27. Mahir tortures mahi 😝

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuing from last part .

Mahir sleeping holding bela's hand and hugging mahi (teddy). He slowly puts mahi at a side and sleeps hugging bela. Bela smiles thinking he is being jealous and possesive in his sleep too.

Bela's pov :

I am so so so much happy to get u in my life Pearlie. Noone ever pampered me cared for me or loved me so much like u do. I feel blessed when u give so much attention towards me and everything related to me. U r something whom i can call mine and only mine😍😍😍😍.

But still i dont know why i was not able to move forward in this relationship. I asked u for some time to move forward in our relation and u accepted it without any thought.
U r such a sweetheart.

I was really happy and wanted to accept ur marriage proposal but i am too scared of this happiness. I feared that i might lose it. I feared that my past might effect our relation somehow later.

I know u will never leave me and will always love me like this forever but still i needed some time to convince myself and get out of the past which scares me for us.

But from now i will try that there wont be any hesitation between us. I will take the lead to move on with u. I wont stop u anymore from kissing me or anything  else 😄😄🙈🙈. But i hope i will be able to 😳😳😳.

Pov ends.

Behir enters their home (their apartment where they used to live together). Bela looks everywhere admiring it and loves it. It seems familiar to her.
While she is busy exploring, mahir quickly goes to hide mahi on a cupboard 😂😂😂.

Mahir : i am so sorry mahi that i am behaving like this with u. I know its not ur mistak at all. It was me who gave u to bela thinking u will accompany her in her home when she feel lonely without me. But now i am with her in our home sweet home now ur work is over and u can get  retired now. 😂😂😂

Bela stays in the room which used to be hers in past as it has everythings just like she likes to have. And mahir obviously in other room. They unpack their bag and order something for dinner as they were too tried of journey to shop or cook .

Later bela is searching mahi to go to sleep. She searches him every where and then at last in mahir's room doubting he might have hided it in his room. She enters his room while he was changing🙈🙈🙈🙈. Its normal for him to roam shirtless in front of bela 😂😂. But as bela had memoryloss she gets shy seeing him like that she wants to turn away bt is not able to take her eyes off his hot broad muscular body 🔥🔥🔥.

Seeing her staring, mahir smirks and says dramatically hiding his body with his hands while going close to her.

Mahir : please dont stare me like this i feel shy🙈🙈🙈.

This makes her come back to earth.  Bela gets nervous seeing him so close to her that to shirtless🙈🙈🙈.

Bela (turning away): mahir please wear something.

Mahir : why ? Don't i look good like this😉😉.

Bela : no

Mahir : no 😦😦

Bela : i mean yes but that doesn't mean u will roam like this its so cold here u will get sick.

She goes to cupboard and finds mahi there. Mahir smacks his own head while bela is giggling silently. She give him his tshrt to wear and goes to sleep wishing him goodnight. And obviously she takes mahi with her. After she leaves his room, he curses himself to gift her that teddy who is taking his place now. He regrets for his choice to gift her a new friend.
He lays down frowning and sleeps in a while.

Early in the morning, mahir wakes up first and goes to see bela. He frowns watching her hugging mahi while being asleep. He silently goes to her and take mahi out of her grip slowly without disturbing her sleep and places mahi on the floor in a way that bela will think she made it fall on floor in her sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣. (Jealous plus smart boy )

Promo : cockroach ne mila di jodi 🙈🙈🙈. ( get some hints from this pic )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro