6. 'Friendly Date'

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello Everyone.....am updating after a long time but this time am back with a long update....😊😊

But please complete the previous target too, only 3 votes are left....however last chapter didn't get as many votes compared to the other chapters😔

Happy Reading!!❤️

Target- 80 votes😘😘
Over the next few days, Dev was put into bed rest so that no pressure is exerted on his injured hand. He didn't even go to college for two weeks. During this period, Sonakshi was feeling very restless. She wanted to go and meet Dev once again, but didn't as there was lot of academic pressure on her. Well, that was the excuse she gave it to herself. The actual reason was that she wasn't able to name her feelings and used to wonder what would she say to someone if they saw her?? That she came to see a person who wasn't even a friend?? Just a classmate?? Thinking so, she decided to focus on her studies. But she seemed to be lost in the class too. It was almost like that without Dev's presence, Sonakshi had turned gloomy.

One day, Elena was busy telling about the pranks that she played on Vicky. Niti and Tanu were having a hearty laugh over it but Sonakshi was all lost.

Niti noticed it and nudged her, "kya baat hai Sona?? Aaj kal bohot khoyi khoyi si rehti ho?"

Before Sonakshi could reply, Elena said "Woh toh hoga hi naa...maine love stories mein padha hai jab hero paas na ho toh heroine dukhi rehti hai....haina Sona??"

Sonakshi got angry and said "main aisi stories nahiin padhti" and went away.

Elena, Niti and Tanu only laughed about it.

The next day, Professor was taking their attendance.

Professor: "Abhimanyu"

Abhimanyu: "Yes sir"

Prof: "Adhiraj"

Adhiraj: "Yes sir"

Prof: "Bhavna"

Bhavna: "Present sir"

Prof: "Dev....oh I forgot that he isn't well"

"Present Sir" came Dev's voice near the door of the classroom. There was Dev standing hale and hearty with his contagious smile on his lips. Sonakshi was busy reading her book but as soon as she heard Dev's voice and turned her head towards the door her face brightened up.

Prof: "Oh come in Dev....so good to see you back after a long time. I hope you are fine now."

Dev came inside the classroom and smilingly said, "Yes sir....absolutely alright. Fracture bhi ab theek ho gaya hai....so am good as before"

Prof: "Thats very good... please have your seat. We will start our class in a few minutes"

Dev nodded and turned towards his bench. His eyes met Sonakshi's who was having a bright smile on her face. He smiled back at her and took his place beside Bunty.

Bunty was very excited seeing Dev back and said loudly " Waah....aa gaya mere sher hospital ki chakkar kha ke!! Chal accha hua, ab apna dhyaan rakhna...theek hai??"

Dev smiled and said (whispering) " Haan Bunty....lekin dheere bol....yeh class hai"

But his friends did not pay any heed and started hooting and clapping to express their happiness

The professor banged the duster on the table and said "Listen all of you.... I understand that this is an happy occasion for you and all that sort of a thing. But you need to understand that this class needs a certain amount of discipline and decorum. So please maintain silence."

Bunty, Vicky and Nishant : "Sorry Sir"

The lecture started after sometime. However, during the whole class Dev and Sonakshi were busy stealing glances at each other. However, their reverie was broken by sharp voice of the Professor.

Prof: "Sonakshi?? I asked you a question dear..."

Sonakshi got up from and said "Sorry Sir....Will you please repeat the question??"

Prof: "Sonakshi is everything alright?? You seem to be lost today. Kindly pay attention and sit down"

Sonakshi nodded and the professor resumed his teaching. This time both Dev and Sonakshi made an effort to stay focussed.

After the class ended, and the students were packing the bags, Dev quitely slipped a chit in Sonakshi's hand and went away. She was surprised but still opened it. It read "Meet me in 5 mins near the library staircase"

She smiled and went towards the staircase. Dev was already waiting for her.

(Dhyaan se dekhlo because ab yeh donon yahiin milenge....no one uses it because this has been closed for repair work and another staircase is there for usage.)

He saw and greeted her with a smile.

Dev: "Hii..."

Sonakshi: "Hii...ab aap kaise hain?? "

Dev: "Main bilkul theek hun. Waise, aapko class mein kya ho gaya tha?? " he asked teasingly

Sonakshi: "Woh....kuch nahiin" and turned her face in opposite direction to hide her embarassment.

Dev slightly chuckled and again asked her: "Aap firse kyon nahiin aayin hospital?? Main aapka wait kar raha tha"

Sonakshi looked towards him and said "Aana toh chahti thi, par college ka bohot saara kaam tha...aur fir aapka phone number bhi toh nahiin tha mere paas"

Dev: "Oh...waise ab aap mujhe aap kyon keh rahi hain?? Aap mujhe tum keh sakti hain..."

Sonakshi: "Theek hai.....par aap ko bhi mujhe tum kehna hoga. Done??

Dev: "Haan theek hai done... aur waise bhi ab hum friends hai na?? Right?" (forwarding his hand)

Sonakshi too shook hands with him and smilingly said "Right"

Dev: "Waise, kal sunday hai naa...toh aap I mean tum kya kar rahi ho??"

Sonakshi: "Kal?? Kal kuch khaas nahiin....kyon??"

Dev: "Toh fir kya tum mere saath chalogi bahar?? Poore din ke liye....like a friendly date??" he asked hopefully

Sonakshi thought for a while and said "Theek hai. Toh fir kal milte hain. Ab main chalti hun. Bye" and turned to go when she was interupted by Dev

"Sonakshi, apna phone number aur address toh de do...."

Sonakshi: "Haan woh main tumhe message kar dungi. Par tumhaara number mere paas...." but Dev was more than eager to exchange numbers and quickly noted down his mobile number on a chit and handed it over to her.

Sonakshi smiled and took it. "Toh ab main chalti hun. Bye" and went away

Dev smiled and bid her goodbye. He thought about the next day's happenings. One full day with Sonakshi!! He was excited and wanted to pump his fist three times in the sky!!

Later that evening, he recieved a message from Sonakshi about her address. He replied with a smiley and dozed off to sleep.

Next Day, he woke up early, bathed, had his breakfast and immediately rushed out of his house. Ravindra was shocked on seeing such a rare sight as Dev never got up early on Sundays....

"Lagta hai koi zaroori kaam hoga" he thought to himself....

BOSE HOUSE

Sonakshi was also up and had bathed. But she was very confused on what to wear.

"Chal Sona....jaldi kar...Dev aata hi hoga. Kuch bhi pehen le....kaunsa date par jaana hai??" Then she thought of the word 'Date' and slightly blushed to herself. After spending good fifteen on what to wear, she chose a printed yellow kurti paired with red leggings and left to get ready.

Here Dev had stopped his car a few metres before Sonakshi's house. He then messaged her to come outside. Sonakshi was already waiting for his message and got ready to leave. While leaving, she informed Asha that she was going out with a friend and would return by evening. Without revealing any futher details, she rushed out.

Dev was already waiting, and as soon as he saw her, he was mesmerised. Sonakshi had not worn anything fancy or party wear but still she looked beautiful. Sonakshi was also lost in Dev for a moment as he looked incredibly handsome in black shirt paired with blue denim jeans. But soon she came back into her senses and snapped in front of Dev.

"Dev...kya hua?? Chalna nahiin hai kya?" asked Sonakshi

"Umm...haa...haan chalna hai naa. Aao baitho." and like a perfect gentleman opened the door of the car for her.

Sonakshi smiled and got into it. Dev closed the door and got into the drivers seat and started the car.

After a while, he asked "Toh bolo...kahaan jaana hai tumhe?"

Sonakshi: "Kahiin bhi...lekin pehle hum kuch kha le?? Bohot bhook lag rahi hai" she said making a puppy face.

Dev smiled at her cute antics and said, "Theek hai...kha lete hain...main abhi Taj hotel mein table for two reserve karwa leta hun." He was about to dial the number from his mobile when Sonakshi stopped him.

"Dev...mujhe 5 star hotel mein khana nahiin khana...I have been brought up in a middle class family and therefore I prefer simple things. Mujhe chote chote cheezon se khushi milti hai. Aur main 5 star hotel mein bohot uncomfortable feel karungi because of its glitz and glamour. Am really sorry agar maine tumhe hurt kiya toh but I really dont wont want to go there" she said apologetically.

Dev was listening to her every word patiently. He had admired her from a long time but today he was charmed by her simplicity. He mentally compared her to those clingy girls in the college who used to roam around him just because he was rich and wanted to try their luck out. Sonakshi was different and stood out because of her coolness. That was the main thing which attracted him towards her.

He smiled and said, "Hum kahiin aur lunch kar lete hain. And am not at all hurt. In fact, am glad ki tumne apni mann ki baat mujhse kahi..."

Sonakshi smiled and said "Thank you Dev...thanks a lot for understanding"

Dev too smiled back and replied "No need....ab batao kahaan khane chale?? Umm...what about Pani puri or tikki chaat??"

Sonakshi's eyes gleamed with joy and she said excitedly "Haan....wahi khaate hain...bohot tasty bhi hoga...!! Chowpatti beach ke paas ek stall hai...wahan mil sakta hai...Pata hai jab main choti thi naa tab ma aur main yahaan aaya karte the...par ab kaafi time se nahiin aaye" and drowned into her childhood memories.

Dev looked at her lovingly and then shifted his focus back to driving. After sometime, they reached the stall and had a good time feasting over pani puris and tikkis....
They even took a stroll on the beach side. Dev was continuously talking about his dreams, his expectations and desires and Sonakshi was a patient listener.

After an hour or so, they went to the nearby coffee shop. As the sun dawned, Sonakshi said, "Dev, ab mujhe ghar jaana chahiye. Nahiin toh maa tension lengi"

Dev nodded and said, "Theek hai. Chalo"

Before starting the car, Dev turned towards her and said "Sonakshi, kabse main hi baat kar raha hun. Tum toh kuch bol hi nahiin rahi. Apne baare mein bhi kuch batao."

Sonakshi: "Apne baare mein?? Meri family mein bas Maa aur main. Papa Army mein the...par mujhe zyada kuch yaad nahiin kyonki main bas teen saal ki thi. Unke jaane ke baad, maa ne mujhe bada kiya" she said emotionally. Unknown to her, few tears spilled out of her eyes. Dev felt really sorry for her and gently took her hand in his and squeezed it lightly.

"Am really sorry Sonakshi. Mujhe iss topic par baat karni hi nahiin chahiye thi. Lekin ek baat kahun...Hamara dard bilkul ek hai. Tumne apne life mein apne papa ke pyaar ko miss kiya aur maine apni mom ke pyaar ko. Mere birth ke time hi woh mujhe aur dad ko chod ke chali gayin. Maine toh unhe kabhi dekha bhi nahiin" Dev too tearfully narrated his story.

Sonakshi looked at him tearfully. She had no idea that Dev, who seemed a happy and a cheerful boy was so sad from within and had never experienced his mother's love and care. Who said Life is fair??

But she felt very bad seeing Dev in such a state. Her feelings got better of her and she hugged him tightly. Dev too responded back and they remained in each other's embrace for a long time. They found a new feeling of peace and solace in each other. As the realisation struck, they parted. Dev by now, had calmed down as was back to his jovial self. To ease the awkward situation between the two, he said "Its ok... friends toh ek dusre ko hug karte hi hai naa....not a big deal right??"

Sonakshi nodded her head and replied "Absolutely Right"

Now Dev teasingly said, "Arre Sonakshi...ab yeh aasun poch lo. Agar log dekhengein toh kya sochengein?? Ki maine tumhe hamaari pehli outing mein rula diya. Aur kuch log toh yeh bhi soch sakte hain ki maine tumhe kidnap kar liya hai...yaar main faltu ka maar khaunga. Please rona band kardo" and folded his hands in front of her.

Sonakshi laughed at his dramebaazi and wiped her tears. "Ab bas karo yeh nautanki aur chalo."

"Yes ma'am" he fake saluted her and resumed driving.

They soon reached her house. "Aaj ka din bohot accha tha. I will never forget it. Thank you Dev" said Sonakshi

"My pleasure. But din toh tab accha hota hai jab hamare paas acchi company ho. Jo aaj mere paas thi. So, thank you"

Sonakshi was about to say something, when Dev interupted and said, " Ab hum yeh Thank you wala game baad mein khelenge, theek hai?"

Sonakshi smilingly said "Theek hai. Main chalti hun. Bye."

Dev: "Bye. Kal college mein milte hain."

Sonakshi nodded and stepped out of the car. She waved him bye and went towards her home.

Dev waved her back and kept on looking at her till she dissappeared from his sight.
"Uff....Kya jaadu kar diya hai tumne mere oopar Sonakshi!!" He thought to himself and ruffled his hair with his hands.

Here, Sonakshi reached home. Asha was pleased to see her and asked "Sona...time se aa gayi?? Accha kiya tumne. Aaj dinner mein kya khaogi?"

Sonakshi: "Nahiin maa...maine kha liya hai. Aaj bhook nahiin hai." Saying so, she went towards her room. She did not want to answer any question about today's whereabouts, so she immediately changed and went to sleep. However sleep was far away from her eyes. She later wondered why wasn't she able to tell her mother about Dev. After all, he was a friend too like others and not a boyfriend that she should hide. Nor was Asha a narrow minded woman. She was OK with her friendship with boys too. But still, she was finding excuses. Sonakshi hated such tactics but hers and Dev's relationship was such that she would like to keep it to herself....just herself!! Thinking so, she dozed off to sleep.
Phew!! That was the end of a long chapter. Please comment and do vote.

Target- 80 votes

Finally Dev aur Sonakshi ki date ho gayi....'Friendly' hi sahi😂😂

I mentioned beach and pani puris...which are my favourites. I make it a point to visit chowpatti beach and Queen's necklace whenever am in Mumbai....my Mumbai readers can relate to it.....😍😍

And I need some help in deciding something....so the eager ones can drop me a message on instagram and help me out....my insta id is mssweet18

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro