Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ara's head was pounding, all she could think about was the loss of her love. 

They planted roots together, that this man dared to pull out of her so easily. Who was he to do that? She was angry, knocking her head into the pillow, all she could do was cry. 

Cry for the pain and grief she felt in her heart. 

*knock...knock*

"Shit" she mumbles under her breath. It's him, the man who had the nerves to steal her life from her. 

Her head was pounding as vague memories infected her, it was a headache she never had before. 

"Hello, my love," Taehyung says in the sweetest voice, making his way into her room with a tray he prepared.

"Aw my dearest, I'm so sorry you fell in the library" Taehyung's face was in pure distress. He frowned as he watches her laying on the bed lifeless. "I brought you something to eat." 

She smiles through the pain trying to show him the utmost love. "Thank you" Her voice was low.

"I know, you're probably in pain" setting the tray down on the small table he lays down next to her. "I'm sorry I let that happen" 

He admires her, removing some strands of hair from her face he kisses her forehead.

Inhaling deeply all Ara could do was bear with it."I'll prepare you a bath." 

Getting up he places the tray on the bed leaving it easy access for her. Pouring out water into a tall glass he places it on her nightstand. "Do you want me to feed you?" he suggests seeing her not interested in the food at all.  

Ara slightly shook her head 'no' as she smiled. 

"Fine...but when you need help..." Taehyung chuckled before he quickly kissed her on the forehead, "I'll be back." 

Making his way to the bathroom, Ara watched him. She wasn't sure how to feel of him, he was completely psycho, acting like a normally loving person. Her voice whimpered as she tried to hold back the tears. 

Her mind was racing faster than she thought. 

How long was she here?

Has no one thought to look for her?

She didn't know how to react to him, even making out simple words was too hard to fake. 

"Love, the bath is prepared" Taehyung shouted from the bathroom. "Should I help you up?" 

Shaking her head no, she couldn't speak, it was as if she lost her voice from all the shock. Taehyung came out of the bathroom halfway undressed. "Should I just lift you over?" 

It was nasty, the sight of this other man trying to own her. 

Taking a deep breath "I'll come" she lets out before she tries to pull herself up from the bed. Ara's body was filled with sweat, she was cold and she felt sick. She immediately felt like falling the second she stood up. Her head was dizzy. 

Taehyung figured it was the aftermath of performing quick hypnosis. "Wait right there" Grabbing a towel he walks over to her wrapping it around her waist. Lifting her up gently he smiles looking at her in the eyes. 

"Do you know your very beautiful, I don't think I told you that enough" Smiling he walked her over to the bath he had prepared.  

"Let me help you with that" He reaches for the ribbon that kept her dress tightened in the back. Loosening it he kisses her back along the way, as the dress easily slips off.

Her eyes began to fill with tears, and a light rain begin to fall. The sound of thunder suddenly filled her mind. She drowned out her worries with the sound of the rain, her body became numb almost accepting her fate. It wasn't till after she realized she was submerged in warm water, had she opened her eyes and the room was dark with only a candle lighting up a small area by the stand that stood by the tub.

"I have a feeling you'd want to be in here for a while," Taehyung says as he pulls her deeper into his embrace.  

She whimpered, quickly covering her mouth before he noticed, "Taehyung" she call out, to which he hummed in response. 

"Can you tell me the story of how we met again?" she asked, willing to let her ears bleed from all the lies he fed her. 

"Why?" his voice slightly trembled, he was more scared of her forgetting all the beautiful moments they had, rather than her knowing what disturbing things he did. 

"Just cuz...I like hearing the memories." She pulled away making sure her back wasn't touching the chest of a psycho. She didn't know how to feel anymore, the rage was covered by grief, but the fear kept her going. 

"Strange for you to ask...I thoughted you rather live in the moment...the past has nothing to talk about..." He had given her that personallity and expected it to return after being hipnotized, but that didn't seem to be the case. "I'd rather dwell over the rain....it's calming." taking a deep breath he adjust himself slightly leaning his head back with his eyes closed. 

How is it that the world could be so unfair. Ara's face grew fine lines as she wrinkled her forehead, pulling her knees to her chest she didn't move much. Hugging herself she was still stuck between his legs. 

If she runs now, picking at her cuticles, she couldn't. 

But the only other time is when he's sleeping. 

"Taehyung..." she whispers. 

No response. 

Grabbing his vest she wraps her hair in it, slowly lifting herself up she successfully managed to stand up straight with her back still facing him. Her arms were able to reach the only towel hung at the edge of the tub. 

Before she gets to wrap herself she hears his breathing significantly get heavier. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro