12.Fever

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One night at 7pm

Bela was lying on bed and talking to Mahi.

Bela : U now Mahi u r too cute just like Pearlie. After the time i got u i never felt alone at all. All thanks to Pearlie for giving u to me .
He understands me so much even without saying. But I just hope that he doesnt get any hint about my love for him . ☹☹☹
Some time i feel like he too loves me but still i am afraid that it can be just friendly love.

Her talks gets disturbed by Mahir's msg:

Mahir : Hey Kiddo.

Bela (in mind) : huh he always call me kiddo . Do i really behave like kid 🤔.

Mahir : Please handle the meetings and everything tomorrow at office coz i dont think that i will be coming tomorrow.

Bela : what happend pearlie ? Why will u not come tomorrow?? Is everything fine ?

Mahir : Ya everything is fine i just have lil fever . It will get better in a day only.

Bela doesnot reply him any more.

Mahir keeps checking his phone for her reply but to his surprise, she didnt replied also after 20 minutes.

After sometime there is a knock at the door .

Mahir walks to the door weakly and opens it. He gets surprise to see bela standing there.

Bela : sorry for coming without informing.

Mahir : its okay u dont need to be sorry for it . U r always welcome here. Please come inside.

(Its first time that bela came to mahir's house)

Bela: actually when i got to know u have fever i got worried as u live alone and there is no one to take care of u . So i made turmeric rice (khichdi) and bitter soup (kaada) for u.

Hearing name of khichdi and kaada mahir makes faces like this

Mahir : thats really nice of u . Thank u so much. But i am fine now . I already took medicine and feeling already better now. 😁😁😁

Bela: oh really 😑😒.

Mahir : yes of course i think i can even go to office tomorrow .

Bela places her hand on his forehead and finds it hot .

Bela (scolding) : u have high fever n u want to go to office no way u r not going to office till u get fine completely. Just sit here quietly and eat this .

He obeys her like a good boy.

Then bela feeds him khichdi forcefully with her own hands and mahir eats it hesitantly making weird faces 😫😫😩😩 to which bela chuckles 😂😂😂.

When mahir finally after a lots of efforts eat all of them , bela makes him lie on bed and leaves saying Goodnight.

While walking through the Corridor Bela sees some photo frames hanging on the living room and is shocked

Promo : what was so shocking for bela 😃😃😃?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro