52.Bonus chapter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A small bonus chapter for you all, with your favorite character mahi 😂😂.

Neeti goes to her house with mahir's driver to pack her things. Behir go to bela's room with Meera to pack their bags so that they can go to mahir's home, where they have already prepared a room for Meera with all the things she might need.

Bela first go to change her bridal dress into a comfy dress leaving meera with mahir. Mahir starts playing and talking with meera .

Mahir : Meera , baby say dadda .

Meera : mumma

Mahir : mumma?? Meera i am ur dadda not mumma so say dadda

Meera : mumma

Bela, who just came after changing hears them and starts laughing loudly 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Mahir : 🤨🤨🤨 whats so funny ?

Bela (hardly controlling her laugh): i think she is calling you mumma as you look like a girl right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Mahir then realizes that he is still in shravni get up and hurriedly take away his wig.

Bela again starts laugh and this time meera too laughs clapping.

Mahir : 🙁🙁 haslo tum dono.

Mahir leaves to change handing Meera to bela. Bela thinks there is no toys for Meera to play right now so she takes out Mahi and gives it to Meera .

Meera sees Mahi and gets very happy, she hugs him and starts playing with him sitting on his big stomach. Bela is also very happy seeing her daughter playing happily . She then starts packing her bag while Meera is busy with mahi.

Mahir returns after changing and sees Meera playing with mahi.

Mahir (sitting beside them): Meera baby i am back .

Meera looks at him just once and keeps playing with mahi mumbling something in her baby language. Mahir keeps admiring her cuteness for some time and then takes her in his arms keeping mahi at a side and Meera starts crying.

Mahir : achha sorry sorry tum khelo mahi ke sath hi khelo .

Mahir makes a sad pout being ignored, to which bela giggles.

Mahir : dono maa beti ek jaisi hi hai, mahi milgaya to mujhe bhooljati hai ☹️☹️.

Bela : its not like that mahir . She is small and she is still not used to with us. But don't worry , wo jaldi hamare sath bhi ghulmiljaegi. So you dont need to be so jealous of mahi.

Mahir : i am not jealous 😒😒.

Bela : really 😑😑.

Mahir : 😬😬😁😁

Mahir then helps her in packing. Actually he wasn't really helping her but disturbing and distracting her. He doesn't leaves any chance to romance with her. He doesn't stop his naughty antics also after bela's glaring.

Meera yawns being sleepy and lays beside mahi to sleep. Bela goes to her.

Bela : aww my baby is sleepy, its time for your midday sleep naa. Mumma ke paas aajao aapko suladeti hu.

Bela too lays beside her and feeds her caressing her head and patting her lightly. Mahir too comes and lays besides them hugging bela.

Bela : good that i started taking the medicines after i got my memory back which help me to lactate again and i can breastfeed my child now.

Mahir : yeah and to me too 😁😁.

Bela : 😒😒😒 Dream on Mr. Sehgal. You are not getting anything.

Mahir : ☹️☹️ .

Bela chuckles and pecks on his lips.

Bela : happy now ?

Mahir : hmm 😊😊.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro