let him in and Gabriel walks in after him. I bit my lip and we sit on the stairs to my room as Gabriel sits on the couch.

I work with Nathalie. He calls me an assistant because I sometimes get him coffee but I'm mostly an understudy so I can learn how to be a better fashion designer. "Mr and Mrs.Dupain-Cheng." He greets my parents. They greet him back. Adrien nervously scratches the back of his head.

"Did you tell him who I was?" I whisper in his ear.

"No. I only got to tell him we had sex and then he exploded and demanded to see your parents."Adrien whispered back and I gulped. We turned to our parents. They were still talking. He puts an arm around me and I lean on him. He gives me an earbud and I put it in my ear and we listen to music. I close my eyes and listen, and so does Adrien. He holds my waist tighter. I want to wince but I don't. We hear someone clear their throat and open our eyes and look at our parents.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro