12. 'Confession Time'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hii Guys.....

Am back with the most awaited update.....

Here is the next chappy.....😊

Target- 105 votes❤️

Happy Reading!!
Weeks passed by, and Dev was getting very restless. He wanted to confess his love to Sonakshi at any cost. Though he was very sure that what he felt for Sonakshi was Love, but to confirm his feelings, he decided to ask his friend.....or to say BEST FRIEND- SONAKSHI!!

One day, they were sitting near the beach side. Suprisingly, there wasn't any crowd that day. Dev couldn't wait anymore and out of the blue he asked Sonakshi, "Sona, I need your help"

Sonakshi was surprised by the restlessness and urgency in his voice. She calmly replied, "Haan bolo. Kya hua??"

Dev took a deep breath and said, "Ahh....Umm...actually...mera matlab hai ki...that there is a girl"

"Okay.....toh??" asked Sonakshi still not being to make out any head or tail of his problem.

"Umm...and yeah....I kinda like her" he confessed

That very moment something broke inside her. It was her heart which had started to feel for him. Started to LOVE him.....
She was too shocked to react....words didn't come out of her mouth. She was totally broken and shattered. It was hard for her to believe that HER LOVE LOVED SOMEONE ELSE

"No Sona....you can't be weak. You cant show your feelings to him. In fact, you should be happy that he is experiencing love. You have to help him. Atleast for the sake your friendship..." thought Sonakshi to herself.

Here Dev was surprised to see the change in Sonakshi's expressions but dismissed it stating it as a 'SHOCK'

"I know Sonakshi, tum shocked ho....par meri baat to suno pehle" he pleaded

"Um...haa...haan...bolo naa..." she said with a cracked voice

"Haan...toh main yeh keh raha tha ki there is....a g...girl...and I like her......you know...I always think of her....and I can't even live a day without seeing her.....and" and he kept on blabbering without realising the pain he was causing to Sona.

"Toh main isse kya samjhun??" he asked hoping positive about 'HIS THEORY'

"It means that you love her" Sonakshi said simply with a heavy heart but a smiling face.

Dev's face beamed with joy on hearing her answer. Sonakshi was surprised to the glow that was reflecting on his face. She smiled sadly and thought, "Dev kitna khush lag raha hai. He loves her immensely. She must be a lucky girl"

"Toh ab main kya karun?? I mean ab aage kya??" he asked breaking her chain of thoughts.

"Its simple Dev. You have to just go and confess your feelings to her." Sonakshi replied

Dev's face fell the moment he heard her.

"Kya hua??" she asked concerned

"What if she rejects?? Maybe I will lose her friendship too!!" he said dejectedly

The word 'friendship' rang in her ears. Till date, Dev had never mentioned any girl to her. Sonakshi was under an impression that she was the only friend of his who was a girl. But through the way he described, she could figure it out that she was a 'very special one' to Dev. It pained her when she realised that Dev didn't even consider her as a close friend with whom he could share anything and everything. And here, she was falling deeper and deeper in love with him. How stupid of her!!

"Woh tumhaari friend hai??" she asked hesitatingly

Dev and looked into her eyes and replied, "Haan....bohot acchi friend hai....Best Friend"

Sonakshi was shocked once again. "Maybe this is the beginning of shocks and surprises" she thought sadly

"Bolo naa....kya karun??" asked Dev again

"Devv....no girl will ever reject you. You have everything, that any girl would want in her dream guy. However, you have to take the risk when you propose. There is a 50- 50 chance. She can even reject, but if she is your friend, then she won't let it affect the friendship that both of you share. Dont hesitate....if you have loved her, then you should muster the courage to confess your feelings.....so hurry up before it is too late" Sonakshi told her honest opinion.

She suddenly glanced at her watch and exclaimed, "Arre....dekho kitna time ho gaya...please mujhe ghar chod do" and got up to leave when Dev held her wrist.

"Sonakshi. I Love You" he finally said those three words which he was dying to say from last few months....

However, Sonakshi went numb. She didn't knew how to react. She had heard those words from the man she wanted to hear them...!! But....why is he saying all this to her?? After all, he loved someone else.....someone who wasn't Sonakshi. It pained. It really did. Then why was he playing with her feelings?? But....it didn't seem that he was joking.

She turned around only to find Dev looking at her intently with utmost honesty and sincerity in his eyes.

Before she could utter a word, he stood up and went closer. " I know tum confused ho. Main bhi tha when I realised that I love you. Isliye aaj tumse saari batein ki. And after your assurance and encouraging words, I have managed to pour my heart to you. Maine kabhi socha nahiin tha ki main tumse....apni rival se yeh kahunga...but I Love You...I really do. I wont force you on your decision but please Sona yeh friendship mat todna...Your friendship....." before he could complete his sentence, Sonakshi hugged him tightly hiding herself in the crook of his neck.

"I Love You Too Dev" she confessed while still hugging him.

Dev smiled held her securely in arms as if his life depended on it. After what seemed like eternity, they broke the hug and Dev cupped her face. "Tumne mujhe bataya kyon nahiin that you love me??" he asked

"Batane wali thi. I was waiting for the right time. Par aaj tumne jab kaha ki tum kisi aur se pyaar karte ho, then I thought that I have lost you forever." she answered

"Aur agar main sach mein kisi aur se pyaar karta toh?? Tum mujhe kabhi nahiin batati??" he asked curiously

Sonakshi nodded in a no and said, "Mujhe tumhaari khushi chaiye thi. Thats it."

Dev pecked her forehead and said, " Aaj tak main tumse pyaar karta tha, respect karta tha and I was sure ki isse zyaada kabhi nahiin kar paunga. But you have proved me wrong, my respect and love for you has only grown. Main humesha tumhaare saath rahunga because this is where my happiness lies" and took her again in his embrace.
That was the end of the chapter. Please comment and do vote

Target- 105 votes

How was it?? I dont like dramatic proposals, so I kept it simple and realistic😊

Finally, Devakshi confessed.....and here starts the journey of their eternal love😍

VERY IMPORTANT- I have started a new devakshi FF called 'Phir Milenge' and its character sketch as well as first two chapters are already posted. Till now, I have received a good response on it. Do have a look😊
You can find it in my reading list or my profile.....
Agar fir bhi nahiin mile, then message me. I will send it to you😀

Secondly, High School Fun With Devakshi is again continued and regular updates would be given😊

And hold on....am very angry with my readers.....pata hai kyun??
Because I came across some of the Devakshi FF's that have been started by them aur kisine mujhe kuch nahiin bataya!! And now I want every FF that is written by you all here. Inline comment karke dalo😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro