23. Finally... The moment of our togetherness...!!!!!!!!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks again for the overwhelming support you have given to this story....

Crossed 910+ votes... Im so happy..... hope to reach 1000 votes soon...

I know many are angry on me... Some r thinking I'm dragging n some thinking im also like kkb cvs...

No... This crazy is completely different.... Abhigya is always in crazy's mind... I hate their separation....

Our wait is going to get over....

But as the story is of a loving husband, he has some doubts, some concerns n wishes towards his wife...

Okay... Enough of boring... Lets move to chapter 23....

Contains some mature content.. Read it at your own risk....

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: whaaattt... (Yells) why are you desperately in a mood to irritate me???

Abhi: whaat?? No baby... I have some doubt...

I just want to clarify that n iv some wishes too.... Don't get angry sweetheart...

Pragya: hmm... Okay... Tell me...

Pragya sits on bed n keeps a pillow and spreads her body on that jus by keeping her hands on it and lays in her stomach...

She places one hand on her chin and asks abhi to continue but abhi could not speak as his wife is distracting him completely...

Her cleavages n her assets are completely visible to him making some tension in his body...

Abhi gulps his saliva and moves his gaze completely on her cleavages..

Pragya (huskily).. hmm... Tell me quickly... But come here and sit near me... I could not hear you.... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi's legs automatically moves without his control and moves and holds pragya's hands....

Abhi: fuggy... iv a big doubt....

How come this four knows you are getting cleared today??? Even i did nt know about this...

Pragya: Actually when we are in picnic na, that time bulbul and aaliya asked me... I told thm... May be thy hv planned it seems...

Pragya rolls and places her hands  and body on abhi's lap instead of pillow... Her touch is making abhi's body to get out of control..

Abhi slowly starts to trail his hands on pragya's hands and then moves to her shoulders and then neck...

Abhi: Baby... I know this z our first time... We have to be slow and steady okay...

I hv heard that it will get pain as the barrier is broken for the first time...

This time his hands moves down to pragya's hips and slowly starts to trailing off creating goosebumps and  shrill in pragya's nerves...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 hmm... Me too heard that...

Abhi: Baby... I dont want you to get pain...

Pragya jerks n sits...: Whaat?? ?? Dnt say that you dont want to do this???

Pragya moves angrily out of bed... Abhi quickly moves near pragya and hugs her back...

Abhi holds Pragya's hips gently and slowly gives light smooches on her neck... Pragya is completely strucked with the magical touch of her husband...

Abhi: my sexy doll... Hear me na.. im going to fulfill all your wish today... But......???

Pragya: Butttt??? Huh... Not again...

Abhi slowly moves his hands from hip to upwards... He nuzzles pragya' s neck and starts to give slow kisses on her ears n temples making pragya to go to her dream world...

Abhi slightly bites on pragya's neck giving her the first love bite from him.... abhi kisses n tickles her neck and ears....

She is getting tempted by the touch n kiss... Abhi's body is completely holding pragya...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: I dont want you to have any pain... Your college is too starting... Iv one suggestion for you...

Pragya: you.... I hate you... I dnt want this loving husband prem or abhooo any more..

Abhi chuckles and hugs pragya even more tightly and starts to kiss her to cool down her anger... He unpins her saree and removes it ..

Abhi turns pragya... They are facing each other..  abhi hugs pragya gently... Both their bodies starts to react... Their breaths are getting hotter and hotter...

Abhi: fuggy... Hear me na fully... I told you already.. i wont stop anything... I will do whatever you wish...

But i dont want you to suffer any pain... So im saying this for your wellbeing....

Dnt get irritated baby... "

Abhi kisses pragya on her forehead, then cheeks n then ears...

Abhi: Baby... My partner's wife is a gynaecologist...

If you want, you can contact her and clear your doubts... I can get any creams r oinments or any medicines to ease your pain...

I dont you to face problem because of this.. No one should see you in pain because of me...

Am i wrong baby??? You can even get ideas for protection too from doctor...

I want you to continue your studies n fulfill your dreams...

Whenever you wish we can extend our family by having baby... Until then we will use protections okay...

Nothing much baby... Now tell me dont you want your husband??? Did you hate me???"

Pragya hugs Abhi tightly and cries aloud...

Abhi: Arrey... Fuggy... Why are you crying baby????...

Pragya: stupid... Idiot... Hate you... I dont want my loving husband....

She says and tightly hugs himm...

Abhi chuckles.... " Hmm... Then... Who else you want????"

Pragya: I want my naughty and flirty abhi only in my bed room... I want to love him, care him and give myself fully to him...

My loving husband... Plz go and send my abhi... I only want him now...

Abhi comes closer to pragya near her lips:

Oh... You want your naughty n romantic Abhi in the bed.... Hmm... Not bad...
What are you going to do with him??? Come on tell me na...

Pragya could not breath... Their body is completely gelled up together... Their breaths are mingling... Their lips getting closer n closer..

Abhi slowly pecks on the corner of pragya's lips... It creates some shivers in pragya's body...

Abhi slowly trails his fingers on pragya's lips...

Abhi: Baby tell me na what you want??? Tell me what you wish???

Pragya blushes and could not speak anything..

Abhi: wow... Im expecting this only... Its the green signal... Get ready to see your naughty abhi....

Abhi comes closer near pragya's lips... He did nt intiate the kiss but both their lips are very close only an inch apart....

Pragya could nt control anymore... She starts to kiss in abhi's lips... At first it is a very slow and smooth kiss...

But passion took over them and it deepens n on and on... It turns into a wild passionate deep kiss....

They gasps for breath after a long time...

Both smiles and hugs each other tightly...

Abhi: Baby... Now tell me what you want??

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 i want my abhi... I want  you fully for me...

And  I want you to make me yours... Can you fulfill my wish???

Pragya says by unbuttoning abhi's shirt and throws it away..

Abhi chuckles and picks up pragya and gently places her on bed....

He joins her in bed...

Abhi: fuggy.. come near me...

Pragya blushes; no....

Abhi: baby... Come on... You are going to start ... Im going to follow you... Come near me darling...

Pragya moves near abhi and starts to trail her hands on abhi's bare body...

Abhi too touches pragya's bare back...

Their foreplay creates lots of tension, some unknown feelings inside them... Their bodies are getting hotter and hotter... They are turning wild n wild...

They get rid of their dresses only duvets covering their bodies...

We can hear lots of kissing sounds, moans, groans, husky voices of both of them full drenched in their love making....

Abhi is a very caring n loving husband, though passion took over him, he is as gentle as he can... He dnt want to stress n make pain to his little wife..

He is very caring and makes pragya to relax and  gently handles her and smoothes her pain in their love making.... They become one in all means...

After sometime, they relaxes.... Abhi kisses pragya' forehead and cuddles next to her...

Abhi: fuggy do you like it??? Did you enjoy??? Am i good???

Pragya blushes: I love it... I know my abhi is awesome in this...

Abhi:. Hmm is it so???

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 yes....

Abhi: Baby is it paining???

Pragya: hmm... A little bit..

Abhi: Dnt worry sweet heart... we will ask doctor for any medication...

Now get up... Go n freshen up and get changed and come...

Pragya: hmm... No... Im tired... Im going to sleep..

Abhi: my darling..  its not good... Go clean yourself and come... Get changed to something comfortable..

Abhi wears his boxers n gets up n gives his shirt for her.

Pragya gets up... She could not walk properly  because of pain.... Abhi picks her up and brought her near washroom...

Abhi: now... Go... Im here only... I will help you ..

Pragya: its not needed... I will come... You go n take rest....

Abhi: shhhh.... Go... Im waiting..

After freshening up pragya comes out..  abhi gives her a night wear and helps her to change it...

Then he picks her and places her on bed... He too freshen up and changes to his night wear and they both cuddled closer to each other ..

Pragya: Abhi....

Abhi: yes sweet heart...

Pragya: iv read that some may do it continuously and that too many times till morning... That too they wont wear anything...

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁  you are unbelievable fuggy...

Are we running any competition here???

I warn you not to read such stories... I think you are too much reading some teen fictions in w....pad... 

Baby doll this is not a story... This is real life.... We will do it whenever we want.... Its our first time na...

Lets relax... If you want we will do it in morning, afternoon and anytime you wish...

What say baby????😉😉😉😉

Pragya blushes....

Abhi: okay.... Come lets sleep... We have to wake up soon na...

Pragya: why????... Are we going some where ???

Abhi : no..

Pragya: then....

Abhi: to go for round two in early morning... 😉😉😉😉...

Now sleep baby....

They hugs each other tightly and slowly drifted to sleep....

Hope iv given a longer one and keep up your expectations..

Now its time to vote, criticise, suggest n comment....

Meet you all soon....

Take care...

Catch me soon...
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Be back after reaching 1000 votes...

Take care....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro