23. Drunk mahir 🤣

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the morning :

Mahir wakes up at first and sees bela sleeping peacefully hugging him tightly . He then remembers a flashback when he woke up beside her like that for the first time.

Flashback :

During their College time, they came to India for a Tour from London with their class group. They stayed in the same place for a week where they are now.

Rehan and vyom were sharing a double room and vishrant were sharing a double room. Behir stayed in separate rooms as they were still bestfrns at that time.

One night, their frns Vyom and Rehaan were drinking high volume snaps and they made mahir drink it too. Mahir always drinks in limit but he didn't knew that the drink has high volume of alcohol due to which he lost his sense soon .
All 3 boys under the effect of alcohol goes to road a little bit far away and start shouting craps aloud disturbing the local peoples who complain to local police.
Soon police come and tries to put them on van.

Mahir : where r u taking us to ?
Police : Sasural ( House in law😜😜)

(I know its not called house in law but me n my frns always use this word for Sasural 😁😁)

Mahir : but i am not married.
Vyom : Hey i know u r kidnapping us . U dont know me n my dad. With his one call u will to london jail with in a minute🤣🤣.

Police: oh u all r from london then let us serve the guest of our country please come with us.
*mehman nawazi and khatirdaari to banti hai naa*

All boys agrees to it and goes with them. Vishrant who were coming back from a walk saw the police taking their drunk frns . Vikrant immediately goes to their rescue asking vish to go back to her room.

In police station. Vikrant comes on time and stops the policemens from putting them into bar.

Vikrant : i apologise from their side sir . We r really very sorry . But please dont put them behind bars.

Seeing vikrant Rehaan jumps to him.

Rehaan: Vikku my bro they cheated us lied us and brought us to jail. Please call our commissioner uncle Mj Ratore and complain about this liar.

Hearing they r relative of their commissioner policemens gets scared and says they can go . All were about leave but mahir sits on the table.

Mahir : no we will not go like this. U said u want to serve us we r ur guests and now u will ask ur guest to leave with empty stomach ??

Hearing him Rehaan and vyom agrees to him and joins him on the table 🤣🤣. All others tries to get them off the table but they too stubborn to leave. So Vikrant orders some snacks and cold drinks for them. He then ask them to have some manner and sit at the table not on the table 🤣🤣.
Vyom ask for alcohol and vikrant makes him drink Sprite saying its sparkling Wine 😆😆.

They finally agrees to leave after eating and drinking. They were about to leave when they see vish and bela coming towards them.

Vikrant : why u both came here??

Bela : we were tensed thats why and thinking that u wont be able to handle these 3 alone .

Mahir : Bela vish party is over u both r late 🤣🤣😆😆.

Bela and vish gives confuse looks to them. Vikrant tells them everything while 3 drunkers were busy bidding good bye to policemens.

They start to go outside but mahir turns.

Mahir: bye u all. It was a lot of fun with u all. We will come again to meet u and will do same party again 😆😆.
Hearing him Bela smacks her hands on her head so does the policemen too thinking they will come to irritate them again.

They finally come out. Vish is holding Rehaan dragging him towards car, vikrant holds Vyom and bela holds naughty mahir .

Mahir : its was so much fun. We enjoyed alot.
*bahut maza aaya*

Bela (sarcastically): was so much fun na, lets go home now u will have more fun.
*bahut maza aaya na ghar chalo aur maze dilati hu tumhe 😂😂*

Mahir : really *sachhi*
Bela : mooh band karo aur chupchap chalo.
*just keep quiet and come*

Whole way bela keeps scolding all 3 of them for their stupidity.

Vishrant bring vyom and rehaan to their room and makes them sleep on their bed and go to their own room to sleep. While bela brings mahir to his room who dont remember where his keys are. He searches his pockets but doesnot find it . So not having any option bela takes him to her own room which was just beside mahir's room.

Bela ask mahir to wash his fash and mouth and come to sleep. Mahir come back from washroom with wet shirt as he splash water on himself like a kid 🤣🤣. Bela shakes her head in disbelief of his behaviour as he was never such notorious.

She ask him to take off his shirt. She saw him shirtless for the first time and is dazed seeing his broad chest and six packs biceps and triceps 😍😍.
She dries his body and hair while blushing.

As there were no boys cloth in her room and she didnt wanted to disturb vishrant she ask him sleep like that only . Bela lay down on bed but naughty mahir lays putting his head on her lap.

Mahir : sing me a Lulluby.
Bela: what .
Mahir : i said sing me a lullubay.
Bela: mahir u r not kid .
Mahir: only kids get to hear lulluby thats not fair. I also want to hear .

He makes a cute pout which melts bela's heart and she sings a lulluby for him. But he still doesnot sleeps and keeps annoying bela demanding her to dance with him speak with him n all. They were talking while lying on bed and Bela falls asleep being tired . Seeing her slept mahir too doze off soon.

Next morning mahir wakes up first and gets hell shocked to see himself sleeping shirtless hugging bela 😱😱.
He dont remember for while about last night and decides to ask bela.

Mahir (shaking her) : bela bela
Bela: mahir please let me sleep . U didnt let me sleep whole night.
🤣🤣

Now hearing this his eyes pops out of the sockets.

(Guys i postponed behir's london trip for a while.)

Promo : mahir teases bela.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro