31. Mahir's trust on ruhi 😜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Idea Credit for this part goes to Cherri.
Happy Birthday cherri_pearbhi have a blast on your birthday 🤗🤗🤗)

Next morning mahir wakes up but eyes are still closed. He tries to find bela beside him only to realize that he is sleeping alone. Then he remembers his punishment of 1week which is now extended to 2 weeks.

Mahir while jogging keeps thinking how to persuade his Bela now. Just then he sees Ruhi laughing and talking with a boy in a corner of a place. His gets angry seeing her and remembers asking her to help him by telling bela that they share brosis type of relation but she denied.

Ruhi starts kissing that boy and mahir gets a superb idea on his mind. After sometimes that boy leaves and ruhi was about to leave when mahir goes to her

Mahir : ruhi😠😠

Ruhi: hello mahi baby

Mahir : shut up dont call me that. So u r cheating on ur boyfriend .

Ruhi : what😱😱 how dare u to accuse me like this . I love my boyfriend very much okay.

Mahir : oh really 😒😒🤨🤨

Ruhi : yes of course. Any doubt . 😔😔how can u doubt on me

Mahir : arrey nahi nahi aap toh mujhe galat samajh rahi hai mujhe aap par koi doubt nahi hai me kaha aap par doubt karta hu . Mujhe aap pe bilkul bhi doubt nahi hai ittusa bhi nahi . Mein Janta nahi hu kya aapko. Mujje to aap pe pura bharosa aap par pura yakin hai ki aap apne boyfriend se pyaar bilkul nahi karti aur sirf uske paiso ke lie uske sath hai aur usse cheat karrahi hai.🤪🤪
*no no u r taking me wrong i dont have have any doubt on u not even a lil bit . I have full trust on u that u dont love ur boyfriend and your r with him just for his more.

Ruhi:😡😡😡😡

Mahir: well u might not want to lose ur atm machine sorry i mean ur so called rich boyfriend right then just do as i say otherwise i will show him how much u love him 😏😏😎

Ruhi(smirking):r u threatening me huh?? And u really think that i will be scared. Do whatever u want go and tell him that i am cheating on him maybe he trusts on u more than his girlfriend hahahha

Mahir: well i dont have to say anything to him i just need to show him this video 😁😁.

He goes away jogging smirking proudly after showing the video whereas ruhi is shouting.

Ruhi:😱😱😨😨😨🤭🤭 what the hell just delete it right now how dare u to take this video

Mahir's pov :
How would i let this golden chance go from hand 😏😏. I caught her red handed with a random guy so captured it immediately on my phone. Now u will be coming to me saying u will help me 😏😏. I had just asked u to tell infront of bela that u think me as ur bro and we just share brosis type relationship but now i will make u tell it infront of eveyone and then u will do something else too which will definitely convince my sona , then she will cancel my punishment herself 🥰🥰🥰.

Pov ends.

Ruhi is following him pleading him to delete the video but mahir is mahir 😂😅. He makes her run behind him everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣. And guess what ruhi is wearing heels 👠 😂😂 making it very easy for her to run 😛😝😝😝.

Mahir(in mind): very good u deserve this for making me punished by bela. So get punished urself now.

Ruhi : mahir please i am ready to help u. I will tell bela that we just share brosis type relationship nothing else. But please delete the video please.

Mahir(with full attitude): i dont need ur help anymore i can help myself.

Ruhi : mahir please please delete it i beg u . What do u want from me why r doing this to me ?please dont do this🥺🥺🥺

Mahir : okay okay as u r begging so much i will take ur help 😏. Mahir tells her what she needs to do .

Ruhi : what😱😱😱 no ways never.

Mahir : oh okay no problem ur boyfriend will see this video then

Ruhi: nooo i am ready. I will do it 😫😫😫😣😣

Mahir : good girl . So see u  in the Uni then.

He goes home with a wide winning smile on his face. He sees bela in the kitchen , she is wearing shorts and off shoulder tshirt . She is looking so stunning and hot in it that mahir couldn't resist himself from going close to her. Her tries to hug her but her one glare is enough to halt him on his track😂😂.
He pouts cutely at her which melts her heart.

But she still shows anger to him. Mahir runs his hand on his hair and neck sadly as he know that bela is wearing such revealing dress only to make him mad for her . Because she normally prefers simple dresses.

While having breakfast mahir tries to put his hand on her thigh but bela says three and he lambasted not letting her complete.
Mahir : sorry sorry its only hand's fault not mine 😬😬.
R u mad or what stay in ur limits till 2 weeks😭😭😔😔
He scolds his traitor hand and slaps it with other hand 😂😂. He then goes to sit on the other side of table and sits exactly infront of bela .

He was going to take a bite but stops on the way because this time his eyes becomes traitor which r focussed on her revealed cleavage 😋😋🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊. He gulps being uncontrollable.
Bela noticed his gaze so she goes to her room with her breakfast glaring on him while blushing too

Promo : lets see what mahir makes ruhi do in the college 😁😁.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro