**40**

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A nurse hummed as she walked into Marinettes room. Marinette woke up and smiled as she sat up. She saw the blood on her dress and called the doctor. He ran into her room but all of her stitches were perfect. "Ms.Ladybug, how have you bleed out and have kept perfect stitches?"

"U-Uhm, th-th-they popped and s-s-s-someone r-redid them."

"Who redid them," she looked away and he growled. "Who redid your stitches?"

She pointed at Adrien who groggily woke up. He growled at the blond. "Morning. Am I, interrupting something?"

"Mr.Agreste you can't redo her stitches! We have trained professionals here that are meant to redo them if they're needed."

"Sorry that I wanted her to live." Adrien growled and her doctor growled back.

One Week Later

Adrien smiled as he saw Marinette walk into school. He walked over to her and she blushed. Alya wrapped an arm around her bestfriend and they walked over to him and Nino. "G-G-G-Good morning A-A-Adrien." She stuttered and he smiled.

"M-Morning Marinette." He stammered. The group walked into classy with Alya going on about Marinette and Chats breakup and Ladybug being in the hospital. Marinette blushed as Nino took her seat. She knew what these two were planning.

"I wanted my boyfriend to sit with me today, you don't mind, right Mari?" Alya asked and she odded.

"I wouldn't want to break you two up! You're so cute together." She sat next to Adrien, them both kinda close to each other. In the middle of class he put his hand on her thigh and she blush. No one saw him.

At lunch he ate with Marinette and smiled at her. "Is, anyone asking you, about us?"

"Yeah. People keep saying to make Chat jealous I should go to you." She giggled and Adrien laughed too. At the end of lunch they went to class. After class he slid a note into her binder and she read it as she walked with Alya to her next class.

We need to talk, at least, one last time.

~CN

"Oh~Someone might want to get back together." Marinette rolled her eyes at Alya.

"He just wants to talk. That doesn't mean he wants to get back together."

"Who knows! He might!"

"Yeah might and you do know we were never dating in the first place, right?"

"Then why did you spend so much time together?" Alya snickered as they sat down.

"I'm like his best friend," she giggled and Adrien sat in his seat. "I'm just his best friend, Alya. Besides, he never really loved me."

"Then why did he say it to a group of loud mouth teens?"

"It was a phase, he apologized for saying it."

"So, if it was a phase, why didn't either of you try to clear up the rumor?" Alya laughed and Marinette shrugged.

"If either of us tried they would've suspected something so why bother." She shrugged and class started. Adrien smiled at her and she blushed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro