Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : hello, how are you feeling avneet?

Avneet : so caged!! (She said in unhappy tone)

Siddharth : what happened you are not sounding happy, you are happy with this relationship na?

Avneet : of course yaar, but what is this why we can't meet with each other I am sorry to say but this is unfair, I can't stay away from you for long.

Siddharth : awwwhhh my baby, it's about few days only.

Avneet : yeah but that is possibly can be long wait, if vaishnavi mam took more time then? (She is desperate to spend time alone with Siddharth)

Siddharth : hmm, I will talk to didi.

Avneet : listen do something else I will kidnap you from your house and you know I can do this I am crazy about you.

Siddharth : hey hey relax Avu, have some patience I tried to talk to didi and I know didi and Abhishek bhaiya like each other they just need a pump up to confess properly.

Avneet : yeah so you give that boost to them.

Siddharth : yeah yeah

Avneet : go right now. (Said having no patience)

Siddharth : it's 12:30 AM Avu, I will talk to didi tomorrow.

Avneet : Siddharth, I won't be able to sleep tonight until I get a confirmed answer, please na ask didi.

Siddharth : yaar, but how can I go to didi's room at this time. (He is hesitated)

Avneet : what is wrong with you, she is your real sister she won't mind it at all. Goooooo.

Siddharth : okay okay relax.

Avneet : and tell me what didi said after you talk to them. I will be waiting for answer.

Siddharth : okay

Avneet : now go.

Siddharth : yups going.

Avneet cuts the call.

Siddharth in double mind but at last decided to go to Vaishnavi for the solution of this confusion created

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro