20. & 21. Healing eachother

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

20. Past

21. Healing eachother

Posting this part today itself on special request of cherri_pearbhi . 🤗🤗🤗

Bela stops sobbing after sometimes and continues telling about her past.

Bela : My parents told me that mahir was my frn from college and he had crush on me but i always thought him as frn only. He got angry when i reject him and he... he... 😭😭😭😭 he forced himself on me due to the anger of my rejection.  He raped me 😭😭😭.

Mahir who is shocked to the core hugs her closing his eyes tightly. Whereas bela keeps sobbing.

Mahir ( in mind ): How ? How can u think about me like this. A rapist 😭😭
(He too starts crying)
I can never ever think to force on any girl not even in my bad dreams too.  And you know that very well 😢😢😢.

But its not time for me to cry n think all this i need to think about bela as she needs me. She is cried so much believing a lie.

Mahir : Bela please please dont cry like this. I cant see u in such condition. I love u . I love u very much.

Bela stops crying hearing i love u from him amd looks at him breaking their hug.

Bela : Pearlie u still love me ? Also after knowing.....

Mahir : Bela i already told u that ur past doesnot matter to me i am always with u remember that okay and i dont want u to bother urself thinking about it. And he already got punished for his deeds right so u dont need to be tensed due to him anymore. And u urself said right that its good that u dont remember it. So please forget it thinking it to be a lie.

Bela : no i cant mahir i cant.  U still dont know complete truth. I need to tell u one more thing . I....

Mahir gets very tensed now as he knows what she is going to say further and also know that another accuse is coming on his name.

Bela : I was pregnant.
But he he tried to kill me and my unborn child when he got to know about it. He was already in rage due to the rape case filed against him. He got jailed too but then got released on bail due to lack of evidence.
😭😭😭😭😭 he couldn't kill me but killed my child in my womb only. On the same day when i lost my memory i had lost my child too.

That was my child Pearlie. I know i dont remember anything but i still can feel the sorrow of losing it. I dont cry due to that cruel person because he raped me. Dont know why but that thing didnt affect me as if it didnt happend . But after hearing about my child i got totally broken 😢😢😢. I felt as if i was waiting eagerly for him/her to come to this world but 😭😭😭.
Whenever i cry remembering my past i cry for my child. I cry because i wasn't able to save my child from cruel person. He didnt destroyed me by raping me but he did it by killing my innocent child. 
( she says this holding her stomach and crying)

The day when i got to know about my child i lost everything then i didnt expected anything from life . But then when i met u i felt some connection with u . Slowly when i started to know u , i started to fall for u more n more.

You came in my life like a light in the darkness. You made me feel cared , pampered and loved. These were the things which i never even knew existed in this world. 

Now i have told u everything. Will u still say that u still love me also after knowing everything?? Dont u hate me for it ?? ( she ask this composing herself after a while )

Mahir composes himself somehow for bela, after being shaken up caused by all the shocking lies which was told by bela's parents to her.

Mahir : U was in biggest fear to lose me due to ur past. But u still told everything so that u can start a new life with me.
U still cry for the child and still love the child whom u never saw whom u dont even remember. This shows how much pure ur heart is and how selfless u r that u didnt cried for urself and but for ur unborn child.

whatever happend was not ur fault never. Then why would i hate u for the thing u never did. U know what now i love u even more . I love u infinity. 

Bela: I love u too Pearlie. I love u too. Please never go away from me i cant live without u. I dont have anyone else in my life except u. I love u .

They share a after wiping tears from eachother face and falls asleep in eachother's arms peacefully.

Bela dont know that she might not conceive again as her parents brainwashed doctor to hide this fact from her for her sake. But in real they  didnt wanted  Shaan to know about it.
As they knew Shaan would never agree to marry her after knowing it. But Shaan knows about the lie of rape as her parents told him that they will lie to bela about it so that she agrees for the marriage with Shaan who is ready to accept her after knowing the truth too. But they didnt told him that her miscarriage was real and mahir exist in real.
They didn't wanted to tell her about her child but when she refused to beleive them about being raped by someone then they told about her child by showing her reports of her miscarriage with the help of doctor.

( I know this part was fully emotional and sad. But from now on a new fresh and happy life of behir will start.)

Promo : behir's date.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro