83.💖

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Meera got up from bed immediately and turned on the lights and saw herself clearly in mirror. Her skin was peeling and started changing colour with a snake's skin's patch and her eyes turned red like a predator.

Meera: Ye..ye kya ho raha hai?😓😢

She started crying. One of her bodyguard who was outside her room heard her shouting and crying and went inside to see what happened to her in form of a small snake. Then he went to Mihir's room in same form woke him up quietly so that Shravani's sleep didn't get disturbed. Mihir got worried seeing him and immediately went to Meera's room.

Mihir: Meera!! Kya hua? (To bodyguard) Jaldi se Vishakha ko bula ke lao.

He went. Meera couldn't form proper sentence. Her eyes were closed.

Meera: Pp..pp..Nahi..ye..ye

She showed her arms to him and opened her eyes which were red.

Mihir: Meera shant ho jao. Kuch nahi hai. You are fine.

Meera: Na..na..naaii... K..ku.kuch thek nahi hai. Ye jo bhi ho raha hai..ye normal nahi hai... Ye..ye..kya ho raha hai?

Vishakha came. She goes near Meera to hug her but Meera moved away from her.

Vish: Shant ho jao Meera. Mihir sahi bol raha hai. You are fine. It's normal.

Meera: Nahi... Kya fine? Kuch fine nahi hai. Mai..Mai normal nahi hu. Kuch ho raha hai mujhe.

Mihir tries to hold her in other to calm her but she pushed him and ran inside the bathroom.

Mihir and Vish ran towards bathroom.

Meera: Aap durr raho mujhse. Mujhse aapko infection lag gaya to?

Mihir: Meera darwaza kholo. Kuch nahi hai. Infection nahi hoga.

Meera: Nahi... Jao aap log. Pata nahi konsi beemari lag gayi hai mujhe. Jao aap log.

Vish: Meera koi bimari nahi hai. It's a natural change for us. Tumhe kuch nahi hua hai.

Meera didn't replied.

Mihir: Meera open the door.

Meera still didn't replied.

Vish: Meera darwaza kholo.

Mihir: Meera! Bacche do you trust me?

Now she replied.

Meera: (slowly) Ha

Mihir: To darwaza kholo. Kuch nahi hua tumhe. Koi beemari nahi hai.

Vish: Ha hame pata hai tumhe kya hua hai par ye batane ke liye tumhe bahr aana hoga.

Mihir: Meera agar 3 ginne tak tum bahr nahi aai to main ye darwaza torr dunga.

Meera: Nahi

Mihir: 1..2..

He changed his form before saying 3 in order to get ready to broke the door but she opened it before that. He changed his form before she came out.

Meera: Papa😢

As Meera came out she collapsed. Mihir hold her.

Mihir & Vish: Meera!!😟

He made her lie on bed. Vish sit beside her and took her head in his lap. Mihir also sit beside them and he caressed her head.

Mihir: Ye itni garam garam kyu lag rahi hai?

Vish also checks her.

Vish: Isse to bukar aa gaya.

Mihir: Kitna darr gayi meri bacchi ke usko bukhar ho gaya.😢

Vish: Ha... Iske liye ye sab naya hai. She don't know anything. Bahut aaram se samjhana hoga. Sensitive matter hai ye.

Mihir: Iss time sbse zyada zarurat isse Bela ki hai. Vo isse bht aaram se aur pyaar se sambhal leti.

Vish: Ha... Maa se acha bacche ko kon sambhal sakta hai par Mahir tum sambhal sakte ho. You can do it. You are her father. I know tum bht ache se sambhal loge isse. Tumhara pyaar sambhal lega.

Mihir: I don't know Vish. How will I handle her? Mujhe tumhari help chaiye isme. Tum Meera ki massi(maternal aunt) ho. Massi matlab maa jaisi. Tum Meera ko pyaar se sambhal sakti ho.

Vish: Ye bhi koi bolne wali baat hai Mihir? Meera meri bhi beti hai. Main bht ache se dhyan rakhungi iska. You don't worry. Morning mein hum aaram se samjha denge isse.

Mihir: Hmm...

Vish: Tum apne room mein jao. Main dhyan rakh lungi Meera ka. Aaj raat yahi rukti hu main. Agar Shravani ki neend khuli aur tum na mile to vo pareshan ho jayegi. Jao tum and don't worry. I am here.

Vish: Hmm..thanks Vish.

Mihir went to his room. He think something and searched something on his phone and called someone in Vish's voice and asked him/her to come here as soon as possible. Then he sleeps.

(To kisko call kara hoga Mihir ne?)

Next morning

Shravani woke up and found Mihir sleeping. She thinks," Pata nahi raat ko sofe pe kaise neend aai hogi?"

She got up and covered him with blanket which was half on floor and roamed her hand in his hair. Then she went to bathroom and get fresh and took bath. She returned and started combing her hair and saw Mihir through mirror. She went to him and put her hand on his cheek and lightly rubbed his cheek with her thumb. She moved away when he moved a little and went back near mirror and started combing her hair pretend that her concentration is on herself.

Mihir opened his eyes and looked around room and saw Shravani near mirror.

Mihir: Good morning Shravani

She acted to be surprised by listening his voice suddenly.(Shaitan kahiki)

She turned towards his.

Shravani: Oh!! Uth gaye tum! Morning..good morning...

She again turned towards mirror.

Mihir: Hmm... Raat ko tumhe neend to thek se aai na? New place hai to koi problem to nahi hui?

Shravani: Nahi..nahi mujhe kya problem hogi? Main aaram se soi. To be honest yaha aisa bilkul bhi nahi lag raha ke nayi jagah hai. Aisi feeling aa rahi hai jaise main yaha barso se rehti aau hu..apni si... Jbki kal first time hi aai hu.

Mihir smiled...

Mihir: First time thori hai? Pahle bhi to hum yaha sath mein rehta the.

Shravani: Hmm... Acha aap jldi kyu uth gaye? Thori der aur so jaiye. Vaise hi raat ko sofe pe pata nahi kaise soye honge? Aisa kariye aap bed par aa jaiye aur so jaiye aur abse raat ko bed par hi soiyega. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Aapko sofa par hoti hogi.

Mihir: Nahi main thek hu aur raat ko koi problem nahi hui aur na hogi aage but I am feeling happy ke tumhe meri itni fikr ho rahi hai. Tumhara ye badla andaz bht acha laga mujhe Shravu.

Shravani blushed but hid it.

Shravani: Mera naam Shravani hai Shravu nahi. Aur..aur mujhe koi fikr nahi hai vo.. vo to bas isliye bola kyuki meri wgah se sofa par soye na aa..tum..tum(aap bolte bolte rukk gayi) phir baad mein mat bolna Shravani ki wgah se mujhe raat thek se neend nahi aa pati sofa par aur ke meri kamar mein dard hai isliye.

She moved towards him and out her hand on her waist.

Shravani: (with fake anger) Isliye raat ko chup chap mere sath bed par so jana warna dekh lena.👊

Mihir stand up and as he stood up Shrahir's distance became very less and their noses had only 1 inch distance. Shravani's breath hitched and she became little nervous as she was so close to Mihir.

Mihir moved little forward and moved his head towards Shravani's ear. She closed her eyes.

Mihir: Jo dikhana hai dikha lena. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai but main bed par nahi sounga.😏

Mihir went to bathroom leaving Shravani with closed eyes. He closed the door of bathroom and chuckled.

Mihir: Ye bhi na... Kitni acting karting karti hai!😄 Fikr karti hai par katani nahi hai.

On the other side Shravani opened her eyes after a minute and put her hand on her heart.

Shravani: Mihir bhi na😳

That's all for now.

Hoped you liked it...

To kya hoga aage? Kya lagta hai?

Targets were not completed but yet I posted this part for my sweet sweet friends who asked me to update. Targets will be same for each upcoming part and in each part I will not ask.
Silent readers wake up.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro