29 || Five Star Date?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

× Jaycee ×

I looked at the elegant set up that Clark made and gasped. Wow, just wow. I have nothing to say. I'm utterly speechless. The lights were well designed and it really made the tree look so...beautiful.

I glanced back at Clark as he quickly smiled. For the first time in my life, I had never imagined that this would happen to me. I then slowly walked towards the set up where some guy was holding a guitar, waiting for us.

"Took you long enough. How's my brother behaving?"

The guy asked me as I saw Clark glaring back at him. I turned around and gave Clark the look. He quickly sighed as he crossed his arms.

"I'm fine, Nate. You didn't have to ask me that. You know that you're embarrassing me right now, right amigo?"

Clark asked as Nate chuckled before nodding at his brother's question. Wow, he didn't even hesitate to answer. He then mentions us to sit down at the chairs as the candle was beautifully lit on the middle of the table. We then nodded before walking towards the table and sat down on our chairs. I slowly picked the menu that was on the table and I saw multiple foods listed on the list.

By multiple, I meant 'multiple' foods. There are actually a lot listed on the menu.

I looked down at the menu and saw some foods that were not a ready to serve kind. It was like a restaurant style. You know, cook and serve?

"One quick question, how are we going to eat this if this isn't a ready to eat food?"

I asked Clark's brother as he quickly waved his hands before going behind the tree. Of course, I never knew that there was an RV all along. Wow, I'm quite surprised.

"You brought...our RV? Really Nate?"

Nate then shrugged as he waited to get our orders. Knowing that it wasn't a good idea to keep the guy waiting, I set my menu on the table and ordered.

"Just a French pasta would do. Also, can you prepare some Cookies and Cream ice cream for dessert? Thanks."

He then nodded, writing down my order on the paper. Clark, on the other hand, seems like he was a bit confused on what his brother was doing.

Actually, I'm a bit confused too earlier.

Clark then facepalmed before looking at his brother. I saw Nate looking at his brother, snapping some fingers in front of his face. Okay, this has gotten awkward. I mean, he was literally just sitting there, not blinking and not talking. He looks just like a statue.

"So, are you going to order or...?"

"Fine. French pasta for me and some French Fries too."

Nate then nodded before going to the RV. We looked at Nate's retreating figure before looking back at each other. I then giggled, breaking the slience off the air.

"Well, that was unexpected."

Clark then puts his head on his hands, groaning. I guess he's a bit embarrassed about what his brother did. I'm not even going to argue, it was pretty funny. But, I guess he thought that I was disappointed.

"Why must he embarrass me? This isn't what I planned it to be."

He mumbled as I put a hand on his shoulder. He then lifted his head towards me and stared at me.

"I messed up our romantic date, mi princesa."

He said as I shook my head. I then saw Nate coming out with a tray in his hand as he puts our orders in front of us. I went back to look at Nate, shock plastered on my face. How? How did he serve this so fast?

Nate looked at me, smirking in return.

"I'm full of surprises. Don't worry, it's cooked."

"How in the hell can you serve that fast? Did you just re-heat this or did you actually made it for like three minutes?"

Nate then winked at me before answering.

"I was a chef from a Five Star Hotel. No need to worry."

"Okay then."

I answered as I raised my hands in surrender. Nate then smiled before leaving, getting his guitar and playing it nearby. I then looked at the food and started to eat.

Wow, I am speechless. Again.

It was absolutely delicious. The sauce from the pasta made it a bit soft and easy to chew. The mixing was absolutely...wow.

"Your brother's a great cook. This is really good."

I said as Clark smiled at me. He then looked at his clock and stopped me from eating. I looked at him, confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Come with me. I want to show you something. After that, we can eat again."

I then nodded, standing up as he pulls me and leads me into a hill. He mentions me to sit down as I kneeled beside him.

He then gave a thumbs up to his brother as he looks at me with a smile. I was about to ask him about what would happen but a loud boom made me look up at the sky.

I then saw different shades of colors being blasted into the air. Fireworks! I gave Clark a grin as he kissed my forehead and puts his arms around me.

"I love you so much, mi corazon."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro