20. 'Let me be with you'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DIXIT MANSION

Dev walked back to his house devastated, after spending the entire night at the nearby park crying his heart out. His eyes were swollen due to continous crying and his once well combed hair were unkempt. He could hear his father speaking to someone in his study, but decided to ignore. He walked towards his room, but stopped in his tracks upon listening Sonakshi's name.

"Diwakar, please Sonakshi ko theek kar do. Chahe koi bhi treatment ho. Paison ki chinta mat karna. Main uske liye kitne bhi paise dene ko tayyar hun. Sonakshi ne apni zindagi mein khushiyan dekhi hi kahaan hai?? She has allways been a fatherless child. At the age of 21, she has been through a lot. Aur ab, jab uske life mein thodi se khushi aane wali thi, toh yeh?? Blood Cancer??" said Ravindra tearfully

Dev's whole world came crashing down. He felt the weight in his chest getting heavier. He couldn't believe what he heard and stood there numb. Sonakshi...his Sona was suffering from Blood Cancer?? The past twelve hours were the most difficult hours for him. His Dad's refusal to the alliance, Asha's rudeness and Sonakshi's silence. Is this the reason Sonakshi is distancing herself from me??

He stood there still, trying to gather more information from their conversation.

"Ravindra, tum mere college friend ho aur main tumse jhoot nahiin bolna chahta. Shayad bhagwaan ne hamari Sona ke liye kuch aur hi soch rakha tha...main aaj hi treatment shuru kara deta hun. Lekin, uska cancer last stage mein hai. Surgery bhi zyada effective nahiin hogi. Lekin, main poori koshish karunga" he said while wiping his tears and walked out of the house.

Ravindra sat there reminiscing the moments spent with Sonakshi. How he wished to have her as his daughter- in-law, To be a grandfather to hers and Dev's kids...but now everything seemed to be a distant dream.

"Daddd..." Dev's voice came out as a whisper. By looking at his state, he could could very well understand that Dev had heard everything. EVERYTHING!!

"Dad.....Sonaaa" Dev collapsed in his father's arms and cried bitterly. His tears were uncontrollable and he sobbed like a child. He couldn't bear living without her. First his mother, whom he didn't even remember seeing and now Sonakshi....
Why was life so cruel towards him??

"Dev...sambhalo beta. Sonakshi toh tumhaari apni hai, uske life ke jitne bhi din bache hain, fill it with your love and colours. Usse humesha khush rakho" consoled Ravindra
BOSE HOUSE

The bell rang twice and Sonakshi got up to check who its was, since Asha had gone to the temple.

She opened the door to find the only person whom she had lost her heart too, the only person whom she didn't want to meet now. Dev Dixit.

"Devv.." her voice came out as a whisper

Dev gently pushed her, and forcefully barged into the house, locking it from inside.

"Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?? Kal maa ne kaha tha na tumhe ki yahaan mat aana. Aur mera decision bhi tumhe samajh aa gaya tha. Fir yahaan kyon aaye ho?? Batao??" she screamed at him putting up a strong facade.

"Pehle tum mujhe batao, ki kya main iss layak bhi nahin hun ki tumhaari problems share kar sakun?? Kya tum apna dard mujhse nahiin baant sakti" asked Dev. Tears were brimming in his eyes.

"Kya??" she asked but looking at Dev, she at once understood what he meant.

"Sonaaa...kya tum mujhe khud nahiin bata sakti thi ki tumhe blood cancer hai?? Kyon nahiin bataya mujhe??" he raised his voice pulling her towards himself.

"Kyonki main nahiin chahti thi ki tumhe dukh ho. I want you to be happy Dev. Always" she cried

"And do you think am happy now?? Sona...I can't live without you. Please mujhe apne saath rehne do" he begged while tears rolled down his cheeks

"Nahiin Dev. Tum jao....Mera cancer last stage par hai. Agar tum mujhse aur attached hoge, toh tumhe aur dard hoga. Please go away. This is the best for you" she said weeping.

Dev hugged her forcefully while she tried to push him away. But she couldn't match Dev's strength.

"Tum kaun hoti ho decide karne wali what is best for me?? Being with you is the best thing I can ask for. Please Sona....mujhe apne saath rehne do. I find my solace in you. We will fight this disease together...please" he spoke gripping her tightly and resisting her pushes.

Sonakshi finally broke down in his arms and cried out her heart. "I love you Dev....please mujhe chod do" she said crying inconsolably.

"I love You Too Sona....but I can't leave you." be said placing wet kisses on her nape.

"Please mujhe apne aap se door mat karo. I will die Sona...." he too, cried uncontrollably.

They stayed in each other's embrace for a long time, and finally Sonakshi agreed to be with Dev. The more she tried to push him away, the more closer he used to come.
Votes and comments please.....

Next chapter is ready and would be given on target completion.

Target- 160 votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro