Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They both sat at the glass table that was right in front of the beautiful water fountain that no longer worked. There were still lilypads left in the little reaming water at the bottom of the round fountain. 

"This is absolutely beautiful, Taehyung" A single rose is left in the small glass placed middle of the table with their plate of food on either side. It came out straight from a fairy tale. They both lift off the food cover and place it to the side. 

Taehyung lifts up the empty wine glass.

"Wine, that's what I forgot."

He gets up from the table and runs back to the castle to go grab the forgotten wine. Ara gets up and walks towards the fountain to see it more up close, but just as she went up she saw a dress flowing on the other side. 

Suspicious, she walks around and found a girl with a bright yellow dress sitting at the edge of the fountain making a daisy crown. Her fingers were fast as she intertwined the daisy stems to form the perfect circle to fit her head. 

"Excuse me?" Ara said quietly not wanting to disturb her. 

"Hello, would you like one?" The sweet girl said as she handed her an already made one from her pile. Ara took it quietly and observed her hard work. 

"Sorry, but who are you" She places the beautiful crown on her head, and just as she looks up again, she was gone, only a pile of daisy flower crowns was left. 

She turns around and sees Taehyung coming back out with the bottle of wine. 

"Pretty fountain right?" he says putting the wine down on the table, and sitting himself down. "Join me" 

Ara had yet again not want to mention the random girls she would see around the place, but she figured it was best to keep it to herself.  

"It would honestly be much prettier if it worked," she said picking up her fork ready to dig into her lunch. 

"Where'd you get that?" Taehyung asked with a mouthful of food

Ara, completely forgetting that she had the daisy crown on, reaches up and takes it off her head. "There was a basket of already picked daisies left by the fountain and I...well did this" She lied taking it off and leaving it on the table. 

"Pretty...I didn't know you could do that" Taehyung pops off the cork on the wine and pours himself a full glass, before pouring some into Ara's glass. He rolls up his sleeves and gulps down the wine. 

Ara watches him, and reaches over to hold his arm, "Are you okay, what happen?" 

"Work" he runs his hand through his hair. "I didn't want to bring this up, especially on our alone time, but it's been getting to me." He crinkled his forehead as he looked down at his food.

"One of my workers lost a very important file, there's too much information in there that's confidential. My life is practically at risk if I don't find it" 

He was frustrated and Ara knew it, she hasn't ever seen him so stressed. "Can I help in any way?"  

"No no, you don't worry about this" he held her hand on his arm, as he looked into her eyes "Just finish lunch and we can go back to the room" Taehyung was the sweetest man she had ever known, and she loved it, she loved him. They finished off their lunch and the bottle of wine, not leaving a drop

Picking up their plates, Taehyung insisted on bringing them back to the kitchen, but Ara wanted to help him. 

"You know, you don't have to do this," Taehyung says as he watches Ara washing the dishes left in the sink 

"It's my pleasure, I think you should go up and bathe in the meantime, you need to relax your stressed" Ara said happily. Taehyung satisfying smiled as he walk over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist he hugged her. 

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked as he lightly began to kiss the back of her neck "Sweet, kind, amazing, and beautiful. what else could I ask for?" One of his hands had already made it to the back of her corset, undoing the tight bow. "Let's leave the dishes for tomorrow" he lightly kissed the back of her ear, biting her ear lobe.  

Ara had already dropped the plate as her neck was bent and her eyes closed. "Mmh" she quietly listens to him. Her hands will still wet as he slowly pulled her back from the sink. 

Slowly pulling down the broad strap of her dress he sucks her exposed shoulder leaving a bruise. "Ahh" Ara's hands instantly went to the back of his head pulling his hair, "Isn't it too early?" 

"Early?" Taehyung asked, before picking her up bridal style, "We should probably go to the room then right?" He smirked as he slowly bite his bottom lips, seeing how much he made her blush. 

He was fast with his hands, his fingers always traced her skin in the right way, leaving butterflies in her stomach. 

Ara's mind went blank whenever he looked at her with those eyes, almost asking for a yes please, before he reintroduced her to the euphoric feeling of his love. 

He adored her curves, like a puzzle their bodies would fit perfectly connected laying on the white satin sheets. 

~♡~ 

I came here to share this....✌🏽

I can't entirely write smut...well not as yet...but I hope that satisfies that imagination of yours! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro