Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Meanwhile inside the Vanity,

Vaishnavi walks inside and as soon Siddharth seen her reflection in mirror behind him.

He felt so nervous and start buttoning his shirt.

Vaishnavi : I am sorry, I am genuinely sorry yaar, I forgotten about it that you are here (she said in an apologetic tone)

When Vaishnavi is looking at his well toned chest and features making him killer hot.

Vaishnavi : you change I will wait outside.

Siddharth : yeah I just need a minute mam. (He is feeling so shy)

Vaishnavi : yeah you continue by the way you have a such a well mantained body. (She said with a fruitful smile)

Siddharth : thanks mam.

Meanwhile outside of the Vanity bus,

Faisal, Jannat and Avneet were already there when Abhishek also join them.

Abhishek : hey you all, what are you doing here? (He asked little strictly because he knows Vaishnavi didn't like anyone around her Vanity bus)

Faisal : actually sir...

Before he could answer, Vaishnavi came out.

Vaishnavi is surprised seeing all of them here, and little awkward too.

Vaishnavi : what's going on here everyone? (She asked in her regular bossy tone)

Avneet : nothing mam, actually we came here looking for our friend Siddharth, but he must be somewhere inside.

Vaishnavi : wait, he is inside the vanity, he is coming in a minute.

They all were shocked. Avneet is so angry on Vaishnavi, she feels like to kill her right here only.

Avneet (in mind) : It meant I was right she did it intentionally and went inside shamelessly when he must be changing but what is wrong with her.

Abhishek : Siddharth?

Vaishnavi : yeah actually by mistake some drink fallen on his shirt so I offer him to change. (She give explanation to Abhishek as he is looking jealous)

Siddharth came out with white shirt.

Vaishnavi : it's perfect for you, I guessed your size right?

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro