48. Shravni 😃

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuing from last part :
Everyone are busy talking about marriage date whereas bela's eyes are mostly looking at the door and waiting for someone to come.

The door bell rings and bela jumps from her seat excitedly whereas others gives her confused looks for her excitement. Because as far as they know is she is in a depression after knowing about mahir.

Bela (explaining) : actually i invited Shravni ,one of my childhood frn for my marriage so i guess its her. I would be meeting her after a long time so got too much excited.

Shaan : its really good to see u normal again.

Bela goes to open the door and smiles widely seeing the person at the door. There is a girl wearing salwaar suit with a luggage . The girl immediately hugs bela tightly and then comes in holding her hand.

Bela introduces shravni to everyone and then takes her to room taking leave from everyone.

In bela's room, as soon as bela locks the door shravni hugs her and kisses her cheeks.

Bela : what Happened shravni what r doing ? 😏😏

Shravni : sona ☹️☹️

Bela (giggling): sorry sorry i mean mahi .

(I know all would have guessed it already that its mahir .
Congratulations to those who guessed it right in previous part that he will be coming as a girl.)

Mahir : haslo tum , bada maja aaraha hai na mujhe aise satane mein. Uff
Kya kya krna parta hai tumare lie.

Bela : u know what u r looking very pretty and beautiful 😁😁. Your long hair this dress aww it suits you so much.

Mahir : 😒😒🙄🙄😠😠i am tired and want to sleep now.

Bela (teasingly) : okay wait i will give u my nightdress to wear .

Mahir throws a pillow at and she catches it laughing. Mahir was about to take off his wig when someone knocks at the door. Bela goes to open the door and sees Shaan there. Shaan comes inside happily as if its his own room🙄🙄. Mahir gets angry seeing him there but controls himself and smiles at him . Shaan also seems unhappy to see shravni there.

Shaan : hi shravni , you here in bela's room ?

Bela : actually shaan i only told her to stay in my room so that i get some company and i really feel very good after talking to her so.

Shaan (disappointed 😂😂) : oh okay no problem. Well i came here to tell you that our marriage date is fixed after one week. I am so happy . And Bela actually i wanted to spend some time with you so that we can know eachother more before marriage you know.

Mahir get more angry hearing this and wanted to punch him to his death. Bela knows that he wouldn't be able to control his anger for long time so she decides to dimiss shaan as soon as possible from there.

Bela : shaan its too late today and shravni came fron a long journey too so can we please meet other day.

Shaan (sadly) : okay no problem bye good night.

Bela (faking smile) : goodnight.

Shaan was about to hug bela when mahir pulls her towards himself and says goodnight to shaan 😂😂. Mahir immediately locks the door after shaan leaves. Shaan is otherside really angry at shravni for disturbing his privacy with bela but he couldn't show anger to shravni as he finds shravni too attractive 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Otherside mahir is there too much angry due to that shaan and bela is trying to light up his mood.

Bela (kissing his cheeks): dont think about him now he is gone so come lets sleep now .

Mahi: hmm

Both wear their nightdress and mahir feels finally relaxed in his own clothes. Bela takes out mahi(teddy) from cupboard just to tease mahir but mahir puts it back immediately and picks her in his arms. He lays her on the bed and himself lays beside her caging her in his arms.

Bela (Controlling her laugh): mahi thats not fair till today i have been sleeping hugging the other mahi so he will feel bad and ignored naa.

Mahir : 😒😒😠😠u cared about that mahi and what about me ? I am here now so he is not needed .

Bela (chuckling and pulling his cheeks) : u know what u look too cute like this 😆😆whenever u get jealous with that mahi.

Mahir : oh hello i am not jealous with him. Why would i be ?

Bela : 😂😂😂😂

Mahir : stop laughing and sleep now gn.

Bela : gn .

Mahir closes his eyes to sleep but bela keeps staring at him.

Bela : i love you mahi. (Kisses his cheeks)

Mahir (smiling widely and kissing her forehead ): i love you too sona.

Bela too smiles widely hearing it.

Bela's pov :

I always feel so good and special whenever he calls me with this name and only he has the copyright to call me with this name. However i was hurt two weeks ago hearing this name and this same line from him that day. Also when he would share any of his moments and memories with sona , i used to feel very bad . But now i am the happiest to remember those memories.

I don't know how my life would have been without him. I can never thank god enough for sending him in my life. I always found my life as hell but he made it heaven.

I hate my parents and shaan for separating me from him i hate them for everything. If it was not so important for act like this infront of them, i would have gave them the punishment they deserve and never seen their faces ever because whenever i see their faces all what i remember is my daughter 🥺🥺, who is not with me just because of them .
They made me hate my mahir for so many months by telling me all the lies about him. They made me think him as a rapist and a murderer . I can never forgive them for anything.

They think i am in a depression but i would really have been in a depression if mahir was not always by my side to support me. He is a angel. He would always appear infront of me everyday sometimes as a postman, sometimes delivery boy, plumber and what not . He always wanted to be my side not leaving me alone with these evils. So we decided that he will be coming here in a disguise.

At first he suggested to come as a cook in a disguise of a Punjabi man with beard and pagdi so that no one would recognize him. But as far as i know him he would be always entering my room anytime and come between me and shaan whenever he would try to meet so i denied for it and ask him to come as a girl so that he can stay at my room only and be always with me. I didn't wanted him to do any work here. He instantly denied for it at first but then found it best to be near me after thinking alot. However he still gets irritated about it.

I just hope that our plan gets successful and we get what we want. After that all of them will get the punishment for their deeds. Then only mahir and I can live happily ever after with our child.

Pov ends.

Bela too drifts into sleep thinking all this.

I know you all might have many questions regarding their plan n all. Everything will be cleared in next part.

But still if u have any questions or confusion then please feel free to ask and keep guessing too😉😉.

Happy birthday Ms_pearbhian wish u many many happy returns of the day. Stay home and stay safe baby girl. Love you alot.

Promo : flashbacks of two weeks ago.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro