3. I'm crazily in love with my wife, my fuggy ..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much my lovely readers... I dedicate this part to all those who have read, made vote and given comments and encouraged me to write further...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I belong to you and you belong to me....

The most wonderful thing, I have decided in my life is to share my life and heart with you....

Her eyes are like stars in the sky.. Her smile is like a waves in the sea... Her heart is like a soul in my body...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi's pov.:

This is me Abhi or Abhishek or Abhishekh Prem Mehra... A simple man who wants to have a sweet and loving family always... People knows me as the famous business tycoon Abhishekh Prem Mehra who achieved greater heights in a short span of time...

I'm a tall, muscular and handsome man... Girls always falls for my charms and many are ready to woo me and throw themselves on me... But, this Abhi is quite different in everything....

I am a man of principles and I believe a lot in our culture and customs..... I'm a  dedicated person and has a strong belief in the sacred relationship of marriage... There will be only one girl in my life... That will be my wife alone...

I want to give my love, heart, soul, my body and my everything to my wife and I want to keep my wife happy always.... I'm a  modern and broad minded person in all aspects...

But when it comes to girls, love, flirting, kiss or s*x, Im different and very backward in my thoughts... I want to share this only with my wife and I don't want to lose this all which I preseved only for my wife......

Im not in love with any girl till now and I want my marriage to be an out and out arranged marriage.... 😂😂😂😂... Yes... I want to love and fall only for my wife....

For me family comes first always... I had a lovely parents and their bonding makes me to believe in the sacred bond of marriage... But, destiny has played in my life very cruelly... I have lost my parents when I was of 15 years old... My dadi supported me and took care of me and brought me up...

I love my dadi very much as she is the one who knows me completely.. So, I vowed to marry the girl whom my dadi chose for me... I believe my dadi so much and whoever she choose as the bahu of our house will be my soulmate and love of life....

Life doesn't move as we decide or planned right.... Ten days before, I was on my business trip... My dadi called me urgently and asked me to come as soon as possible.... As my meeting got over soon, I hurriedly moved to my place the very next day thinking what is the emergency....

I was very much surprised and shocked to see my dadi happy after my parents death... She is spinning like a little kid who has got her favourite candy.. I can't believe my eyes as I'm seeing dadi like this after ages..

She made all my favourite dishes with her owñ hands and fed me too happily.... I'm completely confused with dadi's behaviour and I couldn't figure out what's the news that makes my dadi happy so much....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Abhi: Dadi.... Dadi.... what's happening here??? After a long time, I'm seeing you happy and chirpy... What's it Dadi??? You can share with me na...

Dadi: Abhi Beta, God has fulfilled my wish finally... I have got a nice girl for you... My bahu is on the way... I don't want to waste any time.... Let's fix the marriage soon....

Abhi (surprised) : My goodness.... I can't believe this  dadi.... Who is that lucky girl Dadi, who has impressed you this much?? You have almost rejected more than 99 girls... Sure, she must be very, very special....

Dadi: Abhi... She is a nice and smart girl... I like her so much... Her name is pragya... You and our home is way to blessed and lucky to get her... Hope all goes well as I expected... I want you to speak to her parents before proceeding further....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

As suggested by my dadi, I and my dadi had meet my inlaws - the aroras and conveyed our wish for marriage ... They are very happy with the proposal, but they were worried and informed me that pragya is in an inner turmoil as she want to study more and dreams to be a business magnet like me...

I cant express them how happy I'm at that moment.... I  assured them that I will be her pillar of support in achieving her dreams... But, I told them to arrange the wedding within a week and also to be as simple as possible and to keep our wedding as private for some reasons....

I met my wife's siblings who are very lively and fun loving... (I considered my pragya as my love, life and wife before marriage itself) .... She has a jovial brother Arjun and a chirpy sister bulbul... They are really awesome.. I liked them a lot..

I asked my inlaws family not to reveal my identity to pragya as I want my identity to be a surprise for her .. I too did not wish to see my Pragya's photo as I also want to meet her only after marriage and as my wife only...

Im damn sure that she should have heard about me as she is also studying business management and also aspire to become a business lady.... So I want to suprise her and to see her reaction and who knows she may get the biggest shock of her life.... 😂😂😂😂

Only haldi and mehendi rituals were undertaken as the time is very short and I don't want to make it reveal to many... Finally,  the day of our wedding came and I'm damn eager to hold my Pragya's hands and to give her a happy life...

As we are held up with sehras as a sort of rituals according to our family's customs, I can't see my Pragya's face at that time too.. Our wedding takes place happily with the blessings of the elders.... After all the rituals, Pragya stepped into our home as my wife and the bahu of the Mehras...

I'm sure my Pragya is going to make my life happy and colourful.. But I want to give her the much needed space... I want her to accept me whole heartedly as her husband and I'm ready to wait till she accepts me happily.... I want her to love me as much as I love her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi moved to their room and saw his beautiful wife sitting in their cozy bed completely nervous and tensed... Abhi chuckled on seeing his trembling wife and moved to freshen up and comes out in his night wear...

He slowly moves towards Pragya and  sits near by to her, but keeping a little distance in between them... Pragya is trembling and sweating a lot knowing very well that her husband is sitting near her in the bed...

Abhi: Hi.... Pragya....

Pragya (shaky voice): Hiiii....

Abhi: Hey... Are you okay??? What happened???  Relax....  Why are you scared like this?? Easy... Easy.... Don't get panic or tensed like this...

I'm not a ghost... I'm your husband only... Please feel free and sit comfortably dear...  Nothing to get scared okay....

This is our very own room ... You have all rights in this room dear... Relax...  This dress is too heavy right... Why not you go and freshen up and change to something comfortable...

Can't you speak, my dear wife??? I wanna hear your voice very badly... Please.... Say something...

Pragya ( in a  shivering tone): Sorry... I want to change as I'm getting suffocated... But... Its... It's a  custom that the husband should unveil his wife first and then only ..

Abhi: Oh is it so... I'm so sorry... I made you to wait for so long na... Before, I unveil you, can I hold your hand ??? Please... . Only if you permit, I will... If you are not okay, I won't....

I just want to see the mehendi in your hands... You would have written my name in your hands right... I just want to see where you have written my name in your hand... That's all... Shall I???

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi understands that Pragya is way too scared and nervous... He wants Pragya to relax and feel free to talk with him... He keeps on talking with her to lighten the environment and to make pragya to get normal....

Shock is an understatement for Pragya.... She didn't expected such a nice gesture from her husband... Pragya is dumb struck as without taking any right as a husband, her husband is asking for her permission to hold her hand....

Pragya is way too happy and a smile creeps in her lips as her husband is pleading like a small kid to see her mehendi... She chuckles and forwards her hand towards abhi ...

Pragya : Sure .. Sure... Why not??? But you know right, you have to gift me, if you didn't find my name...

Abhi: But I'm damn sure, I will find it... I will win for sure...

Pragya: Then, go ahead....

Abhi: Aww... Thanks dear... Wow.. Your hands are so soft... Your mehendi is way too perfect... I love it so much... It's really very dark... I hope you will love me more than I love you....

Pragya starts to blush too hard as Abhi is openly flirting with her.... His simple touch in her hands makes Pragya to have some unknown feelings in her body...

Abhi: Aah, finally, I find out.. Here is my name.... So, I've won... Oohoo...

Pragya starts to laugh hard as Abhi is jumping like a small kid....

Abhi: Wow... So sweet to hear your laughter...  It's like hearing a divine melody...

Pragya : 😂😂😂😂😂... Are you flirting with me??

Abhi: Of course, sweet heart... You find this  too late.... All said Pragya is way too smart and intelligent... But you took so much time to find out that your husband is trying hard to flirt with you... 

It's a kind of initiating a romance between us... But I promise you that you are the only one,  whom I gonna do such things... You are my darling wife and I think I can flirt with you, if you don't mind...

Pragya blushes: Yes... You can carry on, as much you want.. But I want to change my dress very soon.. It's too heavy and  suffocating me so much...

Can you unveil me soon??? Don't you want to see who is your wife??? I also badly want to see you and also want to know who my husband is??? Really I'm curious to know who is the cutest husband who is flirting dramatically with me....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... What a wonderful compliment from my wife.. Wow... You did it abhi... Thank you my dear wife...

I was waiting to hear this from you as I don't want to force you in anything... Shall I start???  Here we are going to reveal our surprise...

Abhi unveils pragya and he can't believe his eyes... Pragya is absolutely gorgeous and her smile makes abhi to fall in love with her more... Her simple beauty took his breath away and he is staring at her without blinking his eyes.....

Pragya on the other hand is completely stunned to see her idol, her inspiration, the great business tycoon, handsome hunk, extremely talented and the most wanted man Abhishek prem mehra is her husband...

She pinched her hands hardly as she can't believe her eyes... Pragya feels the pain and she blinks her eyes and smiles as she is married to her idol Abhishek Mehra...

Pragya is way too happy and thanked god for getting a beautiful life.   The person whom see inspires, admires and her role model in achieving her dreams is none other than her husband... She felt extremely blessed....

As Pragya blinks her eyes, Abhi comes out from his astonishment...

Abhi: Wow.. fuggy... You are looking absolutely gorgeous... I can sit all day and stare at you fuggy... I'm going to have a tough time fuggy... 

Pragya: Fuggy.... Who is that??? I'm Pragya....

Abhi: That you are sweet heart... But, I will call you only as Fuggi from here after as your face is glowing too much... Are you okay, if I call you as Fuggy???

Pragya: Yes yes, you can as you wish... Can I go and change and come???

Abhi: Yes you may Fuggy... But if you don't mind I want to give my first kiss to my wife... Can I????

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Where will Abhi give his first kiss to pragya???

How will be Abhigya's suhagraat??

How will be their lives afterwards???

Can pragya achieve her dreams???

Keep guessing...

I have given a very long update of 2200+ words... Now it's time for your votes and comments...

Stay tuned....

Meet you all in next update...

Lovingly yours buddy

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro