Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Epilogue

You are the cause of my euphoria,  but not again, our love was destined for each other, not like this clouds that will easily earase themselves fron their path instead of stealing thier matual affection and coming across to thier souls.Our stroke of love that went on a hide out for a long time came into its peace, that from now onwards we only here, in this daze if love that never end unless we stop ourselves.

Jungook remembers these lines while he touch in the handle of normal ward door, and try to open with his heart that never stops for her, and flows into the ocean of love.From there he will protect her from others who wait for her death in his arms.

He opened the door with a creek of sound that alert y/n who was star gazing near window and counting the stars.The moon light was hissing to the room through the glasses that was closed and Jungook back hugged her, while she stroked the icy window which was stained with some snow tints.

He buried his face on her neck and start puring wet kisses showing how affectionate he was and mazed in her beauty that he wished to be stayed like this until his last breath.

The beam of nigh sky strikes at the couples which made them to search for their future in the night sky which was filled with the colours blue romance which they having now.Which all couples craving for.

"Say something babe".
She said.

"No".
He replied in cute way.

"No? Why?"

"Because I like to hold you like this in my arms more, and never leave your side ever again, and not letting you escape like last day".

She was touched by that words that realized how he missed her.

"Is that so".

He sat the bed and pulled her in his lap from the chair.Then he nodded showing his bunny teeth that made her giggle.

"Kookie, I missed you, it was not my intention, it was my insecurities that if I stayed there more unexpected will happen from your hyungs, and what about Lisa how you finalize on her".

He stayed silent for a moment.

"She feel guilty now and she can't face you now.So, she ask to tell you this, it was never her intention,  she was forced to do this by my hyungs".

She hummed in response.

"Then, how is she now".

He continued.

"Afterall she was an acquaintance she need to be punished, so she was life imprisoned and exmpted from shoot at sight".

She stayed silent.

"Y/n".

"Yes babe".

"So now we could do our first date day after tomorrow like our old days".

He chuckled.

"Yes ofcourse!I am waiting for it".

Jungook know she will agree and starting kissing again, on her neck earning a moan from her.He smirked.

Without warning he start to synch their lips which make the room filled with the romance and thier long before that  kiss can turn into more hot and warmth door again opened with an alarm of some one entering. He cursed who the hell was that to disturb this.

Her mom popped up in door and her dad, with food tray that made her giggle seeing how frustrated Jungook was.
Their eyes widen and pouched up when they saw their innocent daughter sitting on his lap while he had his hands clasped through her waist.

Jungook noticed it and y/n quickly jumped out of embarrassment from his lap, and their both cheecks turned red in foolish of their haze of hollowful love infront of thier parents.

The rings they tried to attach got shattered in this embarrassed moment and her gaze fell down in umutted amazement that he could also not getting answers from this moment that he never ever expected in front of his laws that this will happen.

Mr.Lee couldn't utter a word and her mom put the food tray silently in beads of confusion of love seeing how they gettig frustrated in their ealry age romance after witnessing the young aged romance they had just now.

"Eat food kids and get along well, sorry for disturbing ".
Mom bowed to them having her manners to her son_in_law and pretended she didn't see the moment they had.

"Okay".
Jungook couldn't utter a word only the four letter in shy.

He saw Mr.Lee giving thumps secretly and holding hands of Mrs.Lee and going out of room in a speed of track.

"Yahh are you dumb or dimwit, couldn't you pulled me earlier ".

Jungook get shocked by her yellings in out of blue which he vigorously marched towards her with his adrenaline was pumping agaisnt his throat and pushed againsg the wall making her caged between his manly arms which she can't ever struggle.

His lips got roughly touched with her and start to bite her lower lip causing it to bleed slowly and he licked its essence of love and mumbled.

"So sweet!"

"Yahh, are you a vampire!"
She shouted showing her courage.

"Shh!"

He stroked her lips with his thumps and walked towards her more closely making her pressed more to wall and she start blushing hard.
He never took his eyes from her eyes that she tried to avert from him but he hypnotized her to make her stuck at him to feel the heaven of love that he going to give to her in future and now, which she could ever dream with only him.

He start to kissing her with his lips in attaching her soft strawberry tastes, and slowly went to her neck and marked as hisown.

He gazed at the hickey that he placed on her neck just now and he licked on it making her whimpering and moaning in pain, but soon it turn into the stardust of thier unexpected fantasy love that they solved in mysterious way that made them stop running to catch their string of love.

His hands moved to her top tug which made him insane.He was about to pulle it out with his teeth in out of control not knowing if it was hospital.

She stopped him by blushing hard but he was too turned on and he couldn't prevent on continuing it.

"Food will get cold Kookie, we can continue it on home".
She smirked realizing how much he was struggling himself.

Pulling out the tray of the food and he feed her not allowing to even eat herself that she even recovered everything.

"Y/n"
He called her to make her look in his eyes with full of spring of love that he want to share with her.

"I love you y/n, forever ".

She became puzzled in herown shadow that never go farther from him, her shadow will never again search for him, she was only for him.

"Love you too Kookie".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro