Jaycee | Jillian

"What the hell, Jillian?"

"What?"

"You never told me that you had a brother!"

"You never asked."

"That's not the point! You were my friend!"

"I am your father."

"Don't make me use the force."

"Lmao, good one. But anyways, why are you so shocked to find out that I have a brother? I mean, I told you that I have a sibling."

"Oh, let me rewind. Maybe it's because you gave me his number and told me it was a hotline. You also told him not to spill the details to me, which made me mad at him. You also didn't disclose that your sibling was a boy. Do I need to say more?"

"More. There you go."

"I'm serious."

"O-kay, fine. You got me. I paired you two up since you've been sulking the moment you knew that you're the only one who hasn't been asked out by a guy and him being an annoying older brother who kept saying he doesn't need a girl to keep him happy."

"I'm not sulking. And that's just mean."

"Yes, you are. And no, it's not mean. Now, shush."

"..."

"Knowing that my brother has a sense of humor and good quality looks and brains, I thought that he should get a girlfriend. The problem is, the guy's a bit too stubborn to ask some girls from his school. He's like a robot with no feelings."

"If he doesn't want to get a girlfriend, why are you forcing him?"

"Forcing? No, I'm helping him. He just needs a little push. And by push, I meant a shove. He needs to put his head away from books and be like those boys at school who kept flirting with girls."

"Not to mention, I don't want my brother to end up as a priest. Or worst, a bachelor."

"Why me though?"

"I ship you guys. You two look so cute together, you know. Also, I trust you more than I trust other random girls."

"Wow. Okay?"

"Alright, quick question, do you like my brother?"

"What?"

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do, he seems like a great guy."

"Like-like?"

"Um..."

"Well?"

"I guess. I mean, he's cute. He's also nice to talk to. Just like a dream guy from my books, you know. You rarely meet guys like that too. Also, he's like Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus in the Percy Jackson book. And let me tell you, I really really love Leo Valdez."

"Got it."

"Wait, what did you do? Jill, what do you mean by that?"

"Bye Jace!"

"Jillian, what did you do?! Hey! Answer me!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro