Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jungook, y/n".

"What do you mean?"

"She was gone".

Yoongi was startled by him.

"What stupid are you saying suga!"

"Call from hospital".

He showed the phone and details, Jungook smashed his phone to ground.He starts  the car and speedly draw to hospital.

He ran to reception and asked something and he turned to the voice of my mom who was crying aloud.

He saw my lifeless body, he was stuck in their, he opened my cover which covered my body.He became freezed, and leaned to the wall, hugging his knees and burying his head on his hands.Boys all come to hospital and stood their not knowing what to do.

I watched all these sorrowful moments, which made my body ache.I hurt them all.
My body travelled as holo through people, through spaces, through air.I put a small and gentle smile to myself, since I have no one to smile.I put my legs swing down the bunch in hallway.I danced with the people played with thier hairs.I have still my uniform.With some blood of my dead proof.

I am half to myself to world.I am shadow now.I counted the people in hallway.The building was full of woods.Which made its warm , so I decide to stay here.Its night with bluemoon.
I smilled at moon, moon replied with its smile.

I was only smiling here.The other people here are sheading tears of their despair of loss.Some was sobbing, some cried aloud.Some just stayed silent.I wish I could comfort them.All wore  black and white dresses.I saw my friends, I saw my love.They all were in mourning.Priest chanted some prayers for the body which was covered in white blanket and it was decorated with red roses and tulips.

I heard weepings.Someone's solitary tears touched and flowed to my skin.I saw a group of boys hugging and crying each others shoulder.I observed them.But one boy was sitting emotionless.Not crying, no weepings, no sobbings, he was fragile with swollen and puffed lips.His hair was messy.A boy hugged him.He tightly gripped in the chair.Slowly burted out with tears.

He is my love, only mine, but not anymore, can I love him again.He wiped his tears again and again.Leaning to other boys shoulders.There were my friends Lisa, Rose, Jissoo consolling my mom and dad.

Jungook and boys finally took the coffin and marched to the funeral area.

Time skip.

I heard a conversation.

"I think its not an accident".Namjoon muttered to Jin.

"Why you feel like that?"
Jin stared out of space.

"Because she was not a trouble maker, she was beautiful too".Namjoon's eyes furrowed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hyung you know many boys in our class courted her, but she rejected them all, they can have grudge too".

Jin's face get in inapropriate expression.
"You have a point, but, if that was the reason will they, have went this far".

"Hyung let's forget it, we can go to police station tomorrow and file a case, for further investigation".

"No need for that".
I saw Jimin entering in hallway with some officers.

"They are here for getting details".

They bowed to each other.

Yoongi , Taehyung and Hoseok went to Jungook who was in hall where my photo and my family was.He took the photo and carassed it and hugged it to his chest.There was gittar placed by band of funeral band in church.

He took it and played.
The officers stopped thier talkings and boys listened to it.

Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
Euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
when I am with you....

I can't stand anymore here, I ran to outside.I let it all out.Why I leave him, why I can't I just stay here with him.Why God punish me like this.He didn't deserve this.

I cried aloud, the wind blowed fast, the curtains of mortery flyed high, the stars flew fast, to opposite.I clutched my skirt.

I don't know why I caused him euphoria.I am painful to him.I shouldn't have left, but same time, I can't leave this earth until I find my cause of euphoria to him.

I heard footsteps and shoutings.

"Jungook come you can't stay here".

"Don't touch me Namjoon".

They dragged him and Jungook pushed him.He fell to the ground.
Jimin shouted.

"Jungook stop it, she is gone, don't behave like this".

"You know Jimin, if you say that one more time I will not hesitate to do anything I am not in my right mind".

He walked to inside of hallway.I followed him.But a voice stopped me.

"You know hyung leave Jungook alone for today".
Its Taehyung.

"Well sir we can do fruther investigation tomorrow".

They bowed to each other.

"Okay Mr.Namjoon we will contact you".

They left and my family and friends left the mortery.

But my love stayed there.I went to near him.I hugged him from behind.He looked at behind confused seeing a weight on his body.I carassed his hair, he was afraid of himself now, I felt his heartbeat getting faster.

"Jungook, no, Kookie, I am here, I didnt't went anywhere, I will hold your hands like old times, to lead you like other couples, Please put the smile on you, don't lose it, keep it for me, keep my memories forever, I am in your heart still behind you, please don't cry, please don't forget me, please forgive me, its me who was gone now, but my soul is with you.Please don't forget me".

I hugged him tighter, not wanting to leave him.He pulled out from me and leaned to a wall plugging his airphones, he carassed the window that stained with the snow drops water.

I saw boys all slept in one of bunch.I flewed to rooftop, I don't know what to do anymore.I felt like I need to stay here.I promised to Kookie, that I will not leave him.

I can't break the promise.I saw a child who was in white dress as me.She was in above a tree.She noticed my presence.

Her eyes met mine.She flewed like me.

She flashed a smile.

" Y/n right?"

I looked at her confused.

"I know you, you died before me in that hospital".

"What happened to you?"

"I died by my step dad".

"How?"

A tear escaped from her eyes.

I hugged her.

"Let it out".

"He used to beat me and my mom also, she was fragile and skinny.One day he threw a vase against mom, but it hit my head and ".

She cried into her arms, and I patted her back.

"Okay don't worry, now you are okay, no beatings".

"But what happened to you unnie?"

"Its an accident".

"Oh, there were many people dying of accident these days".

"You are right".

"I saw your boyfriend, unnie, he was hurt, he fight with his friends".

"Let it go girl what's your name".

"Moon Lee Ho".

"Pretty".

She put a hand to me.

"Well welcome to our Ghost world."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro