20 || "Superman?"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

× Jaycee ×

I never once thought that I would wake up with a guy beside my bed, sleeping in a chair with his head resting on his arms. The only guy whom I kept talking was the first one to visit me. The only guy who kept me company for being so lonely.

I never thought that Clark came to see me.

A guy wearing thin round glasses on his eyes with an Iphone 7 in his hands had started to stir right beside me — looking at me with tired look. He lifted his head, his hair bouncing a bit as he smiled as I awoke.

"Superman?"

I asked as he quickly smiled in delight, putting his hands on mine and then intertwining it with his. I weakly smiled before whining. My head felt like itnwas crushed by a ton of rocks and been hit by a truck non-stop.

"Don't move your head too much, mi princesa. You hit your head a bit too hard from the crash."

He said as I quickly furrowed my brows at him — questioning his remark. What crash? What was he talking about? I looked around, noticing that it wasn't really a bed of some sort in a house. No, this one had some plain white sheet. Obviously, I was laying in a hospital bed.

I tried to sit upright to get some water but Clark gently pushed me back down. I looked at him as he shook his head in disapproval. He then gave me my phone, which was unexpectedly on top of the hospital cabinet and some water from a water bottle.

He then pushed some buttons on the bed, causing my head rest to move until I was able to eat and drink. He gave me a sympathetic look before standing up and getting my bed tray. With hospital food, of course.

"You can't sit upright yet, mi princesa You have to rest. The more you move, the more it'll hurt you."

I sighed, knowing that I couldn't get away from this bed anytime soon. I looked at him before thanking him as he puts the tray towards me and went to get some spoon and fork. I smiled as he handed it to me. I then went to eat the food as he sat there, just smiling.

Before I could even eat another bite, I quickly saw him putting his hands on his face and tugged a little bit on his curly brown hair. He seems a bit stressed since I kept hearing him muttering under his breath.

"God, this is all my fault."

He muttered as I looked at him, confusingly. I looked around and then returned my gaze upon him. I didn't know what to do. And I certainly am sure that I have no experience whatsoever in comforting the poor guy.

A bright lightbulb quickly showed up as I thought of a small plan to stop him from muttering.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he quickly lifted his head, looking at me with utter worry lingering in his eyes. I softly smiled, playing with his curly brown hair.

"Whatever you did, whatever you said, what happened to me was not your fault. It's an accident. There's nothing you could've done to stop it."

He then shook his head, putting his head on my hand as he grabs my hand, tightly — but not so tight that he could break it. After that, he went to kiss the back of my hand as I looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"If I didn't argue, if I didn't pushed you away, you would've been alright. If I hadn't been a douché, you wouldn't be in that hospital bed right now. If I hadn't yelled at you, I would've heard your voice on the phone, laughing and happily chatting with me."

I sadly smiled and went to put my hand on his cheek. He just stared at me, his eyes watering for a bit — pain plastered on his brown pupils.

"Don't blame yourself, Superman. I'm still alright. And there's nothing that could change and drift us apart."

He nodded, smiling as he kissed my forehead. I quickly felt my cheeks burning like it was being cooked. I then realized that I was actually blushing. For the first time, I blushed.

I saw Clark grinning as he saw my pinkish flushed cheeks. When I saw him staring, I quickly looked away — absolutely embarrassed. He then kissed my cheek as he gave me a genuine smile.

"I will always love you, mi princesa. Por siempre y para siempre."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro